• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cataclysm • RP Thread

"I know it, but i don't stop! Like a cultivator who addicted to cultivate no matter how painful it is!"
“But... That won't do. Think of how we'll feel if that pride destroys you.”
Aura was sensitive enough to not ask Palaria if mana addiction was also a side-effect, but the answer she got was cause for renewed concern.
“I can tell you’re going to give me quite a bit of stress. I suppose that’s partially my own fault though.” Sena says with a sigh.
“Said it all. Can always lend the hand, protect our friends from enemies, but themselves? That's a head-scratcher for the ages. Gonna trust you and Palaria on this one!”

“But... That won't do. Think of how we'll feel if that pride destroys you.”
Aura was sensitive enough to not ask Palaria if mana addiction was also a side-effect, but the answer she got was cause for renewed concern.
"I will keep that in mind"
Palaria nodded and put her hands over Rakih.

Instantly, his body exploded in a pain he had never felt before, it was undescribable as Palaria closed her eyes and did her work
"AAAAAAAAHHH"

Rakih screaming like his life depending on it, he sure have a pain tolerance of a mother ******. But he is certainly not a *********.

"I will keep that in mind"

"AAAAAAAAHHH"

Rakih screaming like his life depending on it, he sure have a pain tolerance of a mother ******. But he is certainly not a *********.
"Five...

Four...

Three..." Palaria was counting the seconds until she could stop

Palaria nodded and put her hands over Rakih.

Instantly, his body exploded in a pain he had never felt before, it was undescribable as Palaria closed her eyes and did her work
"AAAAAAAAHHH"

"Owwww... My... ears...." she said slowly, as if she was pretending, placing a hand on one ear.

"Two...

One...

Zero." Palaria said, the pain stopping as suddenly as it started, she sighed
Rakih dropped to the ground, his body splayed across it.

"Aaaah, I feel alive. It feels like every inch of my body are being stabbed by cyanide coated needles" Rakih says weakly. "Very painful i must said"

Rakih dropped to the ground, his body splayed across it.

"Aaaah, I feel alive. It feels like every inch of my body are being stabbed by cyanide coated needles" Rakih says weakly. "Very painful i must said"
"Uhuh. Now you should ask yourself how often you want to experience that before you continue channeling mana through your body. I don't enjoy seeing you in pain you know." Palaria said, Standing up

"You don't say..."
"Feel like a bitch" Rakih said before rising to stand up. "I hope this increase my pain tolerance and my body adaptation to mana"
"Uhuh. Now you should ask yourself how often you want to experience that before you continue channeling mana through your body. I don't enjoy seeing you in pain you know." Palaria said, Standing up
"I feel conflicted"

"Feel like a bitch" Rakih said before rising to stand up. "I hope this increase my pain tolerance and my body adaptation to mana"

"I feel conflicted"
"You're an idiot..." Palaria muttered

"All right, now get out of my room, all of you!" Palaria said, though her tone wasn't unkind

"You don't say..."
“Yep. Those screams didn't sound like agonizing pain at all. Rainbows, sunshine and happy thoughts.” Aura didn't laugh at her own sarcasm. At least it was all over with now. “I see you can still talk. Can you stand? Walk?”

"You're an idiot..." Palaria muttered

"All right, now get out of my room, all of you!" Palaria said, though her tone wasn't unkind
"Fine miss Palaria" Rakih said before walking slowly to the door.
“Yep. Those screams didn't sound like agonizing pain at all. Rainbows, sunshine and happy thoughts.” Aura didn't laugh at her own sarcasm. At least it was all over with now. “I see you can still talk. Can you stand? Walk?”
"Thank you for your concerns, don't worry about it. I can still walk and even fight if needed" say Rakih while putting an image of tough guy "My body feel even better actually"

There wasn't a snack in sight for Victoria

"Yeah yeah, I hate doing this..." Palaria murmured as she left behind everyone

“You have my gratitude.” Aura bowed, disciplined. “That was boss, Boss!” This was less disciplined but she left as demanded. On her way out she replied,
"Thank you for your concerns, don't worry about it. I can still walk and even fight if needed" say Rakih while putting an image of tough guy "My body feel even better actually"
“Ohohohoho, is that right? Can I punch you in the stomach then? Making sure can't hurt you any more than the treatment already did.” This time she laughed, walking close to Sena and this oddly endearing fool. Lightly elbowing his stomach once.

By the time she said that, Victoria has already disappeared.

Back in the lobby, she went to get some snacks. Clearly, she haven't ate anything aside from the nutrient bar.
(Victoria is slim but has a lot of appetite, the narration said that one bite of that would satiate for a day. And she ate all of it. She's still hungry for snacks?)

Victoria sighs.

"Of course, no food... It's a post-apocalyptic world after all..."
"Even worse for me"

"No rice in this time"

“Ohohohoho, is that right? Can I punch you in the stomach then? Making sure can't hurt you any more than the treatment already did.” This time she laughed, walking close to Sena and this oddly endearing fool. Lightly elbowing his stomach once.
"Hah" Rakih said while feeling a little bit of pain "I need to meditate for this shit, really"

Victoria sighs.

"Of course, no food... It's a post-apocalyptic world after all..."
"There's this thing called refeeding syndrome. Basically after periods of starvation, the body gets used to less energy intake. Returning to regular eating patterns in quick succession after that can cause a variety of clinical complications" Darren explained, now standing behind Victoria.

"Maybe it's for the better you don't find more"

"There's this thing called refeeding syndrome. Basically after periods of starvation, the body gets used to less energy intake. Returning to regular eating patterns in quick succession after that can cause a variety of clinical complications" Darren explained, now standing behind Victoria.

"I know... " she said, stopping to look for food and simply finished drinking her coffee.

"There's not much meaning in my life anyway...." she thought

“I don't know about you guys and you girls but I think we're looking at the brains of the team.”

"Sparring.... that's nice..." Victoria said slowly, wanting to find more coffee but didn't want to look greedy.

Instead, she sat on a chair and slumped on it again.

"Coming from you, that doesn't feel like a compliment. Oh well, thanks anyway. Aura, right?" Darren asked.
“Coming from... Hell's that supposed to mean? Doesn't matter, what's said are waters past.” One very unnecessary backflip later, Aura was sitting in some corner like a monkey. “Yep! Len's the actual name but I go with the clan's first.” Not very clear if the girl's family allowed her to keep it or not but she sure acted like they did.
"Well, I think with how much experience he gathered through his life. I can understand how wise he is. Anyways, want to spar with me Aura?"
“All your nerves just got back from a therapy of hell. I'm not any icon for wisdom, but are you sure you can handle it?”

Last edited:
“All your nerves just got back from a therapy of hell. I'm not any icon for wisdom but are you sure you can handle it?”
"My martial art exam are literally walking through the path of litted charcoal, climb the mount of Berapi, fight some of my senior on the way, swim from Java to the island of Bali and finally fighting my own master there. All in three days"

Back