• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Captain Marvel vs Captain Celebrity!

Speed equalized 8-A versions (So, Shazam DCAUM version)

SBA otherwise. I called him Captain Marvel, so what?

Captain Celebrity
Shazam promotional image

Shazam = around/slightly below 3.7521094e+12 joule, when max 8-A is 4.184e+12 joules, thus 3.7521094e+12 / 4.184e+12 = 0.8967. So about 1.2x lower than the top of 8-A.

Shazam is comparable to 896 Tons while Celebrity is 112 Tons. That is an 8x difference, Shazam one shots and CC can't even hurt him, this is a stomp,

Why doesn't Shazam have the + on his profile? He's slightly weaker than Wonder Woman, who can slightly stagger Darksied, who is stronger than Superman, who took a 896 Ton explosion without any damage.

If Captain Celebrity can one-shot 246 Tons, and the AP Difference for one-shotting is 7.5x, then if we do the math, CC should be at least 1845 Tons. Which does give him an AP Advantage.

Shazam is below 4x stronger (I'll say 3 times because CC scales to one-shotting that feat while Shazam downscales from the other feat) and has range adventage, so I'll vote for him.

Would Celebrities Aeryodynamic Barrier be any help to him? I never really understood how an "Aerodynamic" Barrier would work, I always took it as just "force field'.

Back