• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can i have a validation about R>F in Nasuverse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You like, do know that most tier 1 verses don't specifically go "I see you as fiction because I'm higher d" right?

You qualify without that, if you don't like that evidence idk what to tell you

You like, do know that most tier 1 verses don't specifically go "I see you as fiction because I'm higher d" right?

You qualify without that, if you don't like that evidence idk what to tell you
yep i know that but, first of all
In the beginning, scientists had 11D because the concept was that there were 6 other dimensions that were compressed so, from the beginning, not the bigger the dimension = the stronger
If that's the case, it's just in the comic book, because the writer understands that
even though the actual division of the brane is not getting bigger = more op

If you force all franchises to follow the DC method, it's going to be heretic
in nasu, higher or lower dimensions refeer to existence and that too can be nullified through other methods not by trying to be that dimension.

okay,now let's talk about "time seems to be flat", it's Very out of context ,you can see the full context here .The point is, there are two ways we as living beings can observe time

as per F/CCC said :
Perhaps I should describe it as the distinction between 「time as submitted to awareness」 and 「time as committed to record」?
 For example, the we who are currently speaking as such exist in the present, yes?
 However ... one, two, three. Alright.
 With that, the we of just now ... the words that I spoke three seconds ago have become as 「the past」.
 This is even as we're still in the 『midstpresent』 of the 「same conversation」.
 Such would be the flow of time per [the context of] awareness.
 Humans do by way of 「one's own awareness」 segregate time and space to past, present, and future.
 [Such would be as] a very simple physical law per the 『Universe of Observation』.
 In exchange for an incapacity to anticipate ahead of the present time, [one] is borne of the oscillations [necessary] as to alter the future.
 [Though I mention it only] at so late an hour, 『the World of the manifest reality』 and 『the Surface of the Moon』 operate per the 『Universe of Observation』.
 Are you following so far?
time as awareness.
time as record.
universe as awareness refers to a situation where you know that time has a past, present, and future.
we have a segregated view of time
this means we are in the perspective of the universe of awareness.
 On the other hand, the laws of a 『Universe of Record』 would differ.
 A 『Universe of Record』 would [come of] percepts a number of dimensional orders higher ...
 Imagine a higher-dimensional existence.
 If observed from a higher order, three-dimensional [being] would be as alike to a flat scroll.
 Er, supposing that the three-dimension World were as a World inscribed within a book, [rendition to a Universe of Record] would be [something along the lines of] jumping from within the book and exiting to its exterior?
 The past, present, and future of the self that until now existed within the book would come to be at all times browsable in the capacity of a record, [as in the manner of possessing] an overlooking view --
 This would be a higher-dimensional perspective.
 You understand, yes?
 In so becoming, time [as exists] within [the context of] the book is rendered one and all to equivalent valuation.
 After all, it [becomes] possible to at any point turn to [whatever] 『timepage』 you like.
 There [would be] no such thing as a past or a future.
 They would [become] as the same [existence].
 That which here exists is a space of Imaginary Numbers; a higher-dimension informational space comprised of light.
 The 『Reverse of the Moon』 does fundamentally operate not as per the 『Universe of Observation』, but in accordance to the laws of a 『Universe of Record』.
 We exist as foreign elements ...
 Or rather, as guests --
 organisms of the 『Universe of Observation』, plunged into a 『Universe of Record』.
if for example we look through a book, then we can see the past, present, and future at once.
That's why BB can loop in time, because for BB, time is like a book This is if you look at time from the perspective of the Universe of record .
but this is NOT BECAUSE BB BECOME 6D 8D whatever it is.
read the next line
The Core of the 『Mooncell』[lets that] there simultaneously exists the past, present, and future; and is as an Adjacent Reality Simulator that computes every manner of possibility.
 In other words, [it's] an existence of the 『Universe of Record』.
 『BB』 has become the 『Mooncell』.
This is because BB is assimilated with a device that DOES FUNCTION like that.
so She can manage time from the perspective of the universe of record

Last edited:
yep i know that but, first of all
In the beginning, scientists had 11D because the concept was that there were 6 other dimensions that were compressed so, from the beginning, not the bigger the dimension = the stronger
If that's the case, it's just in the comic book, because the writer understands that
even though the actual division of the brane is not getting bigger = more op

