• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can someone with Low 2-C range interact with a 4D being who scales to 6 universes

basically the character Wang Ling has 2-C AP and is a 4 dimensional being. He has 4D HDE accepted on his proifle
can someone with Low 2-C range interact with him?

Last edited:
I mean I would say they can definitely interact (4-D vs 4-D). But if the person is the size of 6 universes then the person with Low 2-C range probably wouldn't be able to affect the entire thing.

It is the difference between Universe+ range and Low Multiversal range.

However if he is simply higher-dimensional without encompassing like multiple space-times then Low 2-C range should definitely be capable of affecting him entirely.

NGL though Tier 2 and 4-Dness are absolutely ridiculous on this site and don't make logical sense so 🤷

Last edited:
Wang Ling's profile talks about how he encompasses a single space time, not multiple
thats why i said a Low 2-C range character can interact with him

Wang Ling's profile talks about how he encompasses a single space time, not multiple
thats why i
It doesn't matter if the feat is Low 2-C. If wang limg is 2-C then his HDE scales the same as you can't be 2-C with low 2-C existence especially when you can affect 2-C constructs

It doesn't matter if the feat is Low 2-C. If wang limg is 2-C then his HDE scales the same as you can't be 2-C with low 2-C existence especially when you can affect 2-C constructs
No
wang lings HDE talks about encompassing a SINGLE space time, not multiple

you have to make a CRT explaining his HDE encompasses 6 universes

his HDE specifically talks about how he encompassed a SINGLE space time, not 6
Ok and im saying it doesn't matter because his existence is 2-C and so would every hax he has especially the ones that are physiological. That's how hax work. How the hell can you be Low 1-C with 2-A NEP

This isn't true. You would need to prove that his encompassment extends across multiple spacetimes.

That's why Type 8 Large Size (Universal) is separated from Type 9 Large Size (Multiversal), despite them often both being HDE (4-D).

Because Wang Ling only has Type 8, I can say with confidence that Low 2-C range is definitely capable of affecting him, yes.

Ultima addressed this like multiple times in the past. Physiological hax don't scale below AP, they scale where you do. If you have a certain feat that gives AP and hax like HDE yet you scale much higher then it gets bumped to that level, thus is onky for dimensional tiers ofc
If Ultima really say that (Which I don't believe), it's absolutely ridiculous.

You can be 4-D physically while having 5-D AP and Hax. You can be 3-D physically while having infinite-D AP and Hax (Like many Marvel characters). Hell, you can be 5-D physically while only having 4-D Hax. Physiology and AP/Hax are not inherently correlated whatsoever.

That's why Type 8 Large Size (Universal) is separated from Type 9 Large Size (Multiversal).
Im not speaking on large size. Sure he has Large Size Type 8 but his HDE and BDE 1 are 2-C, Physiological hax that scales where he does. And for example just because i encompass a universe and so i get HDe and BDE1 or even other hax like NEP from that means if im a 1-A character with 1-A AP/DC feats means I only have Low 2-C physiological abilities despite being a 1-A existence character?

You can be 4-D physically while having 5-D AP and Hax. You can be 3-D physically while
Ik this quite well. I don't deny. But how can you be a 1-A existence character with Low 2-C NEP, these are physiological hax. Apart of your own existence as a being, it would be saying a random Low 2-C could kill a 1-A character if they have NEP withstanding abilities despite your whole body having 1-A physiology

Im not talking regular hax like EE or Void Manipulation. Im talking about hax that is apart of your being. A Low 2-C character pulling up with Low 2-C NEP witstanding abilities could kill a 1-A character with NEP, Only because their NEP was shown on a lower dimensional/scaling level? Someone explain how this works

Back