• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cinder Fall vs Walpurgisnacht

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to celebrate RWBY recent upgrade, why don't we have a match involving them. And Kal, considered this as a late birthday present since you originally thought we couldn't possibly have a match involving these verse due PMMM constant upgrades.

Full Maiden Power Cinder and 7-A Walpurgis are used. The fight takes place in Jakarta at 10 P.M and starts from 20 meters apart. Speed is equalized and win by any conditions. Witch Kiss is restricted if needed.

Music for the fight

Cinder Fall (Duality)
Walpurgisnacht Render
Cinder Fall:
Walpurgisnacht: 8 (Kal, Kellex, Gar, Peter, Elione, LAS, WB, Kinks)

Inconclusive:

But below 7B plus.

Meaning she gets one shotted via anything and Cinder can tank her attacks.

>Actually voting in a match between a 70+ megatons character with corresponding dura against a glass cannon who scales from 32 megatons if we are being generous

I thought you were being serious judging by your serious comment...

I also didn't vote......

I mean, I was when I said that she is fairly above baseline. I never said that the match is fair tho.

Mami either scale from being >>> 18 megatons Patricia or being able to