• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Castlevania infinite speed question

I finished lament of innocence and checked leon profile
I am confused why Death thingy is infinite speed/scales to speed and not hax? Don't have anything against it just asking

I finished lament of innocence and checked leon profile
I am confused why Death thingy is infinite speed/scales to speed and not hax? Don't have anything against it just asking
It is accepted that Death killed time to attack instantly. Could it be Hax's feat? He can.

However, Count Olrox dodged this blow and moved behind Death, so he has infinite speed. And Death fights him and is considered his equal, so even if it was Hax, Death would climb from Count Olrox dodging the blow.

Being able to bypass space itself to attack someone counts as infinite speed on the site, plus the fact Olrox reacts to it, who’s stated to be equal to Death and Leon’s canonically stronger than the latter makes him easily upscale from the feat.

Being able to bypass space itself to attack someone counts as infinite speed on the site, plus the fact Olrox reacts to it, who’s stated to be equal to Death and Leon’s canonically stronger than the latter makes him easily upscale from the feat.
So, does it mean if you also skip/bypass concept of space and time to attack someone will this also be infinite speed?

Back