• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celestial Chaos| Bill Cipher vs Alien X | 3-5-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Cipher is Possibly 2-A
Alien X is 2-A
Speed is equalized
Fight takes place somewhere random in space
Will Alien X stop Bill from destroying everything?
Bill Cipher:2
ezgif.com-video-to-gif_1.gif

Alien X:6
alien-x-ben10.gif

Incon:0

Last edited:
So, it has already been agreed to remove HDE 5D, and it has been agreed to reduce the Type 9 Immortality range from Low 1-C to 2-A. Apparently, the changes will be added to the profile in the next few hours, so I guess we won't be able to count on that.

Let's see what Bill can do against Alien X:

- Bill has enough range and power to harm Alien X, he could use his precognition to avoid anything Alien X can do, he could put him to sleep with a snap, nullify his powers, become intangible to avoid being hit by his opponent or manipulate the Alien X's mind.

- Bill will not be able to petrify or transmute it, because Alien X resists Transmutation (Petrification is like Transmutation, but more limited since it only transforms people into stone).

Now, let's see what Alien X can do against Bill:

-Alien X has enough range and power to harm Bill, but I can't think of how he could use his abilities to win this fight. Especially since Alien X seems to go straight to physical combat, as I recall.

-Alien X won't be able to use BFR, because Bill has Dimensional Travel, he won't be able to erase him from existence because Bill has Low-Godly Regeneration, I doubt he can use Body Puppetry because Bill would simply abandon his physical form. I also can't think of how Alien X would deal with NEP, unless I'm missing something.

I vote for Bill, for now. I haven't watched Ben 10 in a long time, so I may be overlooking something important.

So, it has already been agreed to remove HDE 5D, and it has been agreed to reduce the Type 9 Immortality range from Low 1-C to 2-A. Apparently, the changes will be added to the profile in the next few hours, so I guess we won't be able to count on that.

Let's see what Bill can do against Alien X:

- Bill has enough range and power to harm Alien X, he could use his precognition to avoid anything Alien X can do, he could put him to sleep with a snap, nullify his powers, become intangible to avoid being hit by his opponent or manipulate the Alien X's mind.

- Bill will not be able to petrify or transmute it, because Alien X resists Transmutation (Petrification is like Transmutation, but more limited since it only transforms people into stone).

Now, let's see what Alien X can do against Bill:

-Alien X has enough range and power to harm Bill, but I can't think of how he could use his abilities to win this fight. Especially since Alien X seems to go straight to physical combat, as I recall.

-Alien X won't be able to use BFR, because Bill has Dimensional Travel, he won't be able to erase him from existence because Bill has Low-Godly Regeneration, I doubt he can use Body Puppetry because Bill would simply abandon his physical form. I also can't think of how Alien X would deal with NEP, unless I'm missing something.

I vote for Bill, for now. I haven't watched Ben 10 in a long time, so I may be overlooking something important.
if it's worth anything, X's EE erases causality and time

Both:

=Reality Warping, Law manipulation, Causality manipulation and Space-Time manipulation
=Telekinesis
= Forcefield creation
= BFR and Dimensional Travel
=Fire Manipulation
=Clairvoyance
= Cosmic Awareness
= Flight
= Teleportation
= Duplication
= Size manipulation

Alien X:
+Better hand-to-hand combat
+Body Puppetry
+Earth manipulation (although it doesn't help much)
+ Massive LS advantage
+Resistance to Bill transmutation

Bill Cipher:
+Madness manipulation
+Power Nullification
+Empowerment
+Passive probability manipulation
+Better regeneration
+likely "better" size manipulation
+Sleep manipulation
+Intangibility

Bill Cipher FRA

Last edited:
Btw if X starts with TK, does bill have any thought based abilities? If not then wouldnt it be Incon cause i dont think mindscape bill can do anything to X

We all know that even if Bill can reach Alien X mind pocket dimension he still need to locate It(unless using a AOE atack), right? How does he even find It here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back