• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Therefir

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Calculation Group
  • Battle takes place in a forest, 15 meters away from each other.
  • Base Cap and Chapter 2 Kris are being used.
  • Speed is equalized.
Captain America:
Kris Dreemurr:
Inconclusive: 9
(Fezzih_007, Popted2, Oscar, Marvel_Champion_07, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, QrowBarr, Mariogoods, The_Almighty_Wholesome, Psychomaster35)
cvIYq7R_d.webp

Last edited:
I see Cap winning mainly due to his higher agility.
I don't think this is true, Kris can perform 15 meters jumps, Cap isn't close to doing that.
better martial arts (he has knowledge of 11 martial arts)
Wouldn't really help against an opponent who attacks from far away.
better AP and overall better combat experience than Kris.
True, though Kris is really good at dodging Danmaku so dodging shield throws would be easy for him.
Furthermore, Steve's shield could protect him from most of Kris's attacks without any problem.
Kris's slashes are not some kind of shockwave, they simply appear on the opponent's body, regardless of what is in front.

Also, their attacks are so precise that Kris can shave a person from tens of meters away, so the shield wouldn't do much either way.

What are wincons for both?
Cap has higher durability and strength, he posseses more experience, an indestructible shield, and minor regeneration factor.

Kris has more range and agility, his attacks are really precise so he can choose to cut specific parts of the body, has healing, buffs and debuffs.

That's seems hard, while cap already deal with ranged attacks before, Kris looks be diferent enough so he can get caught by surprise.
But since Cap is Very smart fighter, he can figure out maybe.

I gonna vote inconclusive for now since Kris or Cap can take this depending on how cap adapts.
I gonna wait for more arguments.

Incon FRA ig. It really depends on who can end the fight quick enough and I can see it going either way

Kris was massively upscaling from 0.50 tons, being able to one-shot characters who one-shot 0.50 tons characters.

Now he's stronger than a character who's presence can cause a 0.47 tons earthquake.

Kris was massively upscaling from 0.50 tons, being able to one-shot characters who one-shot 0.50 tons characters.

Now he's stronger than a character who's presence can cause a 0.47 tons earthquake.
Yeah, so no i don't think that's Fair anymore, since Cap can just one shot and take all Kris hits, because of 11x AP difference.

Back