• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

CHEG vs Tronald

MaxForward

Joke Battles
Retired
Who is the true absolute?

Who wins?

The God Of Memes - 3

The Ultimate Evil - 1

Stalemate - 0

7 votes for a conclusion (Yes, I want this to be a legendary battle)

Jesus-Trump
Be25cd07d05c8276cbd63c2e009faf54

Tronald blinks and CHEG dies

TheDarkSide857 said:
I want CHEG to win and he probably solos an amalgamation of 3,659 profiles.
List the reasons why Tronald would win.
while i highly doubt that he could solo an amalgamation of every profile here, but i do think that it'll take the combined effort of dump, Reagan and Roosevelt

There is no way he could solo an amalgamation of all the profiles here, and incase your wondering, Trump has the power of all profiles (Including CHEG) times Trumpfinity

Honestly this spectral destroyer hype needs to stop, they're literally just average Godmodes with a cool-ish twist (I say ish because its been done so many times its not as cool as it used to be)

Soel404 said:
Honestly this spectral destroyer hype needs to stop, they're literally just average Godmodes with a cool-ish twist (I say ish because its been done so many times its not as cool as it used to be)
i said it before and i'll say it again, i'd rather a few spectral destroyers which are all basically the same teir of power instead of 10 billion jackasses sayin "I'm TEH STRONGEST EVER"

Thats basically what the Spectral Destroyers are, what makes them any more special than Ward the Ultimate

the point is that it's not an endless contest of everyone trying to be stronger then everyone else since all the spectral destroyers of equal in power

Seriously though, and nobody was praising THE EVIL ITSELF as the pinnicle of power on the Wiki before I changed it to a spectral destroyer type profile, you even made a picture to show that Logan solos THE EVIL ITSELF, and its still they same as strong now as it was then

I'm not saying they should stop being made (Its honestly way to late for that), but I don't see why we treat them any different from how we treat other Godmode pages

Back