• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Charlotte Brulee vs Gauche Adlai - Mirror Match

I can't believe this match up hasn't been done yet.
SBA
Elf Reincarnation Arc Gauche is used
Profile Links are in linked in the pictures themselves, clicking them will take you to each respective profiles.

Vs

Brother-Con:
Sister-Con:
In-Con:

Is Gauche's light rays SoL? If so, then he should have the speed advantage in that regard.

He spams them, and he can also make clones of himself and his mirrors to @Deceived3596(deceive) Brulee

Interesting match.

What's stopping Brulee from either reflecting all of Gauche's attack spells (noted as a weakness on his profile), or just BFRing him to the Mirro World, which is in canon for her to do?
Gauche sniping, he outranges her and Gauche would teleport her to one of his mirrors at the same time a laser is hitting said mirror

Is Gauche's light rays SoL?
His pages does not give him a faster speed attack, but it should be if his lasers are lightspeed, for now I won´t count it

If so, then he should have the speed advantage in that regard.
I don't know about this. Brulee's mirrors would be able to shoot Gauche's abilities out of itself, so there isn't really a speed difference once she uses her devil fruit.

Anything Gauche does, Brulee would be able to pop out of her own mirrors.

Gauche shoots lasers from 100 meters away? Brulee's mirrors would do the same.

Scan on how this works?
Chapter 187 or episode 111, is 2:38 AM and I have to sleep, with that info is enough to show you how he teleports his opponent

He's giving you the chapter number/ep number to check for yourself.
Sorry if it was hard to understand, but I read the chapter and I don't understand it, hence why I said that I don't understand it after he told me to read the chapter.

Scan on how this works?

Gauche can teleport his mirrors, teleport to his mirrors, and switch places with his mirrors.

Gauche should pretty much outsmart her with his genius intelligence by taking advantage of his abilities.

wht scans do you need

Gauche can teleport his mirrors, teleport to his mirrors, and switch places with his mirrors.

Gauche should pretty much outsmart her with his genius intelligence by taking advantage of his abilities.

wht scans do you need
So he can't teleport his enemies?

What prevents Brulee from using power mimicry on Gauche? Btw, she can use her fruit's powers while copying her opponent's powers as well.

What prevents Brulee from using power mimicry on Gauche? Btw, she can use her fruit's powers while copying her opponent's powers as well.
I don´t know how works bringing the Gauche of her mirror world when Gauche is already bringing his mirror world counterpart

It would be the same guy o_O

Brulee doesn't do that, she transforms herself into the enemy and copies it's powers.

She did this against Luffy and Caesar respectively.

Brulee doesn't do that, she transforms herself into the enemy and copies it's powers.

She did this against Luffy and Caesar respectively.
My mind then mixed up several things

Ok, if she transforms into Gauche, how is she gaining a magical grimoire that is linked to HIS soul?

Because that is completely different of just copying devil fruits, was she also using Haki attacks when transformed into Luffy? Because I really don´t remember anything about the early part of Whole cake, I should re-read it

It doesn't matter much as her powers are based on reflecting the enemy's techniques, if Gauche has no resistance to this he would have his magic copied.

Btw, I could argue that some DF have a much greater connection with the user than a simple genetic change, mainly the Nika Nika no Mi that she copied from Luffy (Zoans are canonically said to be self-aware fruits).

Can it work on multiple people? Cuz Gauche can just bring his reflection out of the mirror. That reflection is just a duplicate version of him.

I mean, we don't know if she could copy something like Magic, which is directly tied to the soul and would likely need to copy the target down to their soul itself.

Even then, Gauche can pretty much do the same thing

Honestly I don’t even see how that ability is beneficial.

Gauche is intelligent enough to realize it’s a mirroring ability and that If he decides to do nothing, she won’t do anything to him as long as the power mimicry is activated.

I know she looks clinically insane but I’m gonna give her the benefit of a doubt and say she is not going to attack Gauche to force Gauche to attack her. It’s a mirror thing. Cuz that’s the only way she can force Gauche to fight her.

I mean, even if it does mirror what Gauche does, he can still attack Brûlée from any of his mirrors, the Gauche copy would just aim at nothing

Back