• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Chuck Norris vs THEOS Rematch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
yea are u? and Seol r u using the I didn't see it so it can't be true argument?
Hes just making claims of what his OC can do without proof, and please, please use actual english when you type, because you type like a five year old (sorry if this sounded mean)
That's literally the Chuck Norris meme in a nutshell

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Hes just making claims of what his OC can do without proof, and please, please use actual english when you type, because you type like a five year old (sorry if this sounded mean)
OOF

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
But those are facts to the meme, THEOS is just your OC, and you would be butthurt if he were to lose

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
But those are facts to the meme, THEOS is just your OC, and you would be butthurt if he were to lose
Just because they are labeled facts doesn't make them true. If they were true, then Chuck >>> Theodore.

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Just because they are labeled facts doesn't make them true. If they were true, then Chuck >>> Theodore.
Chuck Norris is above Theodore for defeating 4Chan Shitler

Uselessnoob245 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Chuck Norris is above Theodore for defeating 4Chan Shitler
I hout seol said theedore iz stronker than chuck norris

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Chucks facts are canon to the Chuck Norris meme, THEOS has no canon his only claim to being strong is the shit that say about him, which isn't realiable enough for him to be stronger than Chuck Norris

Now I have another reason. THEOS because TheDarkSides mom and THEOS has the DarkSide'sMMom's powers to make Chuck norris's facts hidden from the world

Errorsaness said:
Now I have another reason. THEOS because TheDarkSides mom and THEOS has the DarkSide'sMMom's powers to make Chuck norris's facts hidden from the world
If she can do it to dark she can do it to anyone

Errorsaness said:
That is possibly the dumbest argument I've ever heard

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwC4vhc594Whe you show me proof of THEOS doing anything close to this level of badassery, I will believe that THEOS wins
What is it? Cause my mom blocked YouTube so I can't see it.
Of course she did
What do you mean? There is some... questionable viewing material in there.
Are you 9 years old? because anyone over the age of 10 probably wouldn't be bothered by anything on YouTube

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdwC4vhc594Whe you show me proof of THEOS doing anything close to this level of badassery, I will believe that THEOS wins
Of course she did
Are you 9 years old? because anyone over the age of 10 probably wouldn't be bothered by anything on YouTube
No, I'm thirteen, I was banned from Youtube because I was watching too many inappropriate videos

You mean Jake Paul videos?

TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Of course she did
No, I'm thirteen, I was banned from Youtube because I was watching too many inappropriate videos
wooooooooah!!! ur 13?!!?!?!?!?! Im 13 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Errorsaness said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Of course she did
wooooooooah!!! ur 13?!!?!?!?!?! Im 13 too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? I didn't know that.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
Chuck has actual feats/facts and is accepted as the strongest chatacter Memetic character by Ryukama, THEOS is one of the worst pages on the Wiki and only meets the requirements of Tier ∞
Ryukama was the one that posted that April Fools joke that caused the wiki to go downhill. I know he didn't mean for it to be this way. He was just trying to have fun. He just didn't quite grasp the sheer size of the problems that the joke caused.
What does that have to do with anything I said?
It means that Ryukama isn't the end-be-all of debates.

Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Seol404 said:
TheDarkSide857 said:
Yeah, who cares about anything you have to say? You have not been responsible at all with your Admin status, and your participation in the Paradox Threads proves it. You also posted a meme that said "He's right you know" when Crabwhale said "Tsk tsk tsk, a good booty is a good booty no matter what it's attached to."
Oh I haven't have I? whose been cleaning up the category spam then? and just because I'm an admin am I not allowed to have fun? must I just be a soulless robot? I bet thats what you want me to be.
Oh, sorry. I didn't know that you were just having fun.
Wow, I never would have guesses that someone on Joke Battles Wiki would ever have fun, who would have thought?

Also, who are you to tell me how good of a job I'm doing as Admin when your blocked on both OC/FC Wiki AND VS Battles Wiki
I was banned on VS Battles wiki for being childish, but my ban on FC/OC VS Battles Wiki was for absolutely no reason at all. It's like Promestein only banned me cause she felt like banning a random someone.

You were banned for being childish? not suprising in the least

Errorsaness said:
Arguing any further would be pointless, its best just to wait for more votes

I'm adding my own vote because if Christian Higdon can, so can I

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back