• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
CH has been hired to take out Spingtrap meaning prior knowledge . CH has 1 hour of prep, before he is driven to Fazbear's fright. Speed is Equalized, and no weapons above 9-B

does it matter? It's not like he'll be driving inside the place right?

(I wouldn't be suprised though)

wont help, and we need wall durability protection, and wall attack potency weapons, since springtrap is 9-B, even when that is going to be upgraded to 9-C, its hax wont counter these hax spring trap got,

While he does likely have the skill edge here, the human can't damage Springtrap and has no defence against Fear Manipulation or Illuson Creation.

so, this is not some hax stomp, he cannot just counter these hax, only a few, but i guess that i vote for springtrap not via AP, but via hax, (what paulo said)

Neither have hax. And you can beat a 9-B with 9-C AP. Springtrap's reasoning for being 9-B is pretty flimsy, and would make him baseline at best. CH can take that. Not only that, Springtrap's durabilty feat is barely surviving a burning building. CH has a flamethrower and can easily cover the place in gasoline beforehand.

still, wall level durability, and they are not even at that building, but CH got no counter against these hax, he gets either feared or gets confused by the illusions

it depends on the personality, if its a personality that will not counter fear manipulation, he would flee and thus, lose, illusions? varies on intelligence, since every human got varied intelligence (is it someone who works with the hand because he isnt good enough at school, or someone who only works with the brain,) so its questionable if he can even counter this, depending on the personality

Noahkaismith said:
He doesn't. But that doesn't mean he can't handle it. Springtrap's fear manip is pretty shitty. He literally just has an illusion jumpscare you.
illusion jumpscare still is scary for the first time, and the wrong personality will let him flee or get him to the wrong decision,

You didn't say "CH can handle it", you said "CH doesn't really get scared", he would need resistance to not be scared by something that induces fear. I really like to nitpick.

Well, I guess I'm changing my vote to CH then.

so, prep time, this means that he can try resisting the fear, so as illusions, since the prep time can give him time, but then, he doesnt got training for the weapons he will be using,

then changing vote to CH, he should have enough training, unless he wont be searching springtrap on this wiki, i think spring trap wins, but if its a user of this wiki (who has knowledge of this wiki and analyse his stats), then he would win, but i think this is going to be inconclusive,

Springtrap is real in the world this fight is taking place in (or else there would be no fight), so, FNaF as a game doesn't exist, which means no Springtrap page on the wiki.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Springtrap is real in the world this fight is taking place in (or else there would be no fight), so, FNaF as a game doesn't exist, which means no Springtrap page on the wiki.
He has prior knowledge though

k, my vote is now CH

EDIT: there is no springtrap in the real world, and fnaf world is just a verse, a verse he appears in,

Paulo.junior.969 said:
"No weapons above 9-B"
R.I.P
The Human's definitely not getting his/her hands on one of those in an hour.

A few bundles of dynamite and a lighter, however...

So...

Speed is Equal

CH has superior knowledge, is physically stronger in lifting strength, and only an hour of prep...

Springtrap has natrually superior AP, and has Illusion/Fear Manipulation...

CH wouldn't really be able to get anything too crazy with an hour of prep...

I feel like if CH can somehow deal with the Illusion/Fear Maniplation he would be at an advantage, and here's why I think this is so. Even without a weapon CH can completely outclass Springtrap with his fighting techniques such as from jiu jitsu, which puts pressure on joints and doesn't rely on AP but on lifting strength. I feel like CH could slowly dismantle Springtrap limb by limb and just get a small explosive of some kind (Like MrKingOfNegativity said) place it and light it while Springtrap is immobile then boom. GG.

But the big thing is if he can deal with ST's Illusion/Fear Hax...

I want to keep thinking about this, so I'll hold off until later or until the Fear Hax question can be answered...

GreyFang82 said:
So...

Speed is Equal

CH has superior knowledge, is physically stronger in lifting strength, and only an hour of prep...

Springtrap has natrually superior AP, and has Illusion/Fear Manipulation...

CH wouldn't really be able to get anything too crazy with an hour of prep...

I feel like if CH can somehow deal with the Illusion/Fear Maniplation he would be at an advantage, and here's why I think this is so. Even without a weapon CH can completely outclass Springtrap with his fighting techniques such as from jiu jitsu, which puts pressure on joints and doesn't rely on AP but on lifting strength. I feel like CH could slowly dismantle Springtrap limb by limb and just get a small explosive of some kind (Like MrKingOfNegativity said) place it and light it while Springtrap is immobile then boom. GG.

But the big thing is if he can deal with ST's Illusion/Fear Hax...

I want to keep thinking about this, so I'll hold off until later or until the Fear Hax question can be answered...
Springtrap fear hax is Phantom animatronics, and CH knows they aren't real though .

And he still has the Tier 0 elephant gun he can use.

That fear hax is almost negligible, even a normal person can bypass that.

Yeah, CH probably takes this. On top of being able to acquire weapons that can kill Springtrap, the latter isn't exactly one of the most impressive 9-Bs we have. Against the most experienced/skilled/tactical/etc. human ever known, carrying fairly solid weapons and knowing how to use them at full capacity, it's easy to see why ST would lose.

Voting the Human.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back