• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again DD constantly reapplies itself
This isn't a turn based battle like Yu-Gi-Oh or something, this is a constant slug face where both of them are engaging each other constantly. The moment he recovers stamina it's automatically set back to 1 and also Chronoa still have passive recovery reduction and multiple layers of time stop Resistance

Also when on stamina 1 if any of his thought based actions take any effort whatsoever then he'll be stunned at which point he'll be in a state where he can't move nor think and all passives are deactivated and his abilities restricted from activating
Apparently it activates only when the user prepares to attack, a thing that won't be the case since she'd be Time Stopped, and thus Dio would have all the time he needs to recover.

Also when on stamina 1 if any of his thought based actions take any effort whatsoever then he'll be stunned at which point he'll be in a state where he can't move nor think and all passives are deactivated and his abilities restricted from activating
uh, passive can't be deactived, the thing is if Stamina get stun by DBH character, their opponent passive will lost it effect, it is still active, but lost it effect. That why stamina stun of DBH clarify as Status Effect Inducement, it is not just paralysis, but rather disable everything.
Apparently it activates only when the user prepares to attack, a thing that won't be the case since she'd be Time Stopped, and thus Dio would have all the time he needs to recover.
Nope, Domino is just force game mechanic on a vs battle like this, DBH is a turn base game which have turn/phase so DD need to comply to the gameplay. in a vsbattle like this the moment the battle start it will be always attack phase, and DD will constantly active. Unless you have prep time in match, DD will not effect in prep time as prep time is not attack phase in gameplay sense

Well i'm in working hours so i will make a short comment here:
Chronoa doesn't resist RW so Dio with his Reality Overwrite can affect Chronoa, she resist his other hax as in her Berserk TPU state her hax resistance is massively above baseline. And she berserk anyway so borderline she bloodlust, her first move will be Time Stop, if it not work she use Dark Labyrinth which is both a Sealing and BFR at 2-A range, if he can break the sealing he need to cross 2-A range to comeback at her, and Causal manip will just undone everything he did.

Well i'm in working hours so i will make a short comment here:
Chronoa doesn't resist RW so Dio with his Reality Overwrite can affect Chronoa, she resist his other hax as in her Berserk TPU state her hax resistance is massively above baseline. And she berserk anyway so borderline she bloodlust, her first move will be Time Stop, if it not work she use Dark Labyrinth which is both a Sealing and BFR at 2-A range, if he can break the sealing he need to cross 2-A range to comeback at her, and Causal manip will just undone everything he did.
Time Stop is useless since DIO's can stop even Infinite Speed, so no. Causality is too since Chronoa's 3D and GER's 4D, and DIO nulled the latter before.

Time Stop is useless since DIO's can stop even Infinite Speed, so no. Causality is too since Chronoa's 3D and GER's 4D, and DIO nulled the latter before.
Chronoa Causal is 4D, she can reset entire timeline, and DIO need to null it, as he don't have resistance to it, so if he not null it fast, then he got causal to the face

So let me get this straight
Just because he can move at infinite speeds he can resist time stop despite having no resistance to time stop

And he can bypass Chronoa's layers of Time Stop resistance for the same reason

That's good and all except one thing
HE NEVER TIME STOPPED GER
And if I'm wrong then tell me At what point in the game did that happen

Chronoa Causal is 4D, she can reset entire timeline, and DIO need to null it, as he don't have resistance to it, so if he not null it fast, then he got causal to the face
Good, so GER is too. Dio nulled it in Pre Absorption, so Post should do even easier.

And you should stop saying "bUt ReSIsTaNcE", is Power Null lmao.

Just because he can move at infinite speeds he can resist one stop despite having no resistance to time stop
Upscales from canon DIO and Jotaro who have it.
That's good and all except one thing
HE NEVER TIME STOPPED GER
And if I'm wrong then tell me At what point in the game did that happen
He can Time Stop SPOH who has infinite speed due of scaling from DIO himself.

