• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

LordTracer

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Powers and Abilities

Pressure Points: She stops someone's heart and then makes it beat agai.

Stealth Mastery: She effortlessly sneaks into a facility.

Enhanced Senses: She located an invisible person through just smell.

Accelerated Development (Passive; Abilities): Learns 127 styles of martial arts just by watching a projection of Batma. (Doubles as a stamina feat since she was in there for one or two days with no food or sleep. She also didn't have body reading at this point). Learned people's movements and weaknesses just by watching them.

Paralysis Inducement: Paralyzes Oracle's upper body.

Feats That Could Be Calced
She dodges lightning two times in quick successio.

According to Robin, she can split a four foot concrete block with her pinky.

She blitzes a group of people before a bottle hits the ground.

Dodges fire from an automatic rifle at point blank range.

She appears as a blur. (Subsonic movement speed)

She throws someone much larger than her.

Miscellaneous
She and Deathstroke stalemate.

She beats a computer projection of Barbara Gordon in 0.37 seconds.

Stomps Tim Drake during training.

Deathstroke states that the only ways to beat Cass are by getting into her head or by being at a distance. (He also acknowledges that's the only reason he can hit her, which is more support for Black Bat > Deathstroke).

The only time Cass lost to Lady Shiva was because she let Shiva kill her.

She found out that Bruce Wayne was Batma on her ow. (Intelligence feat)

Post-Flashpoint Key
Smoke Manipulation: Via smoke bombs.

Stealth Mastery

- Disappeared before Dick Grayson could realize that she left.

- Vanishes before a woman she's following can turn around.

- She snuck up on Lady Shiva, by Shiva's own admissio.

Martial Arts:

- Dick Grayson states she's one of the best fighters on the planet.

- Even while just testing them, she's on par with Dick Grayson and Red Hood.

- Batman states she might be the most dangerous fighter she's ever seen, and she could be the best of the Batfamily.

Durability: She blocks a katana strike.

Intelligence: She somehow changed the flight plan of a ship without knowing how to read yet.

Attack Potency

- She kicks open a padlocked door.

- She tears apart some robots.

- Kicks a door off its hinges.

- Cuts off David Cain's hand.

- Disarms David Cai.

- Easily overwhelms Dick Grayso even while holding back.

- Sends Red Hood flying into a wall.

- Beats Lady Shiva.

- Batman says she'd beat him in a real fight.

Proposed Ratings

Tier: 8-C

Powers and Abilities
: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Martial Arts (Stated to be one of the best fighters on the planet, and one of the most dangerous. Held her own against both Dick Grayson and the Red Hood while holding back), Stealth Mastery (Disappeared before Dick Grayson could realize it, snuck up on Lady Shiva and disappeared before a woman could turn around), Smoke Manipulation (Via smoke bombs)

Attack Potency: Building level+ (Batma stated that she would defeat him if they fought. Beat Lady Shiva, who bested Batma. While holding back, she easily overwhelmed Dick Grayso and kicked the Red Hood away)

Speed: At least Hypersonic+ (Kept pace with Dick Grayson and the Red Hood while holding back)

Lifting Strength: Unknow

Striking Strength
: Building Class+ (Kicked open a padlocked door. Ripped some robots apart. Kicked a door off of its hinges)

Intelligence: Gifted. An extremely skilled martial artist on par with, or even above the level of the likes of Nightwing, the Red Hood and Batman. She was able to reprogram the flight plan of a ship without knowing how to read.

Before enything, the images need to be protected in imagur. As a tip you can just move them from where they are to your images in imagur, without needing to download them first.

• Body Control: Idk to what end, but it seems poetic?
  • Non-Physical Interaction: There is no onomatopoeia for the hits so maybe he's just praising her skills while still untouched?
  • Enhanced Senses: Sure, but you should also add the part saying that she was invisible.
  • Information Analysis: Should be under Accelerated Development too due to not being superhuman-ish.
  • Resistance to Electricity Manipulation: She drop her gun so no.
  • Intelligence: Maybe she knew? There isn't much context there.
The rest of the powers are good.

Body Control - Cain does know how to stop hearts with a technique so this could be plausible. Idk if this alone is enough for Body Control though.

NPI - I'd say no here too, Oracle was interfering with Shadow Thief's intangibility iirc.

Otherwise I agree with Eficiente.

What has been accepted by both Eficiente and Zensum can probably be applied.

Body Control - Could 'Possibly Body Control' work then?

NPI - I'll remove that from the OP then.

Resistance to Electricity Manipulation - I didn't even notice that she dropped it, I'll remove that too.

Intelligence - She was trying to find out Batman's identity, and the look on her face doesn't seem like one she'd make if she already knew.

I've added the accepted powers. Are the other things like the Post-Flashpoint key, Subsonic movement speed and extra feats for her Pre-Flashpoint key?

LordTracer said:
Intelligence - She was trying to find out Batman's identity, and the look on her face doesn't seem like one she'd make if she already knew.
I meant the change of the flight plan of a ship stuff.

I still personally disagree with body control, but eh.

I also do not think that her abilities are extreme enough to warrant body control.

@Eficient Oh. Well, even if she knew how to do so already, that'd still be a good feat since she couldn't even read yet. And I'll remove Body Control.

There's the stuff other than the powers, like the extra scans (and rewording of her AP and speed justifications because of them), giving her Subsonic movement speed (at least until KLOL and I finish calcing that) and adding a Post-Flashpoint key.

Her reworded Post-Crisis AP justification would be something like this:

Building level (Even while holding back, she is superior to Lady Shiva, and can one-shot her with a broken arm, and superior to Deathstroke. Deathstroke stated that the only ways to defeat Cassandra are at a distance, or by getting in her head, and the only way Lady Shiva ever defeated Cassandra is when she let her wi)

And her reworded speed (apart from the Subsonic stuff) could be one of two things:

1: At least Massively Hypersonic (Far faster tha Batma, faster tha Nightwing, and imperceptible by Tim Drake while holding back. While not holding back, Batman cannot perceive her movements. Deathstroke stated he could only hit her because he had gotten in her head)

Or, if this feat from the OP could just be considered a basic lightning dodging feat:

2: Massively Hypersonic+ (Dodged lightning. Far faster tha Batma, faster tha Nightwing, and imperceptible by Tim Drake while holding back. While not holding back, Batman cannot perceive her movements. Deathstroke stated he could only hit her because he had gotten in her head)

By the way, I don't think Cass should be scaled to anyone as she's just portrayed on a higher level to basically everyone, so if this is accepted, I'd have to edit Lady Shiva and Ravager (Post-Crisis) as well since they currently scale to her.

May I apply them then? And which speed rating would be better: 'Subsonic movement speed, At least Massively Hypersonic reactions and combat speed' or 'Subsonic movement speed, Massively Hypersonic+ reactions and combat speed?'

I put it in the calc request thread, I just assumed MHS+ since that's how fast lightning is.

What calculations and characters would the MHS and MHS+ statistics scale from?

And what would her Subsonic running speed scale from?

Okay. You can ask a few calc group members for help if you wish.

Okay, done. The only other thing to do apart from wait for calcs is add a key for her Post-Flashpoint incarnation.

I think so, except that her intelligence section says that she may be on par with Nightwing, rather than definitely above fighters of his level.

Thank you. Now everything's done apart from waiting for calcs.

Back