• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can the Hand destroy Notorious BIG?

This is less of a versus match and more of a what can actually kill BIG in the JoJoverse.

The Hand erases the space it swipes. So if Okuyasu could manage to erase the BIG's whole body in one shot would that permanently put it down?

The Hand's AOE is small, so it might not be able to scrape all of BIG at once. Vanilla Ice would also need to BFR quickly before it becomes too large.

Both of them can erase Notorious BIG, but i think that only Ice can beat him. Okuyasu are a bit of slow and he would need to swiping repeatedly, it will had enough time to catch him before that.

Ice are faster and having better defense capability via hiding inside Cream.

If it's casual Okuyasu, then he might not be able to after all. Bloodlusted though, like when he fought RCHP? Definitely. He'd likely do a barrage and be fast enough to erase it completely.

Seeing as even a very small piece can grow big if given the chance to touch someone/something, Okuyasu would be able to so long as he's bloodlusted and does those big hand swipes.

Casual/IC Oku I don't think so. He might get some lucky hits in but if he were to assume that would do it in (and chances are it might given his char), he won't clear with B I G on that.

iirc BIG doesn't start off at a large size, it was even kinda small.

Okuyasu's "hitbox" might be able to cover it all if he doesn't allow it to grow.

Ah there is that.

If we're starting with BIG as it was when it was first summoned, Okuyasu has a chance. Just as long as he doesn't "Oku" it (basically a term I just made up based on some YT's "you done ****** up" moment).

Back