• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character basketball game

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules:
  • Same rules as a normal basketball game
  • No powers allowed
  • Any characters who don't know about basketball are given prep time to know how to play basketball
  • You can only pick 1 hero and 1 Villain
  • You can only pick 1 character from a different verse
  • All stats are equalized, except for their cannon intelligence
  • Make sure to write down how you think the basketball game would go/RP it if you wish

Team Villans:
1. Perfect Cell
2. Venom
3. SCP-096
4. Walter White
5. Matt

Team Heroes:
1. Pyra/Mythra
2. Basketball amp Mordecai
3. Bridget (Guilty Gear)
4. Optimus Prime (G1 Cartoon)
5. Sonic the hedgehog

e496f2101153245.5f185ec683a78.png

Last edited:

Walter White Ballin' ong

Walter White Ballin' ong

Team Villans:
1. Perfect Cell- 7 feet
2. Venom- 7 foot 6 inches
3. SCP-096- 7.8 feet
4. Walter White- 5 foot 10 inches
5. Matt- 4 foot 5 inches

Team Heroes:
1. Pyra/Mythra- 5'9" - 5'11"
2. Basketball amp Mordecai- 6 foot 3 inches
3. Bridget (Guilty Gear)- 5 foot 2 inches
4. Optimus Prime (G1 Cartoon)- ~20 feet :oops:
5. Sonic the hedgehog- 3 foot 3 inches

So, I'd say Team Villans ignoring Optimus has the overall size advantage which is going to be a big thing when playing basketball.

Team Villans:
1. Perfect Cell- 7 feet
2. Venom- 7 foot 6 inches
3. SCP-096- 7.8 feet
4. Walter White- 5 foot 10 inches
5. Matt- 4 foot 5 inches

Team Heroes:
1. Pyra/Mythra- 5'9" - 5'11"
2. Basketball amp Mordecai- 6 foot 3 inches
3. Bridget (Guilty Gear)- 5 foot 2 inches
4. Optimus Prime (G1 Cartoon)- ~20 feet :oops:
5. Sonic the hedgehog- 3 foot 3 inches

So, I'd say Team Villans ignoring Optimus has the overall size advantage which is going to be a big thing when playing basketball.
cant ignore that 096's arm length is disproportionate, and really long. he's got better reach than most of his own team, let alone the hero team

Who wins and write down the plot for this basketball game

Remember try to make them in character
lines that should be present in the plot

Team villain:
I dont know enough lines from perfect cell, nor his meme lines so i got nothing here.
(Insert one of the many variants of Venom saying to kill yourself while very compressed)
"The incomprehensible screams of scp-096"
"I am the one who BALLS"
Matt's presence is his line.

Team hero
Maaan **** you guys the villain team's got so much better shit, GOOMBA **** YOU!!!!

Is stats equalized? Otherwise characters could speed blitz and shoot through others hands (yes, I am gonna give my actual opinion). And is flight allowed?

Alright, I got team Heroes winning. Both Pyra and Cell can fly. Why does this matter? You can't block their shot when they go high enough in the air. You also can't touch the ball while it's coming down because that would go against NBA rules. NBA rules states that if a ball is altered during its downward arc, a goaltend is to be called on the defense. They would take the ball, fly up to the point no one on court could reach. The only players who could guard Pyra and Cell are each other. Cell and Pyra able to teleport meaning it would be virtually impossible to guard each other because you don't know where the opposing player is teleporting to. Unless you are Pyra who has precog. She could predict where Cell teleports and keep up. Cell can't do the same. Now don't get me wrong, Cell can still bully Pyra. He's way taller meaning a sky hook would probably fall in as she can't really contest. So it's lightly contested sky hooks versus completely unguarded shots of Pyra's choice. I got Heroes winning by a little bit but you can argue Villains win.

P.S. I completely forgot Mordecai can also fly. It's basically a 2v1.

Alright, I got team Heroes winning. Both Pyra and Cell can fly. Why does this matter? You can't block their shot when they go high enough in the air. You also can't touch the ball while it's coming down because that would go against NBA rules. NBA rules states that if a ball is altered during its downward arc, a goaltend is to be called on the defense. They would take the ball, fly up to the point no one on court could reach. The only players who could guard Pyra and Cell are each other. Cell and Pyra able to teleport meaning it would be virtually impossible to guard each other because you don't know where the opposing player is teleporting to. Unless you are Pyra who has precog. She could predict where Cell teleports and keep up. Cell can't do the same. Now don't get me wrong, Cell can still bully Pyra. He's way taller meaning a sky hook would probably fall in as she can't really contest. So it's lightly contested sky hooks versus completely unguarded shots of Pyra's choice. I got Heroes winning by a little bit but you can argue Villains win.

P.S. I completely forgot Mordecai can also fly. It's basically a 2v1.
Rules:
  • Same rules as a normal basketball game
  • No powers allowed
  • Any characters who don't know about basketball are given prep time to know how to play basketball
  • You can only pick 1 hero and 1 Villain
  • You can only pick 1 character from a different verse
  • All stats are equalized, except for their cannon intelligence
  • Make sure to write down how you think the basketball game would go/RP it if you wish
🥱

Back