• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
quesellow medellow had a son named peanutbutterma
Ultra God Misson Goku is used, starts in MUI and has the Dormant Keysword
Bugs is Low 1-C
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place at Goku Black Pizza
Profiles

Last edited:
bugs does not use his plot manip stuff in character and will not take goku seriously
so he's probably ******

wtf yeah Bugs might be able to come back via plot
coz apparently the only way to hurt him is if you mess with his script
he might be able to resurrect from the history EE

Couldn't Bugs win over Goku with his Supernatural Charisma? I don't remember how in character it is for Bugs to use it but I don't think it would be too hard for Bugs to SI Goku.

Bukanya ini sangat mudah bagi bugs untuk mengalahkan Goku?
I put that through google translate, and it said "isnt it very easy for bugs to beat Goku"
And to that Bugs doesnt take fights seriously so he has a chance. By the way use english here

the thing with the "bugs not taking things seriously" argument is that he kinda IS fighting someone with the same tiering as the animator, so why wouldn't he take it seriously?

Does he even get past History EE? Being able to regenerate from plot and information doesn’t equate to being able to regen from History. So, if he can’t regenerate from history then I think Goku takes with EE.

Does he even get past History EE? Being able to regenerate from plot and information doesn’t equate to being able to regen from History. So, if he can’t regenerate from history then I think Goku takes with EE.
I mean even if his History was erased he’d still be able to reform via plot, unless it doesnt work like that
the thing with the "bugs not taking things seriously" argument is that he kinda IS fighting someone with the same tiering as the animator, so why wouldn't he take it seriously?
would he see Goku that way?

Bugs would see Goku as a threat, yeah.

That being said, his supernatural luck + charisma would likely be enough. And even if it isn’t, Bugs does use his plot manipulation in-character when he feels as if he’s in a no-win scenario. By the time he’s dead as a doornail, he’s already outside of the plot and ending the show so he doesn’t have to die.

Bugs would see Goku as a threat, yeah.

That being said, his supernatural luck + charisma would likely be enough. And even if it isn’t, Bugs does use his plot manipulation in-character when he feels as if he’s in a no-win scenario. By the time he’s dead as a doornail, he’s already outside of the plot and ending the show so he doesn’t have to die.
The EE is in his TP & Hakai Aura, and because of the range of it. Bugs is already being erased. Once he’s erased he’s gone since Goku erases him from history, which Bugs can’t regen from since regen from Plot and Info doesn’t mean you can regen from history.

The EE is in his TP & Hakai Aura, and because of the range of it. Bugs is already being erased. Once he’s erased he’s gone since Goku erases him from history, which Bugs can’t regen from since regen from Plot and Info doesn’t mean you can regen from history.
Then isn’t this kind of a stomp?

Hmmm, I guess if these metaphysical aspects aren't really equalized then yeah bugs probably gets stomped in this.

Ig counted? But i still wanna know if with Bugs' supernatural luck would make him avoid the aura, and have the match be not a stomp hopefully
Supernatural Luck helps him avoid projectiles but it doesn't power-null abilities entirely. So it wouldn't work against the effects of EE.

Supernatural Luck helps him avoid projectiles but it doesn't power-null abilities entirely. So it wouldn't work against the effects of EE.
This. If it's passive and it does nothing to stop existence erasure then it's likely a stomp in Goku's favor. From what I've seen in this thread, Bugs has resistance to a different type of erasure from the one Goku has so I'm betting Goku could just do that if that's in character.

Yeah the EE isnt gonna be nullfied but, since its based of an aura, and SL helps him avoid things, couldnt he avoid the aura that way?

Back