• If you appreciate the VS Battles wiki, and can afford it, please make a donation to help keep our forum running, so we can continue to work hard to improve on the reliability of our wiki profile pages. If you want to be anonymous, don't enter your real name when you donate.

Please click here if you are willing to help out.
Priority: 3 (Might be 2? This feat probably only affects Sonia's direct physical strength)
Verse: Hero 108
Feat: Mystique Sonia shatters an incoming boulder with her spinning tongue during Turtle Cannon Competition 3
Here's the still image below for a scaling reference (Sonia is on the right)

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Priority: At least 3, likely 2, possibly 1 (scales to a few high tier characters and low-tier characters may backscale)

Verse: Fist of the North Star

Feat: (looks for AP, lifting strength and also speed - esp speed)
(1) Ken casually reverts the course of a huge waterfall in 1 panel-worth of time (calculated)
(2) While Raoh made a large hole in the cloud while he was dying (which was calculated), he also made a huge split in the cloud (this part was ignored by that time). (request accepted)
(3) Kenshiro and Falco split clouds during their fights. (request accepted)

(I handled them myself)

Last edited:
Priority: At least 3, likely 2, possibly 1 (scales to a few high tier characters and low-tier characters may backscale)

Verse: Fist of the North Star

Feat: (looks for AP, lifting strength and also speed - esp speed)
(1) Ken casually reverts the course of a huge waterfall in 1 panel-worth of time
(2) While Raoh made a large hole in the cloud while he was dying (which was calculated), he also made a huge split in the cloud (this part was ignored by that time).
(3) Kenshiro and Falco split clouds during their fights.
bump

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
So, I requested this a couple of months ago, but I decided to bring the verse on the wiki, but it will take some months anyway, because atm I'm unable to wrap things up, make scans etc.., but I want to get a head start with this and other feats in the future.

Priority: 1 (Scales to many characters)
Verse: Dampyr
Feat: A vampire busts a door across a room

Priority: 3, possibly 1 (Only one character scales to this atm. Could also work as a reference feat)

Verse: Transformers

Feats: Ironhide's full weaponry, when combined, could destroy the entirety of diego garcia

Last edited:
Priority: 2(Scales to haruko, jinyu,canti, and possibly naota)
Verse: FLCL
Feat: Haruko and Canti/Naota survive a massive explosion(at 19:27)
Feat 2: Here(scales to Haruko, Jinyu, possibly canti, and likely EoS Naota)
”upgrades people, upgrades”

Last edited:

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Sysop
Human Resources

Priority: 2

Verse: Jurassic Park/World

Feat: Indominus rex shakes and destroys a tower

Priority: 3, possibly 2

Feat: Indominus rex rex tanks a bazooka with no injury, only getting knocked to ground

Feat: Toro tanks a giant explosion

Priority: 3

Verse: Primal

Feat: Night Feeder slices some horned/ceratopsian dinosaurs(Not Trikes, merely relatives, as we saw a dead trike a few episodes prior) apart

Priority: 3, maybe 2

Verse: Land Before Time

Feat: Sharptooth falls down a cliff

GyroNutz

VS Battles
Thread Moderator

Verse: DC Animated Movies

Feat: Here

Description:
Starfire gets knocked into the ground, causing a massive crater, and survives. The other Teen Titans, bar the Robins, scale, as well as anyone comparable to them.

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
@RanaProGamer

I'm no Thread Mod, but I should let you know that double posting is not allowed under regular circumstances. If you have multiple calculation requests that need to be done, just place them all into one post. It's especially easy to do so considering both the priority and verse are the same throughout all of your requests.

@RanaProGamer

I'm no Thread Mod, but I should let you know that double posting is not allowed under regular circumstances. If you have multiple calculation requests that need to be done, just place them all into one post. It's especially easy to do so considering both the priority and verse are the same throughout all of your requests.
Oh, sorry. Didn't know I could do that. I'll be more careful about this. So should I delete the previous posts and put them all in one post?

Starter_Pack

VS Battles
Content Moderator
It can be left for now, unless a Thread Mod wants to combine them into one post or something. Just make sure to keep this in mind for the future, okay?

Importance/Priority: 2

Name of the verse/character: Shuten from fate grand order

Brief feat description: she have melting the sagami province of japan

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Some feats from the Darkstalkers OVA (if any further detail is needed please contact me)

Priority: 2 (Scales to most characters in the ova)
Feat: Jon Talbain and Felicia outrun an explosion

Priority: 2 (same as before)
Feat: Bishamon breaks a cliff

Priority: 2 (same)
Feat: Donovan physically prevents the cliff from falling

Priority: 2 (same)
Feat: Donovan, Hsien-Ko and Mei Ling withstand an explosion

Priority: 3/4 (scales only to Pyron's speed)
Feat: Pyron sends his "suns" around the world

Priority: 3 (scales only to Huitzil's durability and Felicia's AP)
Feat: The Huitzils tank some cannon blasts

Priority: 2 (Scales to a couple characters)

Verse: RWBY

Feat: Salem creates a giant storm surrounding Atlas

So at the end of Volume 7, Salem arrived to Atlas with her Grimm army and her whale. When we see her, her army was surrounded by a giant storm. Of course, as it only showed a part of it, there was no way to calc it. In the video below, starting at 0:36, we can see the storm moving towards Atlas, showing she is controlling it.

Video

However in episode 5 of Volume 8, when Penny flies next to Amity, we get a shot of both the whale and Atlas with the entire storm surrounding them. Considering how big both the city and the whale is, the storm must be massive. I’m hoping someone can help in determining the calc for this.

Storm Size

Here's a shot of what it looks like when just outside the whale:

Shot From Outside Whale
Bump. Really hope someone can help with this.

Priority: 1 (Pretty much everyone from the verse should scale)

Verse: TMNT

Feat: Beam traveling speed, Beam traveling speed 2 and how fast Leonardo deflect that SAME BEAM, Sentry and the other Justice Force members is capable of traveling through space in a short amount of time
I also wanna add that Sentry blitz two Trcieraton Ships that is capable of moving at this speed meaning Sentry's speed might be higher.

If you wanna have a better scan to make a better calc here is scans that I did, and you can choose which is the best speed feat that needs to be calc, your choice of the ship speed.

Priority: 2 (Scales to Blade, Kureha, and anyone who scales to them)
Verse: Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi/Redo of Healer
Feat: Blade destroys several houses in one sword slash. You could also probably find speed for Keyaru from this.
There's no need to calculate these two, anymore.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Priority: 1 (Scales to all characters)
Verse: ARMS (verse)
Description:
1. Mechanica made a crater with one attack
2. Twintelle had a weightlifting exercise
3. Spring Man snatched the child away from a running car
4. Ninjara saved a child from a falling pot

Notify me, @Jinx666 and @Truth_Bullets once done, thanks.
Also
Priority: 3 (Scales to one character)
Character/Verse: Captain Cold (Post-Crisis) / DC Comics
Description:
All feats listed here
In particular I need the steps to working and the relevant comic scans.

For this one notify me and any DC expert once done, thanks.

Jasonsith

VS Battles
Calculation Group