• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestia(Hunter Blood) vs D.E.A.T.H-C.H.A.O.S(Tales of nephilim)

Lekmos said:
Guestion, in Celestia profile there is in hers powers mentioned `` power of all the stars as well `. Is it all stars in galaxy, or multible galaxies or whole universe?
All stars in the whole universe

Peppypony said:
I'm curious to know how long this match is gonna go on for.
I didnt expected it to go this long either, which im pretty glad actually, since nobody argued that much when my characters got involved in fights

If my vote can count here i say inconclusive, why because i can`t either decide who will press the button first aka use their first hax to win.

Lekmos said:
If my vote can count here i say inconclusive, why because i can`t either decide who will press the button first aka use their first hax to win.
As far as i know,you can vote no problem and i can as well,although i let others instead,anyway 3 votes for inconclusive

I'm going to with the general consensus that it's down to whoever can get their A-game on first. Before I say inconclusive, does either character go all out straight away, or hold back before getting serious?

Colonel Krukov said:
I'm going to with the general consensus that it's down to whoever can get their A-game on first. Before I say inconclusive, does either character go all out straight away, or hold back before getting serious?
For D-C i cant speak so Lekmos has to answer that, for Celestia though, this form is a last resort thing so she likely wont hold back during this state

@BlackDarkness679

I remember dimly as there is not same activity as like vs battle, you can vote your own character matches. Even it gives me little nasty and one-side feeling, but i don`t want leave these threads hanging around long either.

@Colonel Krukov

In this phase D-C won`t hesitate take it opponent down as it has get beating from Apollo and almost lost. Of course because D-C don`t know Celestia as figth begins, so D-C would start spam aka try it all abilites fullest and as battle continues it will use information reading to know better his enemy to make more coordinated attacks aka growing smarter as figth goes on.

This way tough that phrase ``Like bull in poslin store`` descriples D-C very well. At begining in it every match against new being.

Inconclusive I guess then

I voted inconclusive too, this makes it 5 votes for this and 1 for each of them, guess this thread is finished now i suppose

Back