If you force all franchises to follow the DC method, it's going to be heretic
in nasu, higher or lower dimensions refeer to existence and that too can be nullified through other methods not by trying to be that dimension.
There were 0 things here that actually made any sense or had anything to do with the topic, so moving on
okay,now let's talk about "time seems to be flat", it's Very out of context ,you can see the full context here .The point is, there are two ways we as living beings can observe time
People have time segregated by their awareness because they aren't above time and have to participate in it, and thus when they're in it, there is a past for them, a present for them, and a future for them. In contrast, time as a record (explicitly as per Rin's words, what the perception of time would be like from higher dimensions above time), is seen as a flat scroll, as that higher dimensional perspective does not participate in time, this is shown when she notes that if you were that higher d being, in order for your higher dimensional perspective to see your own past present and future, you'd have to be in the book (lower dimension/time) first, then return to the higher d perspective before you'd actually be able to see it. Her entire rant is talking about the higher dimensional perspective of a being above and beyond time.

BB becoming the mooncell doesn't disprove this or something as you seem to think it does, because the mooncell itself is higher dimensional (it has 8 dimensions in it, as the wall cuts through 8 dimensions, meaning there are, well, 8 dimensions within it to cut through), so of course it can have that higher dimensional perspective over time. In fact, Rin explicitly says BB is higher d and has that perspective in the scans, rather clearly. She talks about how the mooncell has that perspective, and then immediately, in the literal next line, says BB has a higher dimensional perspective now because of becoming the mooncell

It's pretty hard to argue that the seeing time as a flat book where you can view all of time as a singular thing isn't evidence for higher d (because it just objectively is for the tiering system), especially when Rin explicitly says 10 times within 20 sentences that seeing time like that is literally how things of a higher dimension see it

BB becoming the mooncell doesn't disprove this or something as you seem to think it does, because the mooncell itself is higher dimensional (it has 8 dimensions in it, as the wall cuts through 8 dimensions, meaning there are, well, 8 dimensions within it to cut through)
here as for 8D moon cell thing,Moon Cell multidimensional barrier is completely have different environment with the earth one. A lot of the things that happen in the Moon Cell can only happen in the Moon Cell,Most of the rules there don't necessarily have follow the one's on the Earth's surface.
Moon Cell it's just a super AI program on the moon built by aliens.

its a computer,imagine you load up asimulation of a black hole on your pc, its simulating physics in an isolated enviroment then renders that using rastor images,thats not gonna be like a black hole irl, now apply that to the spirit soul data computer.

and it was destroyed by the crashing sefar ships and the usual tamamo kicks,
here's the logic, there's a plane crashed, it's not on purpose, isn't it? this can't possibly function as 8D, when that ships crashed, Archimedes' multidimensional barrier also collapses the logic means it's not 8D in DC fiction this just means it has layers of dimensions.
that's all no need to make it complicated. .

I don't know about yours, but my computer doesn't create Reality Marbles, nor can it reality warp Earth's history by replacing it with one of infinite simulations.

We have characters Ray Shifting their bodies/soul into the Moon Cell. We have AI that originate from within the Moon Cell leaving it with physical bodies. I want to see you applying this and tossing a black hole into a computer or physically extract it from a computer.

The 'plane' is periodically released by Velber to wipe out intelligent life, so we can very much argue that it is on purpose. I don't see substance behind the incredulity; the 'plane' is created by the same species that created the higher dimensional Moon Cell. I guess the character that collapsed Archimedes' multidimensional barrier is higher dimensional... and the wiki already recognizes said character as such.

Avalon can't be interfered with because it has 'layers of dimensions' by the way. And it happens to be one of the strongest defenses in the verse.

What the hell, DC has nothing to do with this, stop bring it out, why should other verse need to have R>F like DC to have higher tier????

What the hell, DC has nothing to do with this, stop bring it out, why should other verse need to have R>F like DC to have higher tier????
then stop thingking more higher d is more powerful, that's really dumb dimensions in Nasu isn't like that

so guys First of all the moon cell does not change reality with a snap of fingers but to change something of trivial it took 10 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back