• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character Discussion

Nothing much. Just recently visited this verse called "Reincarnation Wars" and killed a clown there.

Yeah, it apparently has this thing called "The Supreme Darkness" that he confused me for. Beats me why it's called that when we could win by thinking.

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, it apparently has this thing called "The Supreme Darkness" that he confused me for. Beats me why it's called that when we could win by thinking.
It's probably Black, the most popular page because it's picture shows up on Google images.

He's probably Black, the most popular page because it's picture shows up on Google images.

I can obviously solo it by existing anyway! :p

I bet not. I searched the place and heard it was only 2-A at best. BAH! If that's the best thay have to offer, then it isn't worth anything!

Christian Higdon said:
I bet not. I searched the place and heard it was only 2-A at best. BAH! If that's the best thay have to offer, then it isn't worth anything!
Obviously I can solo it by simply existing.

Seriously, what is with these people? Can't even keep their bloody profile safe from their creations.

Oh...my God, what is that? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! NO, YOU'RE DEAD, GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............

Crabwhale said:
Seriously, what is with these people? Can't even keep their bloody profile safe from their creations.

Oh...my God, what is that? WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?! NO, YOU'RE DEAD, GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..............
What happened?

Crabwhale said:

HELLO INTERNET AND WELCOME TO BEHIND THE MEME

Haaaaaaaaaaaaallo Internet and welcome to Behind the Meme!

HELLO INTERNET AND WELCOME TO BEHIND THE MEME

TODAY WE HAVE A LOOK AT JOKE BATTLES WIKI

That must be painful. I mean, really, Crabby was a Skeletor type of guy, even with him as a pic. Wow, that's REALLY painful.

The Skeletor meme originates from the show He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Back in the 80's, it was a very different time: we had letters, newspapers, we even had cars.

Crabwhale said:
The Skeletor meme originates from the show He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. Back in the 80's, it was a very different time: we had letters, newspapers, we even had cars.
STOP IT OR BE MY MUFFIN

MaxForward: H e l l o . I a m s t i l l h e r e . P l e a s e h e l p me g e t b a c k o n m y a c c o u n t. B y e . *connection lost*

MaxForward; NONONONONONONONONONO PLEASE DON'T I AM BEGGING YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The main villain of the show was Skeletor, a really nasty bad guy that remained in the minds of people because of his distinct personality. He was even featured in the famous song HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA, which will be covered in a future episode of this series.

Back