Nope, Domino is just force game mechanic on a vs battle like this, DBH is a turn base game which have turn/phase so DD need to comply to the gameplay. in a vsbattle like this the moment the battle start it will be always attack phase, and DD will constantly active. Unless you have prep time in match, DD will not effect in prep time as prep time is not attack phase in gameplay sense
This is pointless regardless, as it sets the stamina to 1 but can be countered from stamina-recovering powers, which DIO can easily use.

Ok thanks
Now level with me for a second

If both characters
Are equalized
To Infinite Speeds
And Chronoa has multiple layers Resistances to Time Stop
How on Earth does DIO bypass all of them?

This is pointless regardless, as it sets the stamina to 1 but can be countered from stamina-recovering powers, which DIO can easily use.
Doesn't matter
It'll get set back to one again
Plus if he's focusing on recovering it will leave him open for a split second
Enough for Chronoa to Time Stop or Insta Jump

Alright thanks
ok let's start that, pretty much, everything that HA Dio have is done by reallity warping so chrona needs resist reallity warping + resist dio hax in order to resist to Dio hax because this is how we treat the shit here even if it's so fallacious.

Time Stop = Time stop is not RW, so i can't scale it to RW, but it also above baseline, ill'show the scaling: HA Dio Post Absorption > Jotaro post OH >< HA Dio pre absorption > Giorno GER with infinite speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fodders baseline infinite speed > time stop of 6 seconds > other time stop scaling if there is one

yes either way, pucci was able to think and do stuff in time stop, also it's only in jojo, actually we treat time stop as infinite speed amplificator.

Soul Hax is something like = HA Dio post absorption soul hax > HA Dio pre absorption soul hax which absorbed many many many souls (at least 36 souls, likely far higher) argumentably > other jojo soul hax which above baseline

also take in minds that HA Dio can affect stands with RW which are the will, mind and soul of the user, so everything he does also influence that.

Power Nullification = HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > GER and TA4 > Ball Breaker > Love Train a Infinite Dimensional barrier
also GER, TA4 and BB most likely > other power null in jojo, even if 4D

BFR = 2-A range, unfortunately this isn't like the novel which there was 36 infinites of universes, either way

Corruption = HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > whoever can be basically resist that if someone can actually. also a little note: In post absorption it's type 2 but it's actually type 3, indeed they are applying a CRT that makes type 1 go away and type 2 became the new type 1 and type 3 became type 2

Idk basic stand ***** such NPI and Stand Destruction which is literally the AP scaling but applied to will, mind and soul.

EE = HA Dio post absorption > Jotaro post OH > HA Dio pre absorption > 2-A EE also > other JoJo EE yes

HA Dio resistance are pretty fodder, but power null isn't, so ye power null gg

Doesn't matter
It'll get set back to one again
Btw
Chronoa has passive recovery and healing reduction so it's gonna take longer regardless

Ok thanks
Now level with me for a second

If both characters
Are equalized
To Infinite Speeds
And Chronoa has multiple layers Resistances to Time Stop
How on Earth does DIO bypass all of them?
"Multiple layers"

Which?

"How on Earth does DIO bypass all of them?"

Infinite Speed here is treated as higher than any layer of resistance to TS, and it has its properties in resistances in speed equal.
I said that DIO would Time Stop and then use RO to heal. He Time Stopped when he was in a situation when he was reaaaaaaly close to die, but he can save himself if he uses TS. This is the case as well.

stamina reduction
A̶s̶s̶u̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶H̶o̶l̶y̶ ̶C̶o̶r̶p̶s̶e̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶a̶u̶t̶o̶m̶a̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶a̶s̶s̶i̶v̶e̶l̶y̶ ̶r̶e̶v̶e̶r̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
I don't care about the match, and I'm not gonna debate it but but don't forget DIO has the full corpse, which passively negates and prevents effects like diseases, transmutation, mind control, reality warping, etc and changes to one's biology and the like. If the stamina reduction is a supernatural effect targeting DIO in an attempt to change or effect him in some way in regards to anything similar to those, it'd get stalemated or passed away.

