• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cameron (Total Drama) vs Togame (Katanagatari)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, so initially I thought Cameron vs Burns would be a fair match-up, but apparently as it turned out it wasn't. Thankfully, Togame is a fairer opponent now that I learned that Togame has a win-con in her favor: her bribery tactics.

Physically speaking, despite their build, Cameron and Togame are both relatively feeble. At his worst, Cameron got knocked over by a monarch butterfly and was unable to get himself to outweigh a doll. Togame, on the other hand, can get blown over by wind at her weakest, yet at her strongest, Togame can somewhat carry a katana, though not to an extent where she can wield one...

Okay, she can. Rough measures show that blade to be 2.5 heads long, or the lower end spectrum of a real katana: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katana

Good to know. Anyway... In terms of stamina, Cameron had to deal with over 20 episodes of Chris' horseshit in Total Drama while Togame just managed to traverse through a desert (I don't know which one in particular) at her best. It is important to note that Cameron's stamina is consistent while the writers of Katanagatari can't figure out how much stamina Togame is supposed to have. Anyway...

1. This is Cameron at his weakest vs Togame

2. Speed is equalized

Here are their profiles:

Cameron's Profile

Togame's Profile

Who takes this?

Cameron: 0

Togame: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Back