• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can only move in 2 dimensions vs Can only move on tracks(GRACE)

A battle where the Tank Engine can possible win? YES!!!

O HERÓI vs THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE
maxresdefault.jpg
Nightmare-Thomas-Robot.jpg

Rules:
  1. Battle takes place on a really straight rail road that is in the same direction of the Herói 2D plane of movement
  2. Speed is NOT equalized(I will equalize if need)
  3. Both have all their equipament exept the invisibility potion and Annie and Clarabel
  4. They start 4 kms apart from one another
The Hero who sings: 7 (MassiveMeddlers, noninho, Dragonite007, Oiguana2701, Redite250,Mariogoods, JustANormalLemon)

The Train who talks: 0

IDK(incon):

Last edited:
Considering both are km apart and the speed gap between them isn't massive. The Hero can still react to Thomas going towards him due to the distance, even ordinary humans can react to trains moving towards them if they are meters away, and Hero is way faster than your average joe

Considering both are km apart and the speed gap between them isn't massive. The Hero can still react to Thomas going towards him due to the distance, even ordinary humans can react to trains moving towards them if they are meters away, and Hero is way faster than your average joe
correct, but he can't really do much unless he lands on thomas him self sinse otherwise thomas will just pass trough him and go back full speed backwards

Incon?
Thomas cannot run over because of the distance. But I don't think Hero can kill a Metal Train with his Sword or fireball either.
Both have K class LS

If the hero try to block thomas he is one shooted, if the hero get to fall on thomas top he can just trow thomas out of the track

Also, couldn't a fire ball into the chimney be able to make thomas explode from inside out? or at least run out of fuel

Both have K class LS

If the hero try to block thomas he is one shooted, if the hero get to fall on thomas top he can just trow thomas out of the track

Also, couldn't a fire ball into the chimney be able to make thomas explode from inside out? or at least run out of fuel
Now that I've looked at the calculations, am I misunderstanding something?
The thrown rock looks like it weighs 10 tons, but in the calculation K class

Anyway, I continue assuming I am wrong.
There are two more wagons behind it. The weight of all three must be added then.

And If it is 2d fight, only vulnurable places should be sides but it prevents that situation. Front and top should be impassable for fire.
If it is not, Bump. Thomas cannot run over and constantly gets fireballed from sides.

There are two more wagons behind it. The weight of all three must be added then.
no, there isn't
Both have all their equipament exept the invisibility potion and Annie and Clarabel
And If it is 2d fight, only vulnurable places should be sides but it prevents that situation. Front and top should be impassable for fire.
If it is not, Bump. Thomas cannot run over and constantly gets fireballed from sides.
? It's a 2D fight the hero can't atack thomas from the sides, but the chimney still has a hole so thesmoke can go out
Now that I've looked at the calculations, am I misunderstanding something?
The thrown rock looks like it weighs 10 tons, but in the calculation K class

Anyway, I continue assuming I am wrong.
The speed You can trow a object also gives LS, while lifting the rock would be 10 K, the monkey trowing It is K

again, if the hero try to block instead of dodging he just get's one shooted so thomas can hit the hero indead sinse the hero has no prior knowledge and Thomas at full speed is 9-A

also thomas still has to deacelerate if he want to move to the oposite direction he was going

Thomas wincondition is just hitting the hero at full speed, hero win condition is incapacitation trough making thomas use all his fuel or trowing thomas out of the tracks, by holding thomas and trowing him to the side, hitting him sideways, lifting him out of the tracs etc etc...

also what stops the hero from atacking the tracks to break them and making thomas unable to atack?

The speed You can trow a object also gives LS
Ok thanks.
chimney still has a hole so thesmoke can go out
That means throwing fire into the furnace outlet. It's like throwing a match on a coal stove. It should have no effect.
In that meantime best hero can do is just hop over the thomas and wait until it coal runs out.
Becomes durability fight. Who starves first basically. And Thomas is a basically old engine and i am pretty sure he will run out first.

Ok thanks.

That means throwing fire into the furnace outlet. It's like throwing a match on a coal stove. It should have no effect.
In that meantime best hero can do is just hop over the thomas and wait until it coal runs out.
Becomes durability fight. Who starves first basically. And Thomas is a basically old engine and i am pretty sure he will run out first.
Fair... who is putting the fuel on thomas? any way, is this a vote? also would like to mention, It's not out of character for the hero to block something dashing at his direction or hit It with his sword instead of dodging

In the first exemple he tried to block the rock and was pushed far away from the tree and trowed into the ground even

It depends on another characters in tv show.
My question is can thomas go 3 days without taking coal?
if no Hero FRA
if yes Thomas.
Because even if the hero somehow manages to stop he can't kill it and starve eventually.
Incapacitation is a wincondition You know? The hero don't really need to kill thomas to win. I doubt Thomas can go days without more fuel so counted, but why 3 days?

Incapacitation is a wincondition You know? The hero don't really need to kill thomas to win. I doubt Thomas can go days without more fuel so counted, but why 3 days?
Well yes but thomas can still move without rails but very slowly, almost immobile state so it shouldn't be count as incapacitation.

Because humans can only survive 3 days without water with high physical activity. And hero should have human weaknesses i suppose?

Well yes but thomas can still move without rails but very slowly, almost immobile state so it shouldn't be count as incapacitation.

Because humans can only survive 3 days without water with high physical activity. And hero should have human weaknesses i suppose?
More, he stayed on a quest for around... 2 days? in full armour passing trough active volcnanoes and hot deserts and even hitted by a tree that trowed him under the ground and felt from above the clouds without really drinking or eating once, also thomas at this speed's can't really harm the hero so still would be incapacitation, and If thomas fall sideways...

More, he stayed on a quest for around... 2 days? in full armour passing trough active volcnanoes and hot deserts and even hitted by a tree that trowed him under the ground and felt from above the clouds without really drinking or eating once, also thomas at this speed's can't really harm the hero so still would be incapacitation, and If thomas fall sideways...
Well, in 2d world you shouldnt be fall sideways xd

Herói FRA
I'm happy Brazilian characters are finally being used
There is another 2 threads with braziian cahracters
Also a turma da monica GDT, a Brazilian GDT and a Ordem Paranormal GDT

There is another 2 threads with braziian cahracters
Also a turma da monica GDT, a Brazilian GDT and a Ordem Paranormal GDT
I know, that's why I said that.

Not to be a killjoy, but Thomas' profile is based on the wrong entity (subway trains). Thomas is not a subway train, so he should not share stats with one. He's actually an LB&SCR E2 Class locomotive: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LB&SCR_E2_class

Sources vary on his top speed, with the highest figures for the E2 Class being 70 miles an hour (31.2928 m/s). Thomas at top speed would be doing 26243614.09 joules. A more casual Thomas would be doing 8.57 to 13.39 megajoules based on the casual speed of a locomotive (40-50 miles per hour): https://www.ttnews.com/articles/spe...d-travel-high-speeds-federal-researchers-show

Back