• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can your favorite verse survive a omega-K cenario? Could they survive.... The Ethereal Skeleton?

Just to be sure, If you are less them 18, get out, this Fun and Games has a bunch of Sex joke content, beingh a "End of sex" SCP cenario

SCP-6969-J Just appeared in your favorite verse main Planet, can they survive?!?!
SCP-6969-J SCP article

Exemple: T.A.B.S
I don't think wobblers are able to reproduce.... so they are fine

BFDI
Same here... trough orphans existy, I don't think they reproduce sexually

Ben 10
The ominitrix could make everyone asexual like 0-6 sugested, but otherwise, not even celestial sappiens would survive

Team Fortress
Medic and engenier may be able to make some people reproduce assexually, but not in a global scale

JOJO
I don't think anyone could really stop the effect, but if It happens during a time vampires where still a thing they could turn this mK cenario into a end of Death cenario... kinda? Jolyne would be ****** trough... or unfucked?

SCP
Considering It is cannon in the -J narrative, It's cannon that they wouldn't survive, only trow the problem to another narrative, turning the problem a lot more comical, trough saving the other main narratives from It

BTD
Monkeys are assexual alread, but they would stave to death as plants would be unable to reproduce, not even Bloons would survive as machines can't reproduce as well, the only surviving solution would be perma boosting the true sun god

Minecraft
Surprisingly survive, not by deafeating the the Ethereal Skeleton, but beacuse the plants in the game reproduce assexually, growing from the ground atumatically whem bone meal is used, Polem only working like fertilizer and producing seeds vy them selfs, no need to sexual reproduction, meaning the world of minecraft would still have a base for life to grow, most of the animal life would die trough, but the player and most of the mosnters would survive, and this death would take a really long time sinse the world of minecraft is infinit

Rapid fire:
Ordem Paranormal, One punch man, Dragon Maid, Undertale, Deltarune, and PVZ: all die

Lets see.

Summoners War: The Earth will be inhabited by Golens, robots and undeads (The rest will eventually die and became undead)

DDtank: The player and almost ALL The characters can live as ghost.

SCP: The skeleton live, until a instance of SCP-001 want to make a story about sex.

Guilty gear: okay, since the civilization type is well up into a type 4, insane miracle doctors like Faust, powerfull scientists like happy chaos, and weird gear anomalies like testament walking around. Creating new artificial life is pretty easy.

Guilty gear: okay, since the civilization type is well up into a type 4, insane miracle doctors like Faust, powerfull scientists like happy chaos, and weird gear anomalies like testament walking around. Creating new artificial life is pretty easy.
The problem really is that plants and animals also would not reproduce, so food would become a problem extremely quick

literaly 198
Oh, btw, 1984 has sex only being used as a way to make babies and not for pleasure, but they still use it to make babies, and nobody there has a way to make them produce asexually since it’s a relatively realistic franchise, so… Big Brother is dead if he even exists

Doctor Who is more complicated but looms and immortality mean they definitely survive

Not sure if I understand this one but imma give it a try

Castlevania: Dracula can just sit pretty I guess? Afaik he doesn't actually need blood to survive just needs the concept of Chaos. Sure mankind likely just gets doomed but I guess he can just sit and vibe

Mass Effect: Does what the Reapers try to do but prolly does succeed with the Reapers just chilling in deep space

Dishonoured: Outsider just vibes in the void and wonders why folks aren't getting around.

Yakuza: Kiryu was always a virgin this changes nothing

I thought the first time they bombed, it temporarily revived sex, and then the second time they bombed, it wasn’t enough to kill it so it rebelled and did the sans undertale
nah, the sex skeleton isn't constantly stomping sex, he is the fusion of the concept of death and sex, so sex was dead, every time they atacked It they made the concept of sex come a little back to life

Pokemon, because why not?
Humans almost certainly die off.

Pokemon themselves are a bit ambiguous, believe it or not.
Pokemon without a gender symbol are officially "Unknown Gender", so their reproductive means are likely not understood.
Every generation has Day Care people say they don't know how the egg got there.
& Professor Elm, who wrote in his personal diary (You can read it in his house in-game.) his frustrations about why no one has ever seen a Pokemon being born; Professor Elm RESEARCHES Pokemon Eggs primarily.
Pokemon Eggs are stated by 1 NPC in X/Y to be less like eggs & more like a "cradle".

