• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Champion/Adult level Digimon AP Revision + Other Misc Additions

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
First Digimon Revision of 2020, let's go!

Champion/Adult Digimon AP Revisions
Way to start off the year with a downgrade. Due to recent revisions on how we treat things, we are not going to use the weather feats to support physical ratings. Instead we are going to scale from Meramon's Lake vaporization feat.

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Executor_N0/Digimon_franchise:_File_Island_Calculations#Meramon_dries_a_mountai

Via this calc, all Champion Digimon would be downgraded to 2.59 Gigatons or Large Mountain level+.

What about Folder Continent Digimon?

We used to use a 1000x multiplier that was given by the analyzer. However, it turns out said multiplier was a result of a translation error, faulty subs or something like that. So there will be no real multiplier. All Folder Coninent will literally be on the edge of High 7-A as they are so strong that File Island natives cannot compare to them.

Devimon Additions
Link. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...igimon_Franchise:_Adventure_Villains_and_More Devimon is our first Digimon Adventure antagonist we will discuss this year. This guy has a few additions.

• Light Absorption - Dunno how to classify this. Devimon can absorb the powers of light to power himself up via the Dark Gears.
  • Non-Corporeal - He's already a being of unconventional existence and such, but via his Phasing abiltity, he becomes intangible to even other Digimon who can normally harm other Dark Area natives and souls without issue.
  • Summoning - It should be noted that he specifically summons Devidramon to his side.
Now, Devimon should also get an AP change. Of course he changes to the new tiering for above, but his Black Gear empowered tier should change. In this case Devimon should be reduced to 186.2 Gigatons or Large Island level for his Splitting File Island feat.

Seadramon and Frigimon's feats
These weather feats should be placed as "Environmental Destruction" on the respective Digimon pages.

BlackWarGreymon Page
The likes of BlackAgumon, Greymon (Virus) and MetalGreymon (Virus) should be added to this page along with any inherited skills they come with.

Also, he should be granted all the abilities of Megadramo as well. This adds the following abilities;

Conclusion
File Island Champion/Adult Digimon: 6-C -> High 7-A+

Folder Continent Champion/Adult Digimon:
6-B -> At least High 7-A+

Adventure Devimo:
High 7-A, High 6-C when Empowered by Black Gears

Seadramo: High 7-A, 6-C via Environmental Destruction

Frigimo: High 7-A, 6-C via Environmental Destruction

I will provide some things.

About the whole File Island x Folder Continent (Or nearly any other continent/country in the Digital World outside of File Island) thing, the multiplier that we used comes from Digimon Adventure Episode 18, "The Fairy! Piccolomon".

In this episode we have an appearance of a Kuwagamon native to Server Continent, and he is said to be "a thousand times more powerful than the File Island native".

There is a real-life reason for this, but basically during the Digimon Pendulum era there was the establishment of the Folder Continent and the revelation that Digimon natives on File Island are "much weaker than the natives on Folder Continent" and when Adventure characters left the File Island for Server Continent, the anime staff decided to adopt that too.

There are many descriptions of this and even demonstrations that in fact, this power gap is true. The problem is that the team that subtitled the episode left the "difference in power" far beyond what was actually said.

The original text was: Úá¡Òü«Òü»ÒüòÒü┐Òüºõ¢òÒüºÒééÕêçÒéèÞúéÒüÅ『ÒéÀÒéÂÒâ╝ÒéóÒâ╝ÒâáÒé║』ÒüîÕ┐൫║µèÇÒüáÒÇéÒâòÒéíÒéñÒâ½Õ│ÂÒü½ÒüäÒüƒÕÑ┤ÒéêÒéèµò░ÕÇìÕ╝ÀÒüäÒü×ÒÇéThe word used is "µò░ÕÇì" that simply means "Several times".

I have a disagreement about Meramon's being also placed as "Environmental Destruction". The two feats exactly the same, involve Meramon vaporizing large amounts of water (All the water content of a mountain and all the water content of a rice-producing region). If the feat that occurs in the Middle East will be "Environmental Destruction", why would the first feat be different ? They are the same thing.

I agree with everything else.

7.22354601e+19 joules, Island level. And then there is the problem that I talked to you in the Discord.

We don't know if this Meramon is from File Island or Folder/Server Continent, if it's from File Island then it's still coherent since the Miharashi Mountain feat is very high into High 7-A and is a very low end and the difference between the feats is just 7x.

However, if this is from a Folder/Server Continent Meramon, then the 7x difference is coherent with the diference between him and a File Island Meramon.

For me, we could use the Island Level feat for the Folder/Server Continent Version, something like "Much stronger than File Island Meramon, who could vaporize all the water from Miharashi Mountain and all the surrounding area. At lest comparable, if not stronger, than a Meramon who dried up the rice fields of the Middle East".

We could simple remove the "if not stronger" and simple use the "At least comparable".

I personally think Folder Continent should just be baseline 6-C due to their power being impossible to compare to the High 7-A+ of Folder Island.

I mean according to Executor the original text said Folder Continent Digimons are several (at least 3) times stronger than File Island Digimons so wouldn't they be 6-C either way since High 7-A+ x 3 is 6-C? I don't think they need the High 7-A+ low end.

Either or works. I was just being sort of conservative. So if you think Solid 6-C is fine, then go for it. I'm neutral on which option we choose.

Personally I prefer "At least High 7-A, likely 6-C" for Folder Continent mons, but eh.

If the multiplier is legit (And it is considering you literally made a blog detailing why when it was 1,000x) what's the point behind High 7A.

In fact, no matter if the feat is from a File Island Meramon or Folder/Server Continent one, the Folder Continent key would be 6-C anyway, then I'm fine with simply 6-C.

Also, remember to remove Folder Continent Multipliers from the Multipliers page.

I believe size manipiulation is pretty common for Digimon, as in Hacker's Memory, for an engame Jimiken quest you fight a hacker who states that the valdurmon he is using has been scaled down to to its normally massive size. Considering the valdurmon he uses is the same size as the one you can obtain and the fact that various boss Digimon are much larger than their obtainable counterparts, one could assume that most hackers have access to size manipulation for their Digimon via hacking.

Okay, seeing as we got a bunch of agreements let me summarize the tier changes.

File Island Champion Digimon - High 7-A+

Folder Continent Champion Digimon - 6-C

Everyone agree with this? If so we can start the edits.

Back