• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chardon VS Gulius

I recommend you slow down with making vs threads this Community is not very active yet its unliky any of the threads you made will reach a conclusion anytime soon

Oh yeah Monarch, i forgot to tell you this on the other Vs Thread.

As Darkmon pointed out, FC/OC is not as active as the main Battles wikia (i.e Vs Battles) so unlike there, you're very much likely to not reach a result in a match anytime soon so as he said, it's recommanded if you slow this down for now.

Ayyyooo, Mark here! Time to raid this thread with sum info!~

Chardon's Advantages: Electric Manipulation, Earth Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, True Flight, Energy Manipulation, possibly higher intellegence(?)

Gulius's Advantages: Higher Range, Power Nullification, Power Absorption, Low-High Regenerationn

Looking at each person's advantages, this battle is pretty even. But, Gulius has the better advantage. He has the range, power nullification and power absorption advantage, making most of Chardon's advantages nil. The only thing Chardon has going for it is it's flight and intellegence, both of which are outclassed though by Gulius' range and hax.

Gulius 7/10 times if he manages to pull off a power absorption or nullification.

Gulius's Great worm range is planetary, his stamina is infinite. Also, his power nullification only works (though it will work on ANYTHING) if he can get it completely in his mouth, while his power absorption only works on what he swallows.

Crap on poop. Welp. I'll just blame that it was late at night and I was tired asf.

Aaanyways, fixing.

Gulius still has the Regenerationn and ranged advantage, though now I believe it's much more close.

Sticking to my guns and saying Gulius wins 5.5-7/10 times. 5.5 if he can't absorb or nullify Chardon's powers. 7 if he can.

Back