• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Carne's/ Notorious B.I.G. Regenerationn

Apparently the stand gets mid-godly regen from activating after his users death, however ignoring the fact that doesn't even qualify as Regenerationn the requirement to have one of such level is to come back after having your existence being erased, why does he have that if there is no confirmation that stands get actually erased from existence after their user's death?

In fact there is more evidence to prove that stands remain even after death, see. Kira is perfectly able to call Killer Queen to his aid in spite of the fact he has died, as it stands there is no justification for his regen to be mid-godly.

thoughts appreciated.

1. There is none. There was already a thread on this, I'm sure. It was already supposed to change to something different; it's just some Resurrection stuff probably.

2. Kira was a ghost, specifically a ghost that had unfinished business (see Reimi or DMQ Kira), he wasn't one of those cloud spirits that descended into heaven or something.

Arigarmy said:
1. There is none. There was already a thread on this, I'm sure. It was already supposed to change to something different; it's just some Resurrection stuff probably.
2. Kira was a ghost, specifically a ghost that had unfinished business (see Reimi or DMQ Kira), he wasn't one of those cloud spirits that descended into heaven or something.

Should it be removed then? though I don't think resurrection is necessary as he has undead inmortality, which sort of covers the fact he funcions after death.

Back