• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Challenge: I bet $360 you can answer this question! 100% true no fake no clickbait!

no, it said if you CAN
He bets for the side that you can answer. If you can't answer, he owes you $360

Zeifyl said:
He bets for the side that you can answer. If you can't answer, he owes you $360
TheLuffyPlayer said:
I am giving $360 to someone who can answer this:

Can someone defeat this team?

But guys... Lenin solos because of his ability Communism which forces everyone to have "equal" power to him and then he starves them causing them to beg for mercy. So he solo's this group no diff... Give me my money pls, so I may then proceed to share it all with you

MOSTOPCHARACTERINEXISTANCE
The Most Powerful Person in Existence

GreyFang82 said:
But guys... Lenin solos because of his ability Communism which forces everyone to have "equal" power to him and then he starves them causing them to beg for mercy. So he solo's this group no diff... Give me my money pls, so I may then proceed to share it all with you
MOSTOPCHARACTERINEXISTANCE
The Most Powerful Person in Existence
The group is above the concept of Communism...

That's false because Communism has reached at least Ocean Level as it is a meme just like everyone else, so I disagree. Get debunked son

GreyFang82 said:
That's false because Communism has reached at least Ocean Level as it is a meme just like everyone else, so I disagree. Get debunked son
Communism: Ocean Level

I only put them as Tier 0 cause there is no higher Tier in VS Battles Wiki (And i didn't make it on JBW cause their power actually varies), but even the weakest of them (Bad animation Composite Goku) should be Ocean Tier while there are some of them like Robbie Rotten and Hue BR who are even above the concept of Tiers...

BattleReviews said:
thats impossible, he gets his concept erased, you know that Shaggy is a regular human, he is just 9-C,
Stop.

Exit this post.

This is a post of memes.

Stop.

Just because you are jealous of the god that is Shaggy doesn't validate downplay.

Do I need to get Spam Boy to school you?

DMUA said:
Just because you are jealous of the god that is Shaggy doesn't validatr downplay.
Do I need to get Spam Boy to school you?
1. why would i go to get schooled,, 4 years ago, i end'd school,

2. i am not, what proves that Shaggy is wall Level or a bit higher

Back