• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chowder vs Sonic: The Sequel

DatOneWeeb said:
I mean Chowder CAN plothax, but I doubt he starts off with it. Distance is irrelevant due to how fast they are.
It's one of the things he used in character when he tried to kill someone.

All he needs to do is say "You don't belong here" and they instantly die

Chowder has used it on Truffles, yes, but that still doesn't mean he'll start off with it. Especially since it was an actual fight.

Pretty sure that's the thing he uses when he has killing intent.

Ehh, not entirely sure about that one chief. He's one of those characters where their standard tactics aren't entirely specified

But why are we to assume he would use such an ability? He has no definite standard tactic. Thinking about it, has Chowder even fought in actual combat before?

Oh yeah, WOULD he become like patchy???

Unlike Patchy, who never used his hax offensively, chowder DID use his hax offensively and with killing intent, but I don't remember him ever being in a fight before

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

Unlike Patchy, who never used his hax offensively, chowder DID use his hax offensively and with killing intent, but I don't remember him ever being in a fight before
Why are you saying that as if he actually uses his abilities a lot with the intention to harm others? Scans would be nice.

TheQuirkyBoy said:
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:

Why are you saying that as if he actually uses his abilities a lot with the intention to harm others? Scans would be nice.
I don't exactly know where to find scans, I remember the instance, but not the episode.

Actually, Chowder has offensively plothaxed in other times, such as eating the cartoon and him speeding it up to a different point in time. With his optional equipment, he in character offensively plothaxed.

However, other times he resorts to eating the opponent, which would be BFRing to a void in which you can't escape.

Plus he may have passive time rewinding (But that is according to GoCommitdi and I need to ask him)

So what I am saying that Chowder, is, a bit, inconsistent in character.

So he shouldn't be matchbanned, but he is still a decently strong foe

Back