• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Addition Requests

I would reccomend bumping your posts, say once a day or so. I don't know much about Destiny, so I can't help you, but bumping is the best way to find someone who can.

Well there are users on here who are the supporters of the Destiny thread. I just thought they could do the bios I requested

Try putting the Profile in a blog first instead of making a Page so that you can implement it into a Page when you're done

I got Osiris in the works but it's gonna take forever. Uldren actually doesn't seem to have many feats, weirdly enough, and I think someone else is doing the other 2. Destiny files gotta go by azzy for now though.

Also you kinda can't count on people just seeing this. It's better to ask people directly.

I mean at least one is happening. Yeah I realized that for Uldren a profile won't work out that well. I'll check with whoever this Azzy is about making and posting Destiny files.

User:Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot has been busy irl for a little while, and in all honesty he and I just don't really want to deal with a ton of Destiny files at the moment.

By that you mean, you don't want any Destiny files at the moment? Or are okay with somebody making some Destiny files in a blog and just doing it themselves?

Due to some quality issues with other destiny files azathoth's supposed to review files for the verse before they're allowed, and idk if he's the most interested in doing that. As for the other thing, he and I disagree about some things on one of the files and it's been "under revisions" for like 6 months due to stagnation, and it's not something either of us are gonna get back to actually concluding in a while, most likely.

Well that's an obstacle for both ways. The first way being Azathoth's interest in reviewing Destiny files (I get it as he has life outside of this wiki.) The second way being the disagreement you guys have about a Destiny file as it'll seemingly never reach a conclusion in a while.

I guess I will just make the files in private, make it into a blog, and jshow it to Azathoth when I think it's ready (After a while most likely)

Basically, though I'm also knowledgeable on the verse. Pretty sure they've gotta go through him still, but I can help you out if I have the time if you just shoot me a link or something when you think you're done.

Back