And honestly, I don't see how "instantly dropping someone's stamina to 1" wouldn't be considered a biological effect.

ok let's start that, pretty much, everything that HA Dio have is done by reallity warping so chrona needs resist reallity warping + resist dio hax in order to resist to Dio hax because this is how we treat the shit here even if it's so fallacious.

Time Stop = Time stop is not RW, so i can't scale it to RW, but it also above baseline, ill'show the scaling: HA Dio Post Absorption > Jotaro post OH >< HA Dio pre absorption > Giorno GER with infinite speed >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fodders baseline infinite speed > time stop of 6 seconds > other time stop scaling if there is one

yes either way, pucci was able to think and do stuff in time stop, also it's only in jojo, actually we treat time stop as infinite speed amplificator.

Soul Hax is something like = HA Dio post absorption soul hax > HA Dio pre absorption soul hax which absorbed many many many souls (at least 36 souls, likely far higher) argumentably > other jojo soul hax which above baseline

also take in minds that HA Dio can affect stands with RW which are the will, mind and soul of the user, so everything he does also influence that.

Power Nullification = HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > GER and TA4 > Ball Breaker > Love Train a Infinite Dimensional barrier
also GER, TA4 and BB most likely > other power null in jojo, even if 4D

BFR = 2-A range, unfortunately this isn't like the novel which there was 36 infinites of universes, either way

Corruption = HA Dio post absorption > HA Dio pre absorption > whoever can be basically resist that if someone can actually. also a little note: In post absorption it's type 2 but it's actually type 3, indeed they are applying a CRT that makes type 1 go away and type 2 became the new type 1 and type 3 became type 2

Idk basic stand ***** such NPI and Stand Destruction which is literally the AP scaling but applied to will, mind and soul.

EE = HA Dio post absorption > Jotaro post OH > HA Dio pre absorption > 2-A EE also > other JoJo EE yes

HA Dio resistance are pretty fodder, but power null isn't, so ye power null gg
This is way too much to reply to right now honestly so instead I'll just stick to asking you some questions later on cause few of things don't you said doesn't add up...

Anyways I'm gonna sleep, if the thread is still open when I wake up I'll leave my questions for you

Well well well, about all this Time Stop stuff.

At equal speed, Infinite Speed is irrelevant since in the rules now Time Stop works on them:

While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.

Ergo, DIO doesen't get a "better resistance to TS" via his infinite speed. However, he still has a resistance to baseline TS via upscaling from his canon self, who can stop time in another character's by using his own TS there, if he doesen't use it he can still think and see things that happens there.

And his TS can still completely stop baseline Resistance since said method doesen't work against TWOH's TS, they get stopped like any other character.

Ergo DIO can still bypass a layer of Time Stop Resistance, while resisting to baseline.

Passing to Chronoa, well, I don't see anything thought-based on her profile (I've already provided scans of TWOH TS being thought based in the thread and even in this post if you wonder), but her Resistance is above 1 layer so she resists TWOH's TS.

However, her TS seems more a technique rather than a thought-based thing, ergo DIO is still faster in that.

DD isn't an issue as alraedy explained since DIO can recover stamina with RO on himself.

About Chronoa starting move, well, there's the thing:

Time Clock (時の指針): Brainwashed Berserk Chronoa fires a barrage of arrows made of dark energy at the target.

And since they're not instant but need to be charged (short charge but still), DIO has a lot of time for recover stamina, then Overwrite both Chronoa and the Arrows outta existence.

Causality Manip was already brought up, and is pointless since is both action based and DIO has already feats of nulling it.

TLDR: Confirming my vote for DIO here since he'd erase Chronoa faster than she can land a hit/TS/BFR on him.

Well well well, about all this Time Stop stuff.

At equal speed, Infinite Speed is irrelevant since in the rules now Time Stop works on them:

While time stop, which could be viewed as an infinite speed amplification, is assumed to work even on characters that would usually bypass it via speed, those matches can likewise not be added.

