• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chariot Requiem interrupts a fight

Chariot Requiem's stats page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Chariot_Requiem#Powers_and_Stats

Silver Chariot Requiem appears in the climactic fight of your chosen verse.

Every character/being in the area switches bodies with the thing next to them, gaining their powers.

The heroes and villain/s must compete to grab the arrow from Chariot.

Chariot will teleport to the arrow if it is unable to get to it.

Who wins?

Added: Who figures out Chariot's weakness, and how do they find enough time to analyze it?

Added: Can be any fight if it makes the encounter interesting.

Added: If you have questions about Chariot, here's the video highlighting its weakness, 1:00 for sleep hax, 1:38 to 2:55 for damage reflection. (these are different videos)

Last edited:
More important question: can Satoru Gojou and Itadori Yuuji/Sukuna resist this? Also, Mahito. If so, I think should the fight in which Satoru is supposed to be sealed get interrupted by Silver Chariot, Satoru would actually be helped by this, quickly get rid of his enemies and beat the living shit outta Silver Chariot.

I think that all top/god tiers from Jujutsu Kaisen (basically, the people who scale to 7-B or 6-B), as well as all characters already shown to have soulhax resistance, should be able to resist this. Having mid-level regeneration, Sukuna and Gojou Satoru should be able to hack the thing to pieces while resisting or withstanding the damage reflection.

Therefore, Satoru Black Flashes the thing's face just once.

...I'm not sure if you're aware of the whole 'light behind the head' shtick that Chariot has going on.

No one should be able to 'hack apart' Chariot because it can only be defeated by hitting the light behind their own head. In any case, I feel I should clarify:

1: The damage redirection only happens if someone tries to touch the arrow while Chariot is still alive.
2: Chariot is made of metallic goop, it can just reform if it's sliced apart.
3: The finishing blow has to happen by destroying the light behind your own head. Chariot stays alive if this doesn't happen. 1 and 2 keep happening until the characters figure out its weakness.

^I'll add Chariot's Vs-page to the original post.^

Wait, so Satoru Gojou only needs to detect a light behind his own head and strike at it without turning around? That's, like, something both God Tiers (Satoru and Sukuna) can do on their sleep. Not only that, most characters on the series can. I think maybe even Itadori should be able to beat Chariot if that's all.

EarthBound: I'm pretty sure nothing changes at all significantly since Dr Andonuts had already placed the Chosen four's souls within robot bodies. They can also willingly control their own souls and escape their robotic bodies if things go south (At least I think that's the case since that's shown after Giygas's defeat and their bodies were just completely wrecked). Ness and Giygas wouldn't be affected by Chariot due to being Universe sized entities that will be completely beyond Chariots grasp. Some of the enemies that are fought in the cave of the past don't get affected either since its filled with robots.
However, if this takes place right when Pokey reveals himself, then he could possibly get swapped with one of the chosen four (besides Ness). He either obtains PSI hax or Jeff's heavy weaponry. Either way, the heroes would still be able to beat em. If Pokey shuts off the Devils Machine, Giygas just noms Chariot. Although I'd imagine that Jeff would be able to deduce its weaknesses given his Genius intelligence and experiences (Just by looking at his opponent in battle, he can not only reveal their main weakness but also their offense and defense) or ya know, let Ness handle it because this is his Post Magicant key we are talking about here. So in the end, it'd just be a minor inconvenience for the party. And either they take care of it, or Giygas goes brrrr.

Is the "light behind their head" a metaphysical thing or just literally a light and how does someone destroy it?

As for Endgame, there's a ton of smart people in that fight I'm sure someone will figure it out, possibly even Thanos himself.

Wait, so Satoru Gojou only needs to detect a light behind his own head and strike at it without turning around? That's, like, something both God Tiers (Satoru and Sukuna) can do on their sleep. Not only that, most characters on the series can. I think maybe even Itadori should be able to beat Chariot if that's all.
The thing is, the light isn't very noticeable. The only tell of its existence is Chariot's shadow, which changes position based on the person's point of view disregarding other people's POV. The main antagonist of Part 5 was only able to figure it out by finding time to analyse Chariot. With the Protags and Antags struggling for control, it will take some time.

I should also add that Chariot won't necessarily be at the centre of the conflict. It wanders away from anyone trying to get to it, so it's position will be somewhat distant when everyone wakes up.

Does Satoru's soulhax resistance work if he's asleep?

Edit: Video is in OP.

Last edited:
EarthBound: I'm pretty sure nothing changes at all significantly since Dr Andonuts had already placed the Chosen four's souls within robot bodies. They can also willingly control their own souls and escape their robotic bodies if things go south (At least I think that's the case since that's shown after Giygas's defeat and their bodies were just completely wrecked). Ness and Giygas wouldn't be affected by Chariot due to being Universe sized entities that will be completely beyond Chariots grasp. Some of the enemies that are fought in the cave of the past don't get affected either since its filled with robots.
However, if this takes place right when Pokey reveals himself, then he could possibly get swapped with one of the chosen four (besides Ness). He either obtains PSI hax or Jeff's heavy weaponry. Either way, the heroes would still be able to beat em. If Pokey shuts off the Devils Machine, Giygas just noms Chariot. Although I'd imagine that Jeff would be able to deduce its weaknesses given his Genius intelligence and experiences (Just by looking at his opponent in battle, he can not only reveal their main weakness but also their offense and defense) or ya know, let Ness handle it because this is his Post Magicant key we are talking about here. So in the end, it'd just be a minor inconvenience for the party. And either they take care of it, or Giygas goes brrrr.
It doesn't necessarily have to be the Final-Final Fight. You can use a different one if it's more interesting.

Last edited:
Last edited:
The thing is, the light isn't very noticeable. The only tell of its existence is Chariot's shadow, which changes position based on the person's point of view disregarding other people's POV. The main antagonist of Part 5 was only able to figure it out by finding time to analyse Chariot. With the Protags and Antags struggling for control, it will take some time.

I should also add that Chariot won't necessarily be at the centre of the conflict. It wanders away from anyone trying to get to it, so it's position will be somewhat distant when everyone wakes up.

Does Satoru's soulhax resistance work if he's asleep?

Edit: Video is in OP.
Satoru has extremely powerful perception skills through the Six Eyes and is Gifted on intelligence, so he can notice that, maybe even quickly.
I don't know if Satoru's soulhax resistance works if he's asleep, I thought the sleep manipulation was itself executed through soulhax and would therefore be resisted alongside it.

If you're confident in Satoru's ability to resist soulhax, then who am I to judge.

Though this thread was made to interpret what would happen if Chariot could swap the souls of any character, so I'm not fussed about who resists what. I just think it would be more interesting if Chariot could do its soulhax anyway. The same could be said for the light. Having Satoru racing to figure it out through Chariot's shadows before the antagonist does would be leagues more entertaining when compared to Satoru going: "What's this light behind my head?" And then ending the encounter instantly.

If you're confident in Satoru's ability to resist soulhax, then who am I to judge.

Though this thread was made to interpret what would happen if Chariot could swap the souls of any character, so I'm not fussed about who resists what. I just think it would be more interesting if Chariot could do its soulhax anyway. The same could be said for the light. Having Satoru racing to figure it out through Chariot's shadows before the antagonist does would be leagues more entertaining when compared to Satoru going: "What's this light behind my head?" And then ending the encounter instantly.
Well, we're unfortunately talking about the most OP character in his series! xD
Sukuna may struggle more.

Back