There's also a Japanese Gen 2 Pokedex book from like, 1999 or something -Scans of this are exceptionally difficult to get, AFAIK, & I'm not sure how credible my source would be- that has a whole article detailing how researchers tried & repeatedly failed to observe Pokemon Eggs being produced; Even when they observed for hours, or looked away briefly, or just went to the bathroom, the Egg was created in the time they weren't observing it.

Said book, IIRC, collaborates the info the other games go on to present. Like how eggs may be "cradles" made of natural materials.

It contains other interesting information, but still, it's a pain to source.

Point is, even if you think this is an excuse to keep it family friendly, it's how the lore is, with no known evidence to the contrary of what's been told other than audience incredulity.
So I'd question how relevant sex is for reproduction beyond determining compatability.

Some Pokemon may reproduce through atypical means, like individual Grimer being sludge that's animated or separated from an existing body, Voltorb supposedly being a Poke Ball brought to life, & many Pokemon being dead things like souls & such.

So there's probably a few species that survive a while, but I'm pretty sure a lot of Ghost types want the life force of other beings or such.

Most species die off with time, though.

What a gross concept to consider.

Last edited:
This sure was really informative about pokemon reproduction

but sinse every kind of sexual reproduction was stoped(even plants for that matter) I think the pokemon egg phenomenum would fall into that category

But the likes of grimers would probable survive sinse It's more asexual them anything

my biggest question is how It would affect maus evolution

This sure was really informative about pokemon reproduction

but sinse every kind of sexual reproduction was stoped(even plants for that matter) I think the pokemon egg phenomenum would fall into that category
Source? Its page is quite extensive.
It prevents pollenation?
Budding/Division?
Parthenogenesis?
Female lays & male sprays methods? (To put that gross stuff crudely.)
All those exist in IRL species. It stopped those?
Parasitic reproduction like some real insects & the more fictional chestbursters too?

Creating cradles from natural materials in a short frame like Pokemon seemingly do?

What about what bacteria or cells do?
If those can't reproduce, death happens A LOT faster for pretty much everything organic.
But the likes of grimers would probable survive sinse It's more asexual them anything

my biggest question is how It would affect maus evolution
If it stops creating Eggs from surrounding materials, it probably stops Maushold's reproduction.

Family of Four, Scarlet: The two little ones just appeared one day. The group might be a family of related Pokémon, but nobody knows for sure.
Family of Three, Violet: The little one just appeared one day. They all live together like a family, but the relationship between the three is still unclear.

Saying Maushold young just "appeared one day" is similar to the phrasing used by Day Care employees to mention an Egg's arrival.
Also, Maushold, to quote Bulbapedia:
"Its forms may be based on the concept of a nuclear family, and its doll-like appearance may reference dollhouse figurines such as the Japanese doll line, Sylvanian Families."

You can see stitch marks on their ears, for example.
So for all I know, Maushold might LITERALLY create their offspring, given their resemblance to dolls.

Day care workers always say they're surprised & that they don't know where it came from. The Egg in Gen 2 they give out is also described as such, despite the old couple saying they were raising Pokemon, presumably their own.

Also, I misspoke earlier. Darnit.

Quote Bulbapedia:
According to Professor Elm, as quoted by a man in Hearthome City, and a Monsieur in Coumarine City, Eggs are not actually eggs and are more like "cradles".

So what if this is an ability to magically create offspring out of love or something? I'm not very sure quite how it works, but does the sex-ceasing skellyman stop magically conjuring babies?

What about what bacteria or cells do?
If those can't reproduce, death happens A LOT faster for pretty much everything organic.
It's stated in the article that all types of sexua reproduction hafd became impossible, only asexual cells could still reproduct

So what if this is an ability to magically create offspring out of love or something? I'm not very sure quite how it works, but does the sex-ceasing skellyman stop magically conjuring babies?
It stops reproduction sexually, sexual reproduction is stated to be:
Sexual reproduction is a type of reproduction that involves a complex life cycle in which a gamete (haploid reproductive cells, such as a sperm or egg cell) with a single set of chromosomes combines with another gamete to produce a zygote that develops into an organism composed of cells with two sets of chromosomes (diploid).[1] This is typical in animals, though the number of chromosome sets and how that number changes in sexual reproduction varies, especially among plants, fungi, and other eukaryotes.[2][3]
So anything that shares the genetic of 2 individuals into a new one should be stoped by the etherial skeleton

The question now is, does pokemons pass down their genetics?

