• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I remember you bringing up him being time paradox immunte in the dracula vs strange thread, but if you say so, then just make him 4-A possibly Low 2-C already.

Matt may be busy with other things, but the changes will be applied, soon.

Don't tell me that Castlevania is gonna get the bloody Devil May Cry downgrade treatment?! Please don't, anything but that!

DMC was 3-A and now is High 6-A

Castlevania was 2-C and now is Low 2-C (with a 4-A key)

It's not a huge downgrade tho ~~

Also, I can help with the profiles Matt, if you want

Questions, characters like Hugh and Shanoa should REALLY scale to Dracula at full power? In those occasions, Dracula is explictly stated to have been weakened (I remember him being at full power only with Trevor, Simon, Alucard, Richter and Julius)

For how much I like Shanoa, I think she is the weakest main character of the series, given how Dracula treats her like an absolute joke throughout the entire battle (rather than a second form, he just walks around, for Belmont's sake)

Still all of those characters scale above Death, who from what I know doesn't have fluctuating power, so there is that

The real cal howard said:
@Gar. You're better off making Kirby fight Dracula in Smash Ultimate. I'm man enough to admit that Kirby winds up as another servant in Dracula's Castle if they fought.
But doesnt dracula get lol blitzed in unequalized? I just mean, think on the difference of speed.

I agree btw.

I'd say personally Leon and Shanoa are 4-A, but low 2-C. Leon reaches low 2-C with vampire killer and Shanoa can reach that with Dominus. Both canoically beat Death so the possibility of them being tier 2 is there.

You could argue the same with Jonathan, once he defeats Whip's memory he can be low 2-C. Side characters like Grant, Sypha, Stella and Loretta etc are likely just 4-A

They have no feats that support a 4-A, tbf. I'd put them at the level of Nathan that would be Large Planet level, MAYBE Solar system, due to him fighting Dracula in a dimension with a solar system in the background

He too fought a Dracula weaker than the norm and had a weaker version of the Vampire killer at hands

Did Death appear in Circle of the Moon? I will accept them being Large Planet to Solar System but Death in Lament did pull Leon into another location and its possible Death is 4-A due to battles with the other Belmonts. I'll accept it with Shanoa as Dracula just woke up so he wasn't at full power, but considering Shanoa fought Death too and won I think that's potenially a 4-A feat for both.

The side characters can be 5-A, still not sure about Jonathan though. >_>

Shanoa didn't just fight a Dracula that was not full power, just woken up, flirted with her during the fight (he says "I will dance with you" and offers her a place as a concubine), she failed to completely impress him, didn't pus hhim to transform and at the end of the fight called her power 'feeble magic tricks'. This despite Shanoa having beaten Death

Death's dimension in LoI is just a fleshy hall, if you look at the fight. Besides the many fights with the Belmonts (where he is a strong and powerful boss), nothing in lore makes him comparable to Dracula

Hmmm.. checking. Death's best feat is finishing off Brauner after the boss fight,but he never engages him in combat, and given how he thinks that anyone else but Dracula controlling the Castle is absurd, I'd give him

"Solar System (fought Nathan Graves), likely Multi Solar System (was able to finish off a weakened Brauner, is Dracula's most powerful minion, although nowhere comparable to him)"

Death should clearly be be Possibly Low 2-C considering he is always Dracula's right-hand servant.

And his best feat is in the Light Novel where he fights Count Orlok, who had obtained a chunk of Dracula's power, to a standstill.

Back