• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Shin Megami Tensei , Dynamite Headdy, Etrian Odyssey and Bakugan be added to the Sega page as a category ?

Ok so I was just wondering sense sega owns the shin megami tensei/persona series could they be added to the Sega page along with dynamite headdy, etrian Odyssey, bakugan.

What I mean by this is I don't want Sega to have a page like Nintendo but have the franchises be added to how sega's page is currently.

And also can someone clarify if Sega owns bakugan or not.

Also this would include anarchy reigns/Mad world as well.

Does Sega even have a page? I don't think it does. Plus, Shin Megami Tensei is owned by Atlus, not Sega. And it was on a Nintendo Platform before it was on a Sega platform; that's another reason not to add it.

Didn't have as many as the likes of Nintendo or Disney though. Pretty much the only companies that have a verse page containing multiple verses. Though, there are a few companies that count as one verse.

No I don't think Sega needs a page like Nintendo, what I am saying is to just add it to the Sega page as a category. It being on a Nintendo console doesn't mean it shouldn't be added as Sega still owns the ip. And the Xeno series is owned by monolith soft but it is still on the Nintendo page.

Monolith is a company owned by Nintendo also, Atlus is not owned by Sega.

Atlus is a subsidiary of Sega.

But I feel like adding the Sega category is like adding the Disney category to Star Wars and Marvel pages.

No what I am saying is could they be added as sub categories on Sega's page like sonic,bayonetta, and phantasy star ?

Yes we do but it's not like Disney's or Nintendo's but more like capcom's page were it contains all their franchises.

I don't think that it would be a good idea at all to move extensive self-contained popular franchises/verses to a company page.

Why not when capcom and Nintendo have verses like that and some of their verses are even more popular than any of the ones listed above.

It is possible to get more indepth with separate pages than brief summaries, and it is better structured for casual visitors to the wiki who are searching for the franchises.

I am not particularly fond of this practice elsewhere either, and would prefer separate pages for any extensive notable franchises, but we are not going to start cramming all of our verse pages into company pages.

I will close this thread, and would appreciate if you permanently drop the subject.

Sorry for having this re-opened, but Blue Blur was asking for them to be added to a category page. The SEGA category to be specific. He wasn't asking for a SEGA verse page, we cleared that misunderstanding up above so I know what he meant.

Oh, I see. Sorry about the misunderstanding.

Didn't notice this had got reopened. So should they be added to it or just leave it how it is already ?

You can probably add the Sega category to verse pages for the franchises that it owns, as well as their own main category pages, yes.

If you do not know what you are doing in this regard, it might be better to ask Crzer07 for help, as I think that he tends to focus on organising the category pages.

Back