• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chapter 156 Content Revision and Speed Upgrade

Chapter 156 has finally come out, and it was a spectacular show with many new revelations and the rise of even greater threats. However, the main points of the chapter that I wanted to focus on is the performance of both Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou, as well as some potential upgrades.

In this chapter, it was confirmed that both Awakened Garou and Platinum Sperm are faster and stronger than Flashy Flash, something which Flash was outraged by. Not only that, but once Flashy Flash was out of the picture, both Awakened Garou and Platinum Sperm appeared to really get serious and both of them were able to move at speeds even greater than before. I'm not sure if this means they should get a tier upgrade. The most that should be changed for now is, "At least 7-B, likely higher" or something along those lines. It's unclear if Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou were just playing around with Flash or if both of them did evolve during the course of their fight.

Then there is the new speed feat. The speed feat from Garou two chapters ago when he was only able to defeat the three executives of the Monster Association in 50 centiseconds, or just half a second, which was an extremely unimpressive speed feat that was just accepted as a massive outlier. However, it looks like Murata realized his mistake and made the scale of speed much more impressive, since both Platinum Sperm and Awakened Garou were capable of creating a new, even more massive geometric structure of light within only 130 microseconds, or 13/10,000ths of a second. I'm not sure if this geometric structure of light was entirely new, or if it overlapped with the previous structure made when the two were fighting with Flashy Flash. But regardless, the fact that they were able to perform this feat in just a few microseconds puts them AT LEAST into the Massively Hypersonic range, and I think somebody should probably do some work to make a new calculation for this speed feat. What are everyone's thoughts on this matter?

Here's a link for the evidence: https://**********/read/imgur/dyURXHa/1/15/

pretty sure it is implied that i happened even faster as we see the timer appear before they began moving

It looks like my calculation with a result of 1.06 SoL was accepted. But one of the participants suggested using another multiplier, since we see the figure only from the side and it clearly has volume

This speed feat is easily FTL no matter how you look at it, and even then it's a massive low-ball given the sheer amount of lines within that image.

But AFAIK, wasn't the timeframe actually 0.0013 seconds or 1.3 milliseconds according to that stopwatch image from OPM?

In fact, I don't really agree with the 0.0013 second timer, because we had too much emphasis on time on previous frames. Of course, all these movements were not performed in 0.0002 seconds, but considering how we were shown the close-up in the previous frames, I think that most of the movements still occurred in the interval between 0.0011 and 0.0013 seconds.

In fact, I don't really agree with the 0.0013 second timer, because we had too much emphasis on time on previous frames. Of course, all these movements were not performed in 0.0002 seconds, but considering how we were shown the close-up in the previous frames, I think that most of the movements still occurred in the interval between 0.0011 and 0.0013 seconds.
Do not think that's a fair assessment, between the start of the timeframe, and the big reveal of the structure, we don't really have a full, clear picture of their movement other than close ups.

The 0.0013s timeframe is simply safer, and more plausible, even though 0.0002 isn't entirely impossible.

I agree that 0.0013 seconds is a safe option. I just don't miss that the real timeframe can be much smaller.

I agree that 0.0013 seconds is a safe option. I just don't miss that the real timeframe can be much smaller.
^^it also said they sped up so i feel like the emphasis on that is that most of whats formed happened in the later half.

It looks like my calculation with a result of 1.06 SoL was accepted. But one of the participants suggested using another multiplier, since we see the figure only from the side and it clearly has volume
Tbf even tho this isn't proper, i feel like FF should scale to this since depth isn't accounted, and that there should be an atleast to everyones ratings.

Flash should scale at least in terms of reaction speed. He gave too good and long a fight against 2 enemies at once, for someone who is 2 times slower.

Do not think that's a fair assessment, between the start of the timeframe, and the big reveal of the structure, we don't really have a full, clear picture of their movement other than close ups.

The 0.0013s timeframe is simply safer, and more plausible, even though 0.0002 isn't entirely impossible.
Still a lowball because of the sheer amount of zig-zags in his movement.

Still a lowball because of the sheer amount of zig-zags in his movement.
I am aware, yes. I don't see how a "^3" wouldn't solve the problem though----
I'm kidding

Counting all the lines given the perspective is nearly impossible, and it's weird to scale lines 5000m up in the air with a crater on the ground.

Yes. They were already in the air, and already with zig-zags formed as the timer started (which just means the timer itself is focken dumb, but I digress), so the result is definitely higher, and I think it might be FTL+

welp all we can do is wait for someone to do the depth. Idk how to do depth. I've done some feats here and there but angsizing is sth i stay away from
It’s basically impossible with this feat. Especially just one angle.
I was wondering if this would work.
If you find an approximate distance of the furthest point traveled and get hollowness of the structure…would that work or nah.

In fact, counting the power of fictional characters by pixels, trying to use physics, when often the author did not even think about it, is my strangest hobby.
Just imagine how your brother/girlfriend/mother sees you at this process and asks, "Hey, buddy, what are you doing for more than an hour?". And you answer, "I count how many ******* meters Garou overcame to find out how many speeds of light he has, so that ultimately in the battles on this wiki, users equate speed."

Last edited:
I just realized that Photoshop is really not very suitable for pixel-by-pixel scanning. It's literally the same line. But I will be in a horizontal position, it gives a larger pixel value than at an angle.
Z5EzgY2FaKU.jpg
6QcsFj9K9Rc.jpg

I just realized that Photoshop is really not very suitable for pixel-by-pixel scanning. It's literally the same line. But I will be in a horizontal position, it gives a larger pixel value than at an angle.
Z5EzgY2FaKU.jpg
6QcsFj9K9Rc.jpg
Paint.net not working in your favor?

Back