• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chimera Ant King Vs King Of Curses

There's a crt going on that could make this a stomp in Sukuna's favor. But Otherwise I don't see much of a way for Meruem to really win against Sukuna's domain, his regen isn't very good pre rose and Sukuna's domain will definitely cause severe harm in a matter of seconds from the hundreds to thousands of slashes happening also Cleave will make this harder.

Meruem's precog is probably his best thing here and it won't matter with the slashes.

There's a crt going on that could make this a stomp in Sukuna's favor. But Otherwise I don't see much of a way for Meruem to really win against Sukuna's domain, his regen isn't very good pre rose and Sukuna's domain will definitely cause severe harm in a matter of seconds from the hundreds to thousands of slashes happening also Cleave will make this harder.

Meruem's precog is probably his best thing here and it won't matter with the slashes.
I mean madness manip is likely the only way to win here but I don't really know how that will pan out since its kinda out of character for meruem to use that part of Ren in a fight and I don't know how it will effect sukuna in all honesty since he resists all the parts of Ren cept the madness manip (type 3) and I don't know if Ren will be able to effect him quite as well due to that

still though I would vote sukuna pulling a domain out against a strong opponent is a very much in character move for him plus he is faster than meruem so he would have an adventage in hand to hand and ability usage

yeah sukuna wins 8/10 times

Back