• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting. (Also, I may be posting another Unikitty Calc Request in the near future.)

• Importance/Priority: 2 - It seems most characters can create Sparkle Matter, so it may be possible for them to create it on the same scale as Rick did.
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Unikitty!
  • Brief Feat Description: "Sparkle Matter Matters" reveals that during sufficiently intense emotion, characters release "Sparkle Matter". Rick has never made any Sparkle Matter. After exposure to a happiness serum & another kind, Rick creates gigantic Sparkle Matter. Some of it can be see near the end of the episode.
What's the AP for creating such gigantic Sparkle Matter?

Unikitty!'s title character originates from The Lego Movie. As it is a Lego series, presumably, most characters & objects can be reasonably assumed to be made of Lego or similar materials. This may possibly extend to some or all Sparkle Matter.

The wiki says about Unikitty's size in the movie: "Unikitty is 5 › bricks tall, her body is has a 1x3x5 volume, and her head has a volume of 1x3x10." I'm unsure if this size is maintained in the Unikitty! adaptation. It may be worth it to consider other means of determining sizes, mass, etc.

There is zero way that thing is as big as a town. It has a person on its head that jumps off. That would make that thing at maximum 50 meters tall.

Assaltwaffle said:
There is zero way that thing is as big as a town. It has a person on its head that jumps off. That would make that thing at maximum 50 meters tall.
Eh, probably bad animation, since the thing just absorbed said town, but you're the calc expert

Unfortunately this is only a statement, but this can still be calculated

Priority: 2

Verse: Marvel Comics

Description: Deadpool tanks a rocket that has enough power to level the old Baxter building (Fantastic Four headquarters)

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan "A roar suddenly resonated from below." They are close to the place.

@Therefir With them being that close, they are most likely in the earthquake area. Well from what I hear it seems like a IV on the Mercalli intensity scale. (Felt indoors by many, outdoors by few during the day. At night, some awakened. Dishes, windows, doors disturbed; walls make cracking sound. Sensation like heavy truck striking building. Standing motor cars rocked noticeably.) A Magnitude IV is equal to a Magnitude 4 to 5. Since it is not a meteor impact nor a natural earthquake, we have to get the energy of the radiated waves. The energy is 15.0802413958 tons to 476.879063098 tons, or City Block level to Multi-City Block level.

@Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan An earthquake that can be felt by people can range from a magnitude of 2 to 3.5, I want to know how much energy is needed in order to cause tremors that reverberates through people's bodies.

@ExecutionerN0

Well if you're the best calcer that Kep knows then I suppose that I might as well ask you you to calc this.

http://i.imgur.com/CFPcAAs.jpg

• Priority: 1
  • Verse/Character: Marvel/Thor
  • Feat Description: Thor reignites a dying star, if we could calculate it as a luminosity calc as well I'd appriciate it, and pierces the center of the black galaxy (a supermassive black hole).

Lools
Would it be possible for someone to calc this?
I know this has been calc'd already but the new figures might lead to a HUGE upgrade

The northern region of the dark continent is Mostly desert as stated by Ja'far and his map

The dark continent as a whole from top to bottom is 1,314,000 kilometers = 187 px

Northern region length = 88 px = 618,352.941171 kilometers

Northern region Width = 113 px = 794,021.390366 kilometers

How much energy would it take to freeze over 51% (Since Ja'far said MOST of it) of the northern region?

This is a lot more accurate than the real life desert ones because Sinbad was literally inside this very desert when he made the statement.

Character: Calypso (Twisted Metal)

Priority: 4 (Nobody else is ever going to scale to this)

Description: Calypso grows to planetary size before stretching a man's face across the Earth

Feat: Here.

To clarify, I'm asking for two things to be calc'd, if possible. The first (highest priortity) would be the general power/KE granted by growing to the size he is in the shot where he's larger than the Earth. The second (less important) would be the energy required to actually stretch/expand a person's face until it surrounds the Earth, although given the fact that the act itself completely shatters the laws of physics, I can understand if it's unquantifiable.

EDIT: Realized the first video was stretched no pun intended to wide-screen using external means, so I found another one which uses the original aspect ratio and used it to replace the old link. Should be much more reliable for pixel scaling and all that.

@Yobobojojo

Dude you literally just bumped this 5 hours ago. Please don't bump more than once a day with calcs. We have seen them. It's hard to organize all we need to do with calcs, since many will take an hour or more.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Yobobojojo
Dude you literally just bumped this 5 hours ago. Please don't bump more than once a day with calcs. We have seen them. It's hard to organize all we need to do with calcs, since many will take an hour or more.
Oh, sorry. I've heard different numbers for the hours, so I'm always a bit off put by it. I apologize for any trouble I caused, and I can delete said comment if necessary

• Importance/Priority: 2 to 3 (The feats are of Shining Mecha Kitty Turbo V, a mech built by 1 of the main cast, which is operated by the main cast, so it may be equipment for them.)
  • Name of the Verse/Character: Unikitty!
  • Brief Feat Description: Multiple feats. Video link . (Hopefully it has the natural episode speed. Also, hopefully it doesn't get taken down.) Thus, video times will be listed.
(Note: Footage from between 5:11 & 5:50 is part of a song.)

For AP via size: 1:09 - Roughly twice the size of a barn. 4:44 - Foot is comparable in size to nearby tree. 5:16 - Comparable in size to a snowy mountain cap, upon which SMKTV is standing. 5:32 - Comparable in size to Unikitty's home. 5:46 - Taller than buildings, & takes up most of city, while laying down. 8:30 - Towers over most of the damaged but otherwise mostly in-tact buldings.

2:22 - Uppercuts a slime monster comparable in size into the air.

9:02 - "How about 3000 gigavolts of justice?!" Electricity Manipulation shown afterwards.

9:25 - "Mega Robot Giga Missile" The missile travels towards the sun, then u-turns (presumably while still in atmosphere), SMKTV flies after it (Possible flight speed?), & upon collission, an explosion of considerable size over the town is visible, at about 9:42, with a shockwave/blastwave that radiates out over the land.

Since SMKTV survives the previous explosion nigh-unharmed, & it's one of the most impressive feats, it may be of some merit to find a way to scale the explosion. Maybe to foreground scenery?

9:58 - Appendix self-destruct. Destroys SMKTV. May be worthwhile as a suicide attack calculation. Also, considering that, unlike the missile, this was from the inside, & destroyed SMKTV, is it possible this would scale to the main cast, as they survive this?

Any time & effort put towards calculating these, & possibly other relevant feats would be appreciated! Thank you, & sorry for any trouble!

Falls under Priority 3.

As you can tell, it's from the Bleach verse.

I know this is the Anime, and this is an area of effect thing, but that's irrelevant.

Ichigo tanks this with very minimal damages.

So this explosion creates a massive crater, which is clearly in the areas of Pulverization, or Vaporiztion, it's on a flat area so it's easy to calculate.

At 32:55

There are dozens of shots of the crater Btw.

This is a copy paste in order to bump it.

BUMP

Second Son characters are FTL, but calcs are still required for earlier characters. If anyone is willing to do them.

Speaking of speed feats...

I have never done a radiation calc before. How fast is it, or do I just use the usual explosion speed calculation methods?

Lightning is easy though, I'll do it.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
I have never done a radiation calc before. How fast is it, or do I just use the usual explosion speed calculation methods?

Lightning is easy though, I'll do it.
Most Radiation is SoL. Same with most electromagnetic waves and radio waves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back