• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chimera Ant Gon vs Chünin exam Kid Naruto

Gon oneshots tbh his AP too high and he too versatile for naruto. Gon has too many skill that can give him the advantage

Umm.... hahahah Gon wins.... Im sorry but without tail beast Naruto is incapable of taking an attack from Gon and Gon has breathing room and shadow clones wont do all that much vs a fully charged (paper) janjenken

I think so if they're fodder which in this case they are this is 12 - 13 Naruto with developing rasengan "I can feel it... I'm getting stronger" - Naruto vs Kiba.

So this is a developing Naruto whos 100 clones maximum and all shadow clones not solid BIG ASS diffrence so a peirce or a good punch high speed kick can give the advantage to Naruto only in speed nothing else and Naruto has alot of chakra but at this age not enough to keep supplying himself if one-tail is resticted and thats assuming Nine tail energy given to him around or above that level is as well

So then if he uses up all his chakra trying to help himself get a speed advantage or overwhelm Gon either he better realize quick its not working or a scissors or paper WILL

Then you have if he does realize and at that point hes going to rely on rasengan and in a clash with JanJenKen at this age Naruto looses and its all over

Uh, no. Naruto can create 999 clones when pulling out all the stops. That's what the 2K barrage is, summoning him and his clones to each throw a left and right punch. It's stated in the Databooks.

I don't really think Gon can handle all of that. Even 50 sounds like a stretch. Sure, he can one shot all of them but the real one, but I don't think he's got the speed or skill to attack all of them and fend then all off like Sasuke did.

I think Gon takes it if they clash with Rasengan vs Jajanken, but unless he has AoE, no dice?

Remember, the power of each clone weakens for the more clones are present and Naruto can't spam Rasengan as it's a lot more taxing on his stamina during this time of the story. That with Gon's raw strength and more experience in the field gives the win to the Hunter.

Gon can't just spam Jajanken either can he? I don't really think that clone thing is true, because that means that Naruto can beat Mitsuki in part one on his own, along with Sasuke and... Nah. I checked the wiki, and it doesn't corroborate your claim AT ALL-- along with the series contradicting you. You're confusing it with Dragon Ball as well, I think.

Yeah, Naruto pulled it out twice, and his life was in danger both times. He had trouble with it initially-- he summoned a tadpole and Gamakichi. So, he might need a couple tries, but that's enough.

Wrong. It took him 1 try against Gaara after he summoned Gamakichi by accident, and he summoned a tadpole while training with Jiriahya.

When? Cause I only remember this version of Naruto using the summoning twice, and both of those instances are it. Either way, that should be restricted. Gamabunta as a summon makes Naruto KAGE level in the threats he can combat.

I count 2 Naruto votes and 4 gon votes I am not sure on where some people stand.

Naruto; Amexim, risci,.

Gon; myself, Zach, Grim, Astral,.

Neo and Hagane haven't taken a side.

Back