• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain America Vs Korra
First key for both!
SPEED IS EQUAL.
Standard Equipment.
Battle In the middle of new york city..
Korra knows cap shield would instantly kill her if it hits her.

Captain America - 7
Wallpaper-Captain-America-Wallpaper-Captain-America-The53.jpg

Korra -
Legend-Of-Korra-Wallpaper-9-200x283.jpg

incon -

Last edited:
I believe Captain America would win this as he should be able to either avoid or block most of Korra's attacks and go up to her and use his close combat skills to take down Korra.

I believe Captain America would win this as he should be able to either avoid or block most of Korra's attacks and go up to her and use his close combat skills to take down Korra.
Korra is very skilled in both ranged and hand to hand combat even in Season 1. There's also not much he can do if she spams firebending from a range

As skilled as Captain America?
What feats of skill captain America have? He doesn't have any special training aside from him getting the serum for his superpowers

Korra also trained her entire life in both bending and martial arts (especially since the moves for bendings are actually based on real life martial arts). Korra was also noted to be a prodigy in the physical stuff related to bending

What feats of skill captain America have? He doesn't have any special training aside from him getting the serum for his superpowers

Korra also trained her entire life in both bending and martial arts (especially since the moves for bendings are actually based on real life martial arts). Korra was also noted to be a prodigy in the physical stuff related to bending
Cap should scale if not outright beat, in terms of skill people like Thanos and Thor.
Warlords and Gods with thousands of years of fighting skill and Cap can "outskill" them.

Did you not see cap fighting againts thanos. Sure he had thors hammer but that doesn't give him the skill of thor. Cap has the same skill throughout the battle and it cleary rivals Thanos and Thors skill. Go and rewatch the fight.

Did you not see cap fighting againts thanos. Sure he had thors hammer but that doesn't give him the skill of thor. Cap has the same skill throughout the battle and it cleary rivals Thanos and Thors skill. Go and rewatch the fight.
Well he is not using that key for him. Also even with the hammer Thanos still stomped him so I don't see how he scales

Yo im using cap from endgame, just not with the hammer. His skill doesn't magically change because he gets a weapon. And remember there were times i that fight where cap did not have the hammer. If your not gonna believe me just go on youtube and search up how skilled is Captain America. Simple as that.

And im talking about SKILL ONLY. Cap did a good job considering thanos was STRONGER, FASTER AND MORE DURABLE. Im not tryna argue cap scales to Thanos as a whole he just scales to him when it comes to SKILL.

Yo im using cap from endgame, just not with the hammer.
You said you're using "first key for both". That would mean this is only 8-C Cap rather than 6-C Cap
His skill doesn't magically change because he gets a weapon. And remember there were times i that fight where cap did not have the hammer. If your not gonna believe me just go on youtube and search up how skilled is Captain America. Simple as that.
He definitely got much more skilled after all the years he has been fighting with the avengers, and I didn't said it would increase his skill. I just said that scaling him to Thanos is absolutely wrong since Thanos easily stomped him

Alright then. I'm still not agreeing on scaling Cap to Thanos, especially if he is only 8-C regularly

But if we're going that route, then Korra is comparable or superior to Wan, who could fight decently against Vaatu, who constantly fights Raava for hundreds of millions of years

So yeah, Korra is not really lacking in skill either

Wan, who could fight decently against Vaatu, who constantly fights Raava for hundreds of millions of years
vaatu and raava are giant beings that were basically wrestling each other for millions of years i wouldn't equate that to conventional skill or fighting experience.

even in thors case the context of a 1000 years maintaining the realms he only gets hammer mastery and combat experience.

vaatu and raava are giant beings that were basically wrestling each other for millions of years i wouldn't equate that to conventional skill or fighting experience.
Wrestling is literally a form of fighting. Even in real life Pro-Wrestlers definitely have a lot of fighting experience
even in thors case the context of a 1000 years maintaining the realms he only gets hammer mastery and combat experience.
Yeah, so I don't see how that would apply to Cap when the hammer is literally what carried him in the fight against Thanos

Wrestling is literally a form of fighting. Even in real life Pro-Wrestlers definitely have a lot of fighting experience
i know, im saying if they were human sized i don't expect them to swap hands with someone like Goku based of the "been fighting each other for millions of years"

the Location is kind of a disadvantage for korra if it was in some place with water i can see Korra taking it by immobilising cap with ice manip, Korra can change the state of water to ice nigh instantly.

the Location is kind of a disadvantage for korra if it was in some place with water i can see Korra taking it by immobilising cap with ice manip, Korra can change the state of water to ice nigh instantly.
Thats why i did it, i know with some of her attacks this can turn into a stomp, so im just trying to find the worst place for her

i know, im saying if they were human sized i don't expect them to swap hands with someone like Goku based of the "been fighting each other for millions of years"
They definitely could if they were the same AP.
The fact that they aren't humans mean nothing, especially when they have millions of years of fighting experience, which Wan downscales from, and Korra scales to him
So, isn't a match where you specifically make thr conditions to make Korra lose called a spite?