It stops reproduction sexually, sexual reproduction is stated to be:
A little surprising that it'd include so many methods that don't involve sex/sexuality, when the skeleton is so anti-sex & anti-sexuality.
So anything that shares the genetic of 2 individuals into a new one should be stoped by the etherial skeleton

The question now is, does pokemons pass down their genetics?
Based on game mechanics, yes, considering, IIRC, at least 1 IV from each parent is distributed to the Pokemon. Even ignoring Egg Moves (Which can also be remembered.) Hidden Abilities also have had different statistics to be passed down.
All of this is without the involvement of items.

There's probably evidence in the Pokedex entries, too.

Also, I hadn't recalled it earlier, but there amy be alternate means of survival, given Jirachi's wish granting, Celebi's time travel, & Xerneas's ability to make things Immortal. Also, Wartortle has an entry saying it can live 10,000 years.

But I doubt people want me to go trying to list all the Pokemon that'd last the longest here.

BTW, isn't the physical skeleton moveable or such?

A little surprising that it'd include so many methods that don't involve sex/sexuality, when the skeleton is so anti-sex & anti-sexuality.
The skeleton is acctually is the concept of sex. fused with the concept of death

the foundation did some "o no'"s and ended up killing the concept of sex tring to destroy a sex(and cannon)based annomaly. in other words, the sketon isn't ant sex. he is literaly the corpse of sex
Based on game mechanics, yes, considering, IIRC, at least 1 IV from each parent is distributed to the Pokemon. Even ignoring Egg Moves (Which can also be remembered.) Hidden Abilities also have had different statistics to be passed down.
All of this is without the involvement of items.

There's probably evidence in the Pokedex entries, too.
Pokemons don't outsex the skeleton them
Also, I hadn't recalled it earlier, but there amy be alternate means of survival, given Jirachi's wish granting, Celebi's time travel, & Xerneas's ability to make things Immortal. Also, Wartortle has an entry saying it can live 10,000 years.

But I doubt people want me to go trying to list all the Pokemon that'd last the longest here.

BTW, isn't the physical skeleton moveable or such?
ye, they probable can survive thanks to pokemons having some crazy powers

for the contrary, go as long as you want

no, It's just a giant skull hoving over Switzerland, and It's dead

tring to damage It makes the sex go back to life, but this also makes It turn anything that can do sex turn in grape soda after a while, them It goes back to beingh dead(Asexuals are safe trough)

The skeleton is acctually is the concept of sex. fused with the concept of death
The impression I got was from this text from the SCP's own article:

Description: SCP-6969-J refers to an ωK-Class "End of Sex" Scenario6 following the conclusion of Project ANTIFUCK. SCP-6969-J is characterized by a number of normalcy-disrupting phenomena not originally intended by SCP-6969-J's activation, including but not limited to:

• The complete cessation of all sexual desire in all life on Earth.
  • The anomalously-enforced physical inability to engage in sexual actions, including for non-reproductive purposes.
  • Notable euphoria and abnormal happiness from individuals who identified as asexual prior to SCP-6969-J's activation.7
  • The manifestation of The Ethereal Skeleton.
the foundation did some "o no'"s and ended up killing the concept of sex tring to destroy a sex(and cannon)based annomaly. in other words, the sketon isn't ant sex. he is literaly the corpse of sex
From our profile's summary for it: "The only thing that remotely worked was the usage of the High-Energy Concentration Orbital Railgun (HECOR), which temporarily caused sexual desires to come back and slight movement from the Ethereal Skeleton. They kept firing at it, until it fully awoke again."

Was this railgun fired at the physical form High 1-A?
Durability: Country level, likely Multi-Continent level (Survived being at the epicenter of its own shockwave) physically, High Outerverse level as an idea[1]

Why give it the physical Durability rating if it's practically invulnerable anyway?

In any case, it may be worth noting this content from the article:

Abstract: Much to the vexation of both this proposal's authors, the SCP Foundation's top priority at the moment is ending the ongoing ωK-Class "End of Sex" Scenario. This is characterized by the complete inability for any multicellular living being11 to engage in sexual acts, whether reproductive or not.

Quote the footnote:
11. And apparently machines too. Don't ask me how the guys at AIAD figured that one out; I don't know, and I don't want to either. –Dr. Whitney

So apparently, this skeleton prohibits machines & multicellular living beings as well.

