• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Priority: 1/2 (May affect most of the verse)
Verse: Ruthless Render
Feats:
  1. Corrupted Render smashes floor of a house
  2. Castiel's Render Form snaps his body and ankle restraints
  3. Odera smashes apartment floors
  4. Castiel jumps from the top floor of an apartment building
  5. KE of Corrupted Render's tentacles
Context/References:
For feats involving Castiel's Render Form, he has a calculated height here you can use
For feats involving the Corrupted Render, it also has a calculated height here
For feats involving other character's around, they're all around Castiel's height, who has a confirmed height of 5'7"
For the feat of jumping off the roof, here's the location and floor he was on.
For any further details involving the feats, you can contact me.
Bump

I don't know if this is the right thread to do this, so I apologize in anticipation.

How much energy would it produce to move the sun?

Character A is sleeping and almost moves the sun, but he wakes up and stops.
That's what happened
It was not stated that he was going to move the sun. All he said, ”What was I about to do with the sun?”

Maybe you can rate him as possibly 4-C only

It was not stated that he was going to move the sun. All he said, ”What was I about to do with the sun?”

Maybe you can rate him as possibly 4-C only
True. He could have EE'd it, blown it up, moved it back down, covered it with something else, Saiki's kinda crazy like that. A possibly rating would be fine if you wanna use it, methinks.

3 different high-end feats from the same series.

Priority: 1 (Scales every character, attempting to possibly downgrade the series from Multiversal)
Series: Dinosaur King
Feat 1: Allosaurus destroys the Sagrada Familia church (Season 1 Episode 40)
Feat 2: Chomp "vaporizes" a storm cloud with Lightning Strike (Calculate AP and Speed, Season 2 Episode 8)
Feat 3: Mapusaurus causes a volcano to erupt with Heat Eruption (This episode takes place in Ancient China (636 AD) and the volcano is called Fire Mountain in the episode which is likely referencing these mountains, Season 2 Episode 11)

Last edited:
3 different high-end feats from the same series.

Priority: 1 (Scales every character, attempting to possibly downgrade the series from Multiversal)
Series: Dinosaur King
Feat 1: Allosaurus destroys the Sagrada Familia church (Season 1 Episode 40)
Feat 2: Chomp "vaporizes" a storm cloud with Lightning Strike (Calculate AP and Speed, Season 2 Episode 8)
Feat 3: Mapusaurus causes a volcano to erupt with Heat Eruption (This episode takes place in Ancient China (636 AD) and the volcano is called Fire Mountain in the episode which is likely referencing these mountains, Season 2 Episode 11)
Calculated the second feat, explained elsewhere why the other two feats are unnecessary or inapplicable.

Priority: 1
Verse: Combat Warriors
Feats:
"A beast" shatters a pillar in 2 hits
The Player plunges their sword into the ground, cracking it, and sending chunks of rubble flying (If it helps, this feat can also be performed on a concrete surface Nevermind, rocks are better anyways)
Priority: 1 (I mainly want to know the KE of the avalanche as Mulan, Shang, Shan Yu, and the horse as well I guess, pretty much got out of that unscathed)
Verse: Mulan (Disney)
Feat: Mulan fires a cannon at a mountain which causes an avalanche (I'm surprised no one has calculated this yet)
Bump.

Last edited:
Back