Ergo, DIO doesen't get a "better resistance to TS" via his infinite speed. However, he still has a resistance to baseline TS via upscaling from his canon self, who can stop time in another character's by using his own TS there, if he doesen't use it he can still think and see things that happens there.
this is wrong because it is taken out of context, the equal speed shit only influence in match and speed equalizzed. The hax itself is above rtz infinite speed and layers of time stop resistance, in jojo there isn't speed equalizzed.
it's like if I say that there is a immeasurable speed passive, but since speed is equal, it became just a normal one. which is stupid

this is wrong because it is taken out of context, the equal speed shit only influence in match and speed equalizzed. The hax itself is above rtz infinite speed and layers of time stop resistance, in jojo there isn't speed equalizzed.
It says that speed doesen't save you from Time Stop in speed equal matches. Your words vs page.
it's like if I say that there is a immeasurable speed passive, but since speed is equal, it became just a normal one. which is stupid
They would tho

• Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.

It says that speed doesen't save you from Time Stop in speed equal matches. Your words vs page.

They would tho

• Matches in which characters with Immeasurable speed lose against not-immeasurable passive abilities would likewise not be added, as the Immeasurable characters would normally be faster than the instantaneous passives.
no wtf, why you are taking stuff out of context and claims that's what page is saying, Page is saying this is assumed in case of SPEED EQUALIZZATION. since when in JoJo speed is always equalizzed?
also what you throw literally debunks what are you saying, because it's implying that immeasurable speed passive exist even in SE

no wtf, why you are taking stuff out of context and claims that's what page is saying, Page is saying this is assumed in case of SPEED EQUALIZZATION. since when in JoJo speed is always equalizzed?
I mean, here speed is equal sooooo
also what you throw literally debunks what are you saying, because it's implying that immeasurable speed passive exist even in SE
And the rules say that it does

did HA Dio time stopped ger and other dudes with infinite speed in this thread?
And? Said speed now is equal to MFTL+ in this thread.
the rule says that immeasurable speed that lose to non-immeasurable passives in SE it won't be added. aka it's implying the immeasurable speed passives exist even in SE
That kinda is irrelevant here. We're talking about Infinite Speed vs Time Stop, not Immeasurable vs Passives, and the Rules say that Time Stop works. Stop beinging false equivalence.

Recover stamina then DD still make it 1, whenever stamina is above 1 DD will make it 1 again. I don't even know why just make it like DD only work 1 time

Recover stamina then DD still make it 1, whenever stamina is above 1 DD will make it 1 again. I don't even know why just make it like DD only work 1 time
It was said that it can be countered from Stamina Recovering powers no? Ergo it works one time

And? Said speed now is equal to MFTL+ in this thread.
not how it works, i already proved that it dosen't work with passives. you taked it out of context, it's just saying that since speed is equal, it's assumed to work on characthers that bypass it with speed. since in jojo speed isn't equal, time stop bypassed infinite speed which above baseline, and since time stop isn't getting affected by SE, it means time stop above infinite speed and resistance to time stop
That kinda is irrelevant here. We're talking about Infinite Speed vs Time Stop, not Immeasurable vs Passives, and the Rules say that Time Stop works. Stop beinging false equivalence.
you are doing this false equivalence tho. just like immeasurable passives and above baseline passives exist in SE, also Immeasurable or above baseline infinite Time stop exist too.

not how it works, i already proved that it dosen't work with passives. you taked it out of context, it's just saying that since speed is equal, it's assumed to work on characthers that bypass it with speed. since in jojo speed isn't equal, time stop bypassed infinite speed which above baseline, and since time stop isn't getting affected by SE, it means time stop above infinite speed and resistance to time stop
How can rules be "out of context"? And how the hell in Jojo speed isn't equal?
you are doing this false equivalence tho. just like immeasurable passives and above baseline passives exist in SE, also Immeasurable or above baseline infinite Time stop exist too.
Sorry if I'm right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back