Wouldn't preventing multicellular life's reproduction kill off gut flora & other essential things for digestion & whatnot?

To say nothing of whatever preventing machine reproduction stops. Do factory workers & automated construction of technology in factories just fail to make new machines of any kind?

"In short, we argue that humans could get by without microbes just fine, for a few days.* Although the quality of life on this planet would become incomprehensibly bad, life as an entity would endure.

* If we do include mitochondria and chloroplasts as Bacteria, as we should, then the impact would be immediate—most eukaryotes would be dead in a minute."

(Mind, that article is about the instantaneous disappearance of microorgansisms, not the sterilization of them.)
Luckily it doesn't sterilize mitochondria & chloroplasts, right?
ye, they probable can survive thanks to pokemons having some crazy powers
I mean, arguably, given that new info.
& it's not like shunting the physical form to another universe or timeline (Ex: Via Celebi, Jirachi, Hoopa or Arceus or other Pokemon.) helps.

In theory, maybe an analogous alternative could be generated via a wish from Jirachi.

Ex: Have new Pokemon of every species generated from thin air at the same rates they normally would by consuming the resources &/or maybe loosely mimicing the things they would do (Relocating them, emulating partner selection, spending of physical energy, time, effort, etc.) via a wish from Jirachi.

Arceus &/or Unown may also be able to generate such workarounds.

A more crude, controversial & temporary route would be to use The Ultimate Weapon.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ultimate_weapon
(We have an article on it, too, but it's embarassingly barebones.)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/AZ_(Pokémon)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Flower_Floette

TL;DR - The Ultimate Weapon was originally made as a resurrection machine, but it can be used as a life wiper, as it was by AZ to end a war. He also used it to revive his Floette. Unfortunately, either use is fueled by the lives of Pokemon. Floette, disgusted by AZ sacrificing other Pokemon's lives for hers, left him.

Exposure to it made AZ gain Type 1 Immortality, & Floette may have been affected by it, too. At the very least, it changed Floette's appearance, & also gave it access to a powerful move called Light of Ruin.

So to combat the skellyman with this, Pokemon's people would have to find species that can be recreated indefinitely (May be difficult if the machines caveat also excludes creating things like Porygon.) & use them to fuel The Ultimate Weapon.

& of course, just as Team Flare planned, people would have to gather around it to be exposed to its immortality-inducing effects like AZ & his Floette were. Although I don't know if having more exposed per use would lessen the effects per individual; If 1 or 2 individuals exposed to a use get thousands of years each, what about 100 exposed or 1000?

Needless to say, though, The Ultimate Weapon provides a somewhat temporary, controversial & difficult plan, but it'd mitigate the effects.
Not the least of its problems is it may alter appearance, at least over times, given AZ's gigantism & his Floette's alternate colouration.

Xerneas can also grant Immortality, but that might be a limited solution:
"Legends say it can share eternal life. It slept for a thousand years in the form of a tree before its revival."

Though it was able to restore everything Yveltal (A life force drainer, considered the Pokemon equivalent of Death to Xerneas's equivalent of Life.) petrified in Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, & did some restoration of a kingdom in The Legend of X, Y, and Z!

So maybe it could put Immortalize more than 1 at a time before the deer decides to sleep for a milennium.
for the contrary, go as long as you want
Eh, maybe. The multicellular life (As that includes many microorganisms.) & machine caveats might make that impractical, plus I don't wanna clog the thread too much.
no, It's just a giant skull hoving over Switzerland, and It's dead
Which the Foundation moved the High 6-A form of with a railgun several times to restore sexual desires before it awoke & transmuted stuff.
tring to damage It makes the sex go back to life, but this also makes It turn anything that can do sex turn in grape soda after a while, them It goes back to beingh dead(Asexuals are safe trough)
"They kept firing at it, until it fully awoke again. But this caused the Ethereal Skeleton to release a massive shockwave, destroying the entire world and transforming humans into grape sodas."

As I understand it, the cause of the trannsmutation was not a time period after the re-enabling, but the repeated firing.

