• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Celio Kaiser VS Pegasus Seiya

DC: Seiya and Celio are about roughly the same but Seiya seems to have the advantage to boosting his DC up to universe level via burning his Cosmo's. DC: Seiya.

Speed: Both are MFTL+ so it's pretty much a tie on my end.

Striking Strength: Both are Galactic with Seiya being likely Universal. Strength: Seiya

Lifting strength; No contest. L.S: Celio

Range: Same for both

Durability: Same for both

In terms of abilities, Both have flight, superhuman stats, are skilled fighters, but it seems that's where it stops as Seiya has the hax advantage of self-ressuraction, being able to attack non-physical beings, being able to track targets across long distance due to his higher senses, having the ability to make force-fields, and being able to bypass durability by hitting his opponents atoms.

Overall, Seiya wins by having three advantages over Celio in terms of abilities, striking strength, and DC due to the burining cosmos boost.

well since i didn't put the fact that skeletal beasts are not physical beings i won't count that. and the atoms part would be protected by yuracion energy but of course i didn't write that in either so that's my fault. seiya wins. don't forget celio's healing ability. but i kinda guessed seiya would still win. celio is only a mid tier character.

Back