• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Character proposal: Bohman (Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains)

Hellow everybody! I am new to the platform and i would like to contribute.

Looking at various articles I asked myself if the character Bohman would be a suitable candidate to be on this list, even in the lowest tiers. Although the current series (about to end) does not have large samples of powers to be in a human class, Bohman seems a special case for its level of danger at the network level. In a virtual environment, you can capture the consciousness of people through their "neuron link" with access to their memories and memories, it is the platform in its maximum power with the "neuron link" being able to distort it or use the information in its favor to create the most powerful Hydradrives. It would be a kind of creator at the cyber platform level and as mentioned before, it can steal people's conscience by leaving them unconscious in real life. I would have to do more extensive research but this would be a summary, somewhat ambiguous.

Sparabara said:
Hellow everybody! I am new to the platform and i would like to contribute.
Looking at various articles I asked myself if the character Bohman would be a suitable candidate to be on this list, even in the lowest tiers. Although the current series (about to end) does not have large samples of powers to be in a human class, Bohman seems a special case for its level of danger at the network level. In a virtual environment, you can capture the consciousness of people through their "neuron link" with access to their memories and memories, it is the platform in its maximum power with the "neuron link" being able to distort it or use the information in its favor to create the most powerful Hydradrives. It would be a kind of creator at the cyber platform level and as mentioned before, it can steal people's conscience by leaving them unconscious in real life. I would have to do more extensive research but this would be a summary, somewhat ambiguous.
Do not hesitate to discuss of stuff like that here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3025682

I personally believe Bohman might be tier 7 - A. Also he isn't the only one with interesting hax. I mean when you think about it, regular Ignis characters can create their word (and remember how big was the canyon Windy created?).

Back