The impression I got was from this text from the SCP's own article:

Description: SCP-6969-J refers to an ωK-Class "End of Sex" Scenario6 following the conclusion of Project ANTIFUCK. SCP-6969-J is characterized by a number of normalcy-disrupting phenomena not originally intended by SCP-6969-J's activation, including but not limited to:

• The complete cessation of all sexual desire in all life on Earth.
  • The anomalously-enforced physical inability to engage in sexual actions, including for non-reproductive purposes.
  • Notable euphoria and abnormal happiness from individuals who identified as asexual prior to SCP-6969-J's activation.7
  • The manifestation of The Ethereal Skeleton.
The end of the article explain that the concept of sex was fused with the concept of death, making the etherial skeleton basically the personification of "sex is dead"

From our profile's summary for it: "The only thing that remotely worked was the usage of the High-Energy Concentration Orbital Railgun (HECOR), which temporarily caused sexual desires to come back and slight movement from the Ethereal Skeleton. They kept firing at it, until it fully awoke again."

Was this railgun fired at the physical form High 1-A?
Durability: Country level, likely Multi-Continent level (Survived being at the epicenter of its own shockwave) physically, High Outerverse level as an idea[1]

Why give it the physical Durability rating if it's practically invulnerable anyway?

In any case, it may be worth noting this content from the article:
While the avatar It create is phisical the noophere is a thing in the SCP foundation that basically anything from there is high outverse level, they only damage the avatar

damaging the avatar is adiferent from damaging the real thing from the noosphere

in other words, the skeleton was damaged, but It also make It come back to life come back to life, what was basically the foundation "ressurecting" the skeleton as they damaged It

I mean, arguably, given that new info.
& it's not like shunting the physical form to another universe or timeline (Ex: Via Celebi, Jirachi, Hoopa or Arceus or other Pokemon.) helps.

In theory, maybe an analogous alternative could be generated via a wish from Jirachi.

Ex: Have new Pokemon of every species generated from thin air at the same rates they normally would by consuming the resources &/or maybe loosely mimicing the things they would do (Relocating them, emulating partner selection, spending of physical energy, time, effort, etc.) via a wish from Jirachi.

Arceus &/or Unown may also be able to generate such workarounds.

A more crude, controversial & temporary route would be to use The Ultimate Weapon.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Ultimate_weapon
(We have an article on it, too, but it's embarassingly barebones.)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/AZ_(Pokémon)
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Eternal_Flower_Floette

TL;DR - The Ultimate Weapon was originally made as a resurrection machine, but it can be used as a life wiper, as it was by AZ to end a war. He also used it to revive his Floette. Unfortunately, either use is fueled by the lives of Pokemon. Floette, disgusted by AZ sacrificing other Pokemon's lives for hers, left him.

Exposure to it made AZ gain Type 1 Immortality, & Floette may have been affected by it, too. At the very least, it changed Floette's appearance, & also gave it access to a powerful move called Light of Ruin.

So to combat the skellyman with this, Pokemon's people would have to find species that can be recreated indefinitely (May be difficult if the machines caveat also excludes creating things like Porygon.) & use them to fuel The Ultimate Weapon.

& of course, just as Team Flare planned, people would have to gather around it to be exposed to its immortality-inducing effects like AZ & his Floette were. Although I don't know if having more exposed per use would lessen the effects per individual; If 1 or 2 individuals exposed to a use get thousands of years each, what about 100 exposed or 1000?

Needless to say, though, The Ultimate Weapon provides a somewhat temporary, controversial & difficult plan, but it'd mitigate the effects.
Not the least of its problems is it may alter appearance, at least over times, given AZ's gigantism & his Floette's alternate colouration.

Xerneas can also grant Immortality, but that might be a limited solution:
"Legends say it can share eternal life. It slept for a thousand years in the form of a tree before its revival."

Though it was able to restore everything Yveltal (A life force drainer, considered the Pokemon equivalent of Death to Xerneas's equivalent of Life.) petrified in Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction, & did some restoration of a kingdom in The Legend of X, Y, and Z!

So maybe it could put Immortalize more than 1 at a time before the deer decides to sleep for a milennium.
The basic way to survive is get a way to make repoduction possible trough non sexual ways, I will explain more later

The robots not able to reproduce is:
1- Part thanks to beingh a "J" article that is not be treated seriously
2- They where tring to make robots to reproduce sexually sinse as explained later in the article, the SCP didn't stoped unicelular as stated by O5-6:
O5-6: (Interrupting) It may be possible, based on the data we've gathered, to utilize SCP-2000 to reconstruct all life on Earth to only reproduce through asexual means. Based on what we can tell, asexual reproduction is not prevented in multicellular organisms; therefore, it would be theoretically possible to redesign life to only reproduce through this method. We could use The Ennui Protocol to also completely rewrite consensus reality so that life has always and only reproduced asexually. Sex itself will be an anomaly.

There is clearly no other choice. We have tried everything in our power to bring back sex, and yet, sex has not come back. It is clear that nothing our organization can do can bring back a fundamental part of the human experience. So, instead of trying fruitlessly to bring back the thing we lack, we instead alter the fundamental human experience. We erase the part of our history that we cannot emulate, and we'll overwrite it with a new history, one that cannot be taken from us again.

I know this may be shocking, but it is the only way we can preserve humanity. Do I have your collective approval?
But basically every one made a riot against this idea, in other words, they just didn't cosidered asexual reproduction in any way shape or form
Eh, maybe. The multicellular life (As that includes many microorganisms.) & machine caveats might make that impractical, plus I don't wanna clog the thread too much.
Isn't like there is much movement here any way
As I understand it, the cause of the trannsmutation was not a time period after the re-enabling, but the repeated firing.
No, the skeleton also said "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and It's eye glowed blue, the shockwave was the skeleton saying "EL SEXO"

The end of the article explain that the concept of sex was fused with the concept of death, making the etherial skeleton basically the personification of "sex is dead"
Ah, I see it.
& the justification for Grape Soda transmutation was apparently because grape soda is the sexiest drink. Hah.
While the avatar It create is phisical the noophere is a thing in the SCP foundation that basically anything from there is high outverse level, they only damage the avatar
But hitting that avatar still did have temporary sexuality restoration effects, no?
damaging the avatar is adiferent from damaging the real thing from the noosphere
But the avatar is purely what the rail cannon hit, right?
in other words, the skeleton was damaged, but It also make It come back to life come back to life, what was basically the foundation "ressurecting" the skeleton as they damaged It
In other words, just damage the skeleton enough to not resurrect it?
The basic way to survive is get a way to make repoduction possible trough non sexual ways, I will explain more later
I think I understand what non-sexual reproduction is, but I appreciate your efforts.
The robots not able to reproduce is:
1- Part thanks to beingh a "J" article that is not be treated seriously
Yet here we are, taking it seriously, no?
2- They where tring to make robots to reproduce sexually sinse as explained later in the article, the SCP didn't stoped unicelular as stated by O5-6:
Ah.
But basically every one made a riot against this idea, in other words, they just didn't cosidered asexual reproduction in any way shape or form
But that should work, no?
Isn't like there is much movement here any way

No, the skeleton also said "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and It's eye glowed blue, the shockwave was the skeleton saying "EL SEXO"
....Yeah.
The cause of the transmutation was not the passage of time after the re-enabling, but the repeated firing on it & the Skeleton saying "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" & It's eye glowing blue, the shockwave (Which took 3 hours to travel the Earth.) that was the skeleton saying "EL SEXO".

Do I have that right?

Ah, I see it.
& the justification for Grape Soda transmutation was apparently because grape soda is the sexiest drink. Hah.
Basically
But hitting that avatar still did have temporary sexuality restoration effects, no?
Yes, beacuse It letted the skeleton come back to live brifly, as you can see in the "secret end" It had gone back to death after turning every one in grape soda
But the avatar is purely what the rail cannon hit, right?
Correct
In other words, just damage the skeleton enough to not resurrect it?
I don't really know what happened exactly, my guess is that damaging the etherial skeleton was unfusing the concept of death and sex while damaging It, probable if hitted with a one shoot It would just die and the concept of sex would go back to normal without giving the skeleton to act in a "living" state, but this is mostly especulation
I think I understand what non-sexual reproduction is, but I appreciate your efforts.
Lol, I meant in the article words
Yet here we are, taking it seriously, no?
I love this wiki for that
But that should work, no?
It should
....Yeah.
The cause of the transmutation was not the passage of time after the re-enabling, but the repeated firing on it & the Skeleton saying "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" & It's eye glowing blue, the shockwave (Which took 3 hours to travel the Earth.) that was the skeleton saying "EL SEXO".

Do I have that right?
was just the "el sexo", the damage done by the rail gun worked to ressurect It temporaly, the transmutation It self had nothing to do with the railgun. the rest you got all right

Back