• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
I feel like either her mind manip resistance should be full blown instead of limited or shouldn't be there at all. I mean she is remembering stuff that had been erased on every single level.

Lack of scans mostly due to the fact that her powers come from other characters and they will get the scans.

But I can add reference links to the chapters where she demonstrates her given abilities.

One thing that should probably be mentioned is that Makima's Resurrection should be listed as Damage Transferal too, since it, well, does that. It doesn't just resurrect her, but also moves the death to a random Japanese person.

One thing that should probably be mentioned is that Makima's Resurrection should be listed as Damage Transferal too, since it, well, does that. It doesn't just resurrect her, but also moves the death to a random Japanese person.
Shouldn’t that be Death manip then? Or am I misunderstanding

I feel like either her mind manip resistance should be full blown instead of limited or shouldn't be there at all. I mean she is remembering stuff that had been erased on every single level.
About this...

What are the standards for remembering someone or something which has been conceptually erased from existence?

why does makima have the mold devil
We list her as having powers granted by her subordinates’ contracts.
Is that not a resistance to acausality type 2 Or 1? I forgot
Type 1. Although I disagree with type 1 Acausality, I’m tired rn tho so I’ll only type out my reasoning if this CRT stops being dead.

Shouldn’t that be Death manip then? Or am I misunderstanding
No it’s damage transferal. The damage she receives is transferred to someone else and she regenerates as a result.

Last edited:
Give me some time, I will add the reference links to Makima's page when I finish my other CRTs.

This seems fine to me.

If you link to all of the CM calculations that need to be evaluated here, I can ask some calc group members to take a look at them.

Ok I have added the reference links to the sandbox. If everyone can look over and see if everything is ok, I can apply the changes.

The Bat Devil feat should be classified as High 8-C+, we use 80% of hollowness for buildings and there's practically no fragments in the crater, I will leave a comment in the blog.

Her tier needs to be adjusted, since the Bat Devil is now High 8-C+ and I'm pretty sure she scales far above that.

She honestly doesn't since she was memed on by Chainsaw Devil and he was much weaker then than in his prime, who was feared even by Devils of primordial fears like Darkness Devil.

Also she is physically on the same level as Denji as the Chainsaw Hybrid. She's only comparable to Chainsaw Man with telekinetic blasts.

Still High 8-C+ then, if the calc end is to be changed.

You could maybe argue some people to upscale to a higher tier given Bat Devil isn't exactly the most high end of things but eh.

I guess then yeah, Makima being 8-B should be fine?

Is that ok with everyone?

Plz tell me there is a calc for these characters being faster than subsonic.
If not, someone needs to try to calc Denji moving in front of Akis bullet in their fight

Can somebody summarise what has been accepted here and what still needs to be decided please?

I think we just need to apply the changes to the profiles, Makima is already 8-B.

0064-006.png

what is this ability being called?

Back