• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Captain Ginyu vs Griffith(Femto)

Ginyu outclasses him in speed,attack,durability and attack potency but the Hax it's real.....I'll say Griffith but i'm leaning towards Ginyu.

Femto has soul manipulation and intangibility. So really, the Ginyu Switch Laser just phazes through him and Femto can hax him. Yeah, hes slower but he cant hurt someone whos always intangible.

Overlord-Murasama said:
Femto has soul manipulation and intangibility. So really, the Ginyu Switch Laser just phazes through him and Femto can hax him. Yeah, hes slower but he cant hurt someone whos always intangible.
You know an attack means squat when the user is not fast enough to use it right?, despite me going with Griffith due to hax i'm leaning towards Ginyu due to overall advantage (Except the hax that he lacks).

CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
You know an attack means squat when the user is not fast enough to use it right?, despite me going with Griffith due to hax i'm leaning towards Ginyu due to overall advantage (Except the hax that he lacks).
he has body changing hax

The Living Tribunal1 said:
CaptainFalcon64 said:
Overlord-Murasama said:
he has body changing hax
Well then he wins this via hax.

This is an overkill, griffith have reality warping powers,and if Ginyu tries to change his body with Griffth, this can manipulate his own soul and block his technique, Ginyu have not any chance .-.

He can't even touch Griffith he resides on the spritual plane.Furthermore he has reality warping and some hax to bypass durability.

Griffith.

Idunno, i wanna see griffith die because he's a major B-hole.

I'll go on ginyus side. Plus who knows, ginyu could be like guts and defy casuality manipulation because he's not dead even after the eclipse and such.

Who knows, maybe even Ki of ginyu's can harm beings such as femto and other magical beings.

speed blitz femto before he even considers ginyu a threat.

blast him from afar.

benuts.

Salavtore said:
I'll go on ginyus side. Plus who knows, ginyu could be like guts and defy casuality manipulation because he's not dead even after the eclipse and such.

Who knows, maybe even Ki of ginyu's can harm beings such as femto and other magical beings.

blast him from afar.

benuts.
If not for Femto's hax.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
Salavtore said:

blast him from afar.

benuts.
If not for Femto's hax.
I know of his hax, just doesn't explain why guts is still alive.

Ginyu's body switch is also a hax (it ignores how stronger the opponent is when switching bodies)

this is proven by Ginyu as a frog steals togoma's body (which is like a low 10-C to a 4-C)

I looked at this and was shocked. People really don't understand how Femto nor Guts work. First, Guts was captured by the eclipse and died there, technically. However, since he escaped due to Skull Knight, he didn't actually die, but he's considered dead. He straddles the border between life and death, which is what makes him immune to Femto's causality manipulation/reality warping. Ginyu does not do that. Femto simply outhaxxes him. It's like saying Ginyu beats Giorno because he's building level.

Can't believe I had to make an account to explain this.

Tivanenk said:
I looked at this and was shocked. People really don't understand how Femto nor Guts work. First, Guts was captured by the eclipse and died there, technically. However, since he escaped due to Skull Knight, he didn't actually die, but he's considered dead. He straddles the border between life and death, which is what makes him immune to Femto's causality manipulation/reality warping. Ginyu does not do that. Femto simply outhaxxes him. It's like saying Ginyu beats Giorno because he's building level.
Can't believe I had to make an account to explain this.
This is your alt account.

I know I made this thread a long time ago, I think now we should wait and see if Ginyu gets any upgrades on Sunday.

Its ironic how people are arguing about ginyu using body swap on femto while femto doesnt have a physical body.......

I just want griffith to die.

blow up the planet from afar, the manga doesn't come out as frequent enough to satisfy my thirst to see him striked down.

Back