• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cell Saga Piccolo vs Sans

Battle takes place on a huge snowy mountain during a blizzard, with both starting off 50 meters away from each other.

In-character.

Speed equalized.

Fight to KO or incapacitation. No BFRs.

Gonna have to say piccolo, he can blast away the bones sans throws at him, his kill count isn't high, so he'll won't be affect by KR that much, and even in the blizzard, piccolo can hear him from far away with his enhanced senses. Even if sans could hold him in place, piccolo has his eye beams to fire at sans. And in character, sans doesn't take his fights seriously, so piccolo has the element of surprise. And piccolo can regenerate, making it harder on sans. And like 16 said, it's not a sin to fight for the right cause, so his fight with frieza, 17, and cell doesn't count as a sin for hurting someone since it was for the right cause.

Sans dies to blizzard hitting him too hard gg.

Seriously tho, Sans spams Blue Soul and Gaster blasts Piccolo's soul. High dodging skills and TP means Piccolo won't hit him any time soon.

Also, LBT, Sans doesn't fight at all normally. When he does he is bloodlusted af

The whole point in Undertale is that a sin is sin, and that nobody should have to die. Whether he killed or even hurt for the right reasons, it'll go towards his KR count. That said, Piccolo only killed 3 people: Raditz, Goku, and a Saibaman. Regenerationn's not gonna help Piccolo from soul damage. Regardless, I'm gonna have to say Piccolo too. His KR wouldn't be that high, so he'd survive a single hit, and Piccolo is pretty tactical, though not on the level of Sans.

Considering Piccolos rather low kill count, I'm pretty that he might just be able to take down Sans

I don't know how many times I have to say this but having low kill count doesn't make you immune to Sans.

It means Sans does less damage, yes, but in no way it justify a loss on its own. As a matter of fact, KR actually helps you in-game but eh

@Saikou I never said he'd be immune, rather it won't be anywhere near as effective

People. Close this.

Seriously, what is it nowadays with people making threads against Sans with people who have low-nonexitant kill counts?

Well, technically I could argue that for people making threads against people he would one shot...

yeah but the other opponent can fight back to a degree, such as Demigra and Broly.

Piccolo is smart enough to dodge and he's got a low kill count. This is a much worse stomp than anything Sans has beaten on this site.

Actually both your examples can't fight back due to his Teleportation and he can one shot.

Basically what data said, both of them has a high kill count, so it's not even a fight in those threads. This one is a fair fight.

That said, with speed equalized I see Sans taking this because Piccolo's LV would be 3, so he can still damage Piccolo severely due to lack of HP.

IDK tho

Wait one person = one level?

Also, I doubt Piccolo lacks that much HP, considering he has handled alot of attacks on his level through his many fights.

pretty sure he would count as a monster (which have a loooot more HP, even as lvl 1)

LOL

Monsters aren't made of dust

That doesn't stop him from being a monster? Heck, even in UT we have humanoids like Undyne.

SomebodyData said:
LOL
Monsters aren't made of dust

That doesn't stop him from being a monster? Heck, even in UT we have humanoids like Undyne.
Yes they are.

No, that's just the dust the monster souls use to project themselves as. this is the reason for variety among monster forms.

While monsters are mostly made of magic, human beings are mostly made of water. Humans, with their physical forms, are far stronger than us.

- Book in Snowdin Library

Therefore, wouldn't his LV be higher? Including what he did in the first Dragon Ball, it would be pretty high. I say Piccolo for that reason and reasons above.

Sans Piccolo cant hit him and he never faced soul attacks Also he is bew whit blue magic and soul stuff so he will be confused and not able to dodge Also didnt piccolo take everything from king piccolo? Including soul And he did kill in dragon ball before z

Sans isn't fast, he just the only enemy who can dodge. Also, Sans low defense and life. Piccolo casualy one shots.

Yaronos said:
Sans isn't fast, he just the only enemy who can dodge. Also, Sans low defense and life. Piccolo casualy one shots.

He's fast nough to dodge near end game Chara/Frisk in Genocide run.

I hate how people take enemies cant dodge, what if its instead they cant dodge due to being blitzed by Frisk?

Why bring stuff like fast or slow when speed is equalized?

Also, I'm voting Picollo for Cal's reasons.

If he has only 3 people on his kill count, KR won't be doing much to Picollo - and without that, Sans should be around Wall Level, even with Durability Negation he won't be putting down someone like Picollo anytime soon.

I agree that Piccolo wins from what Cal had originally said, but Piccolo isn't made of magic as far as I know, and therefor is not a monster by Undertale's definition and would probably be closer to Frisk in HP than Froggit, meaning that that one hit he'd take would hurt pretty bad due to frame skipping. Though regardless of whether he's a monster or not, arguing HP is Game Mechanics, and probably shouldn't be considered.

DerpCity said:
I agree that Piccolo wins from what Cal had originally said, but Piccolo isn't made of magic as far as I know, and therefor is not a monster by Undertale's definition and would probably be closer to Frisk in HP than Froggit, meaning that that one hit he'd take would hurt pretty bad due to frame skipping. Though regardless of whether he's a monster or not, arguing HP is Game Mechanics, and probably shouldn't be considered.
yay we shoudnt be asuaming HP at all a normal human is fragil.

Back