They definitely could if they were the same AP.
The fact that they aren't humans mean nothing, especially when they have millions of years of fighting experience, which Wan downscales from, and Korra scales to him

So, isn't a match where you specifically make thr conditions to make Korra lose called a spite?
no, a spite match or thread is when one character has no chance perceivable chance to go against the other character. In this match up, Korra has other abilities that she can use to take down captain America.

It is also stated on the SBA page that the location can be changed it if gives extreme advantages to the other character.

i haven't watched korra in along time again whatever thr doing struggling against each other, i wouldn't equate it to skill or conventional fighting.
It is definitely conventional fighting. Their struggle was not magic based or something, so yeah that does work

Again, wrestling is definitely legit form of fighting

It is definitely conventional fighting. Their struggle was not magic based or something, so yeah that does work

Again, wrestling is definitely legit form of fighting
i just skimmed the origin of wan

for *ten thousand years they struggled by basically constricting each others movements with thr tendrils, its not even wrestling that still has other movements and techniques.

and wan fighting a gaint entity by dashing around and shooting elemental blast would not equate hes combat/martial skill to it.

Can you show a vid of their skill. Thanos, Thor, Cap and basically every other "Skilled" MCU character has actual video/comic proof to back it up.

and wan fighting a gaint entity by dashing around and shooting elemental blast would not equate hes combat/martial skill to it.
Even if that would be the case, the same can be applied to Cap not scaling to Thanos since he didn't really fought him that much and basically relied on his hammer to fight him

Can you show a vid of their skill. Thanos, Thor, Cap and basically every other "Skilled" MCU character has actual video/comic proof to back it up.
im not a big mcu follower but the intelligence sections of the mcu profiles should reflect it quite well
Even if that would be the case, the same can be applied to Cap not scaling to Thanos since he didn't really fought him that much and basically relied on his hammer to fight him
I agree aswell caps unorthodox form which combos the hammer and shield was so relentless it caught thanos off guard for a brief moment before he got overwhelmed.

captain america would adequately scale to bucky when Hydra turn him into a ruthless assassin or black panther in skill tho

Does first key Korra(season 1-2) scale to anyone in cqc skill?

Last edited:
im not a big mcu follower but the intelligence sections of the mcu profiles should reflect it quite well

I agree aswell caps unorthodox form which combos the hammer and shield was so relentless it caught thanos off guard for a brief moment before he got overwhelmed.
Still doesn't scale. Especially if it was mainly the hammer doing the work for him
captain america would adequately scale to bucky when Hydra turn him into a ruthless assassin or black panther in skill tho

Does first key Korra(season 1-2) scale to anyone in cqc skill?
Korra scales in skills to master benders such as Tenzin, and can fight people such as Amon and Unalaq, with the former she outright defeated and overpowered his bloodbending

Still doesn't scale. Especially if it was mainly the hammer doing the work for him
? i don't disagree
Korra scales in skills to master benders such as Tenzin
when? have they fought
Amon and Unalaq, with the former she outright defeated and overpowered his bloodbending
i can't speak for unaloq

but amon scaling is kinda ambiguous as he adds in minor bloodbending while fighting others and iirc i only know for sure hes above the equalist trained fighters and
hes lightning mook in pure cqc.

while black widow since childhood was trained and became one of the deadliest assassin/spies in the world<military boy bucky+hydra reprogramming/training<black panther<captain america.

although those 3 are kinda relative, likely cap is higher.

when? have they fought
They didn't, but Korra scales to Unalaq in Base, who was a member of the red lotus, who can individually take out some of the most powerful benders in the world

Korra should also scale to Wan, who by the time he fought Vaatu mastered all four elements with the help of Raava
I can't speak for unaloq

but amon scaling is kinda ambiguous as he adds in minor bloodbending while fighting others and iirc i only know for sure hes above the equalist trained fighters and
hes lightning mook in pure cqc.
He also outmatched Mako, and is stronger than his chi blocking equalists who can take down powerful benders such as Mako, Bolin and even Early Season 1 Korra

Korra also outranges Cap, is stronger in this key and is a lot more versatile than him, since he basucally have to rely on throwing his shield to hit Korra from range, but she can either deflect it with Earthbending or Airbending, or dodge it

This thread just turned into an argument as to who is more skilled.
Lol

At this point, the only thing I can say is to just say that both characters have the same amount of skill, but that due to the way how both of them fight differently. Captain America can get up close and personal with korra

At this point, the only thing I can say is to just say that both characters have the same amount of skill, but that due to the way how both of them fight differently. Captain America can get up close and personal with korra
And what stops Korra from either defending with bending or dodging him? Korra isn't going to remain still you know

Well there's two facts. Korra cant get through the shield, she'd have to figure out a way to go around it. And it would only take one hit from Cap's Shield to take out Korra

Back