• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can you (yes you) beat the Swap king

Seol404

Joke Battles Tiering System Scholar
She/Her
Joke Battles
Administrator
Would powers with the Swap king give you the strength to defeat him, or would you get defeated

Swap king is as strong as an average human, so the question is, are you stronger or weaker than an average human?

Eternal figure said:
if i knew i was gonna fight someone like that i'd come prepared with a baseball bat
No prep time

The Final Pam Jr and I can solo him.

The Final pam turns into ant form and I turn into my weakest form possible and when that's when I fight swap king. also I control who I swap with

Errorsaness said:

The Final pam turns into ant form and I turn into my weakest form possible and when that's when I fight swap king. also I control who I swap with
I'm refering to you IRL, not you on the Wiki

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:

I'm refering to you IRL, not you on the Wiki
also using his wiki version would just get him killed faster

It can go either way.

If we switched our intelligence too, then I would win since I, in my original body, am a dumbass, and I can probably make him confused as I slowly wear him down.

If not, Swap King wins due to his range advantage, as I can never get close to him with my very low range, and despite the fact I can tank most of his attacks because I am weak, my stamina will get to me and I'll pretty much drop down.

Really, the only advantage I have is knowing how to Box and use Karate.

Man, I really overdid my answer xD

Errorsaness said:
In IRL I'm 10-C cuz im 13.
Then logically you would win since Swap king as as strong as an average adult, thus swaping powers would make you as strong as an average adult, and he would become as strong as a 13 year old

I think I would be able to win since physically women are < to men, and since Swap king is probably =average male, it would make me stronger (But thats just what I think would happen)

The average human ramming (running) at full force would be Street level so i just let it switch stats with me and then simply ram at Swap King especially since that's technically separate from a human's conventional strength.

so basically yes

TurboTriangle601 said:
The average human ramming (running) at full force would be Street level so i just let it switch stats with me and then simply ram at Swap King especially since that's technically separate from a human's conventional strength.
so basically yes
I think that depends on your body weight, for instance, I weigh about 100lbs, if I rammed someone like Hafthor Bjornsson, who weighs almost 400lbs, it probably wouldn't do that much

Well most of the time you could do damage far above that of a average human regardless. That and in a "how strong would you be irl" thread in VSBattles i had a actual calculation of my ramming force and it was 9-C so my point still stands.

TurboTriangle601 said:
Well most of the time you could do damage far above that of a average human regardless. That and in a "how strong would you be irl" thread in VSBattles i had a actual calculation of my ramming force and it was 9-C so my point still stands.
Ok

Back