• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castiel vs. Dante

Jinsye

She/Her
Might as well

3-A versions used, speed =

Who wins?

Castiel: 0

Dante (Devil May Cry): 0

5bfe4f03890537eec6ac1fd536d9dc2c.jpg
585dc8e1009d73d718b63bcb94dd4d50.jpg

first it's atomic, it can be dodged and it doesn't start with that.

I only used the seal once and it was more of a last resort.

Castiel will not stay there, also at what level is his regen high? (If it is sub-atomic or beyond, then Dante cannot kill him)

It's literally stated on the regen page that high regen is being capable of regenerating your body back as long as some molecules, atoms, or sub-atomic particles of your body remains.

"Dante seals GG" has been used before as a wincon for Dante for opponents he can't beat physically on this forum before.

Dante in fact starts plenty of his fights with his guns, and not to mention that he is not only extrenely proficient at using them, he can make himself even better at using Ebony & Ivory with the Gunslinger style.

I can't seem to find anything related to Castiel's regeneration, I'll ask Matthew about that.

I know but as such Dante must try each possibility first, they are usually normal physical attacks, then elementals with DT and after a long fight, atomize his enemies and if that does not work then he will try to seal/bfr

I can't seem to find anything related to Castiel's regeneration, I'll ask Matthew about that.
ok

Back