• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So both have no prior knowledge, then Aichi aint runnaway from the battle while all Benimaru do is just stand here.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
How great is the resistance? And Aichi also resists Info Analysis as I edited in to my previous reply.
If you able to Analys Ultimate skill user, they Will gave fake info about themselves.

If you try to analyze Ultimate Skill user they either gave fake info to you or your analyze cannot working on them.

For example when Rimuru try to analyze The Strongest Demon Lord his info Analys tell him that His power is not stronger than Carrion ( a fodder)

Well as far as the "give fake info" part goes, that wouldnt work against PSYqualia since it's info analysis is future/fate based by working in tandom with it's fate hax.

How PSYqualia works is that it alters the outcome of a cardfight for the user in accordance to the user's imagination, creating a Winning Image for them. And by making that Winning Image reality, the user can forsee their entire cardfight against an opponent from start to finish with their Winning Image being the altered result of the battle. Through that, the PSYqualia user can see everything that happens in the cardfight before the fight even begins. Let alone in the middle of said battle.

It isn't standard info analysis, it analyzes the opponent through the future based on the fate of the matchup they imagine for themselves.

Type 1 doesn't stop it, but I didn't see that he had Type 4. My apologies.

However, Type 4 doesnt grant immunity, only resistance. And PSYqualia's info analysis has been easily used against characters who resist PSYqualia.

Why not? Like I said, Acasuality Type 4 only makes you resistant to precog. Not immune. And Aichi's PSYqualia has resistance scaling to its name.

Benimaru's Acasuality resistance would need to be good enough to prevent Aichi from foreseeing him.

Im not sure if haxes being used on 2-C scales makes them 4-D. But if that is true, then it won't help since PSYqualia's hax is also used on a 2-C scale by being used on both Planet Earth and Planet Cray, which are in seperate universes.

Its 4D because of Time Loop that affect several parallel universes, your ability being able to work on different world means nothing.

I mean it's obviously not too important in this case, since it's 4D vs 4D, but 4D no longer matters as much as it did before.

Have you missed the huge CRT, Professor? "4D hax" that work on a radius of 2x2x2x2 meters no longer curp stomps galaxy-scale 3D attacks. Scale now matters more than dimensionality, appearently.

Just mentioning it because you still made it sound like different dimensionality is the decide-it-all here.

Because not every Top Tier in another fiction has a lot of Resistance, for example Demon Lord Haki can work on Goku without any problem.

I meant on another top tier in Slime of course.

Well, you gave your reasonings.

Now waiting Kukui4Life to address it further (He just addressed the passives, as far as I see)

Sorry, was busy with school so I couldnt get to this quicker. Anyway, im still not going to vote yet, but I will come to Aichi's defense more and explain why he should get passed Benimaru's passives. I'll have to explain in big detail on why I vote for him.

Benimaru's passives
Before we get to any actual fighting scenerios, this has to be covered since Benimaru has multuple passives that Aichi would need to get passed before any fighting can b done. Benimaru only has 3 passives that Aichi's resistance is either useless against or doesn't have resistance to at all, which would be Benimaru's fear hax, empathic hax and madness hax. Benimaru's sleep, death and soul hax are all useless against Aichi because of Aichi's soul having E.E. resistance (which stops death and soul hax) and Self-Sustance (this works around sleep hax because of what self-sustance in itself is). Even with the useful 3 passives Benimaru has the edge in, Aichi still has answers for them.

Answer 1: Teleportation as mentioned before. All of Aichi's Units can teleport across Planet Cray, a planet nearly 8x bigger than Jupiter. As said above, the range of Benimaru's passives only work across half a continent. Based off that, Aichi can very easily avoid the passives by going out of the range they work in. Also, something on Benimaru's page about his hax caught my eye.

"Madness Manipulation, and Empathic Manipulation (Can cause his opponents to become panicked and if he desires it, can cause them to go insane or die of madness."

Based off what his page says about his madness and empathic hax, the victims become insane or dying (wont work) is something entirely active as he needs to desire it to happen first. That tells me that the only thing thats immediate is making them panic, which would only serve to make Aichi and his Units teleport out of the haxes range even more if they ever got caught inside of it.

Answer 2: Multiple Personalities (I forgot to mention this before); Aichi has a dark alter ego that was created from his PSYqualia (i'll get to this ability later), which would give him an answer to Benimaru's empathic and madness hax by using one personality should the other be effected. Also, I should point out that there are different types of Madness Manipulation and the kind Benimaru uses has no specification to it.

Answer 3: Riding his other Units; Like I mentioned before, Aichi's own physical body is not whats directly fighting Benimaru here. It's his soul that is through possessing and controlling the Units he has. When Aichi possesses a Unit by riding it, he becomes a Vanguard by having his soul inhabit the Unit he wants and using that Unit to fight with. Benimaru's passives would only effect the Unit Aichi possesses and Aichi's Rear-Guards. Both of which Aichi can compensate for by replacing his allied Units and just simply riding other Units to replace the ones that get passived. This would then make Aichi aware to get out of the passive's range, which returns me to Answer 1.

Answer 4: Lightning Conversion; While Benimaru's haxes are pointed out to work on souls, can they work on anything that isn't physical nor spiritually based? Like, say, electricity? Because Aichi has Units that can turn themselves into pure electricity and even travel in that state. If this checks out, then the passives wouldn't effect all of Aichi's Units.

Answer 5: Probability Manipulation; Using his imagination, Aichi can manipulate probability, even without using his PSYqualia. Assuming he gets caught in the passives, all Aichi would have to do is imagine himself avoiding it to decrease the chances of them affecting him.

Answer 6: Subjective Reality & Soul Manipulation; Even without PSYqualia, Aichi can create projected imaginations on the physical plane that can be interacted with when placing his soul, the souls of others, and even Units inside of them. He did this against another PSYqualia user who, even when they had it already activated, were still effected and Aichi's soul was able to ride any Unit he imagined himself as. Assuming Aichi and his Units are within the passives range and get affected, Aichi can avoid them by placing his soul, Benimaru's soul or both of them within an imagination he creates.

Answer 7: Aichi's PSYqualia; Another very useful answer against those passives as he has multiple options here when using his PSYqualia. For starters, even more advanced Probability Manipulation, Subjective Reality, and Soul Manipulation. As well as Information Analysis (mentioned this already), Teleportation (Aichi's soul while in the middle of cardfights can teleport to different locations on Cray to meet with his Units), Fate Manipulation, Casuality Manipulation, and Reality Warping. Simply by imagining it, Aichi can fate hax his way around the passives while setting up his victory all simutaneously.

Not only is this Aichi willing to use PSYqualia quickly, but he also doesn't need to actively activate it. PSYqualia can activated on it's own when the user shows emotional responses or when the user is in a situation they are facing. And Aich can use PSYqualia as both a Vanguard and as a soul.

Back