• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This was cut out due to MCU speed revisions. So Time to re-make this.

Both in their 9-A versions. However, Cap has his shield, and Master Chief has his Incineration canon (Heartseeker Variant), , Invincibility powerup,and Hardlight shield. (8-A vs Low 7-C)

Master Chief as of Halo 5.

Speed is equalized

Both have basic knowledge of eachother.

Both in character.

Who wins and why?

Master Chief:0

Captain America:0

Inconclusive:0

Chief has a pretty huge versatility advantage, but Captian America has arguably superior skill and his shield pretty much blocks everything Chief can throw at him

IDK

Gargoyle One said:
Chief has a pretty huge versatility advantage, but Captian America has arguably superior skill and his shield pretty much blocks everything Chief can throw at him
IDK
I disagree.

Master Chief has far better feats, and better skill. The vast majority of his feats are in the kinda obscure Halo novels.

Trained from the age of 6 to 14 to be the absolute best that Humanity has to offer.

Has consistently tackled missions through his 30 year career, boarding starships filled with aliens wielding weapons able to One-Shot him and came out on top.

Consistently fights Covenant troops with comparable, or even superior skill to himself.

And this is simpily scratching the surface if his feats. And much of them are without assistance from Cortana, the UNSC, or any other outside help

Cap on the other hand was frozen for the majority of his life, and has not been in active combat nearly as long oas The Chief

Just fyi, the Incineration cannon has a 4-5ish meter AOE

Speed was already the same before, just add speed equal with the changes

Whatever I guess, thread is literally the exact same as last time

Gargoyle One said:
Speed was already the same before, just add speed equal with the changes
Whatever I guess, thread is literally the exact same as last time
You know what? I think I'm just gonna re-add it. I'll alter the original thread to be Speed Equal, as it was the same before.

Bump, I'm not the one who made the last thread. And MC's gotten an AP buff and other minor upgrades added to his profile since. So yeah, this needs to be re-done.

564 Megajoules now. With a Possibly Higher rating for his current armor being 2 generations superior to the one that preformed the durability feat. And managing to fight, and slightly damage enemies far above his physical tier.

Jesus

Is there anything Captian has over Chief at all?

Still don't see the point if removing the old match but okay

His shield can still One-Shot Master Chief without his durability amps. And his shield could no-sell literally all of his weapons. But I'm not sure how Cap handles AOE-like attacks with his shield, since that's what the Incineration Cannon is.

Cap can tank huge AOE explosions but it typically sends him flying back occasionally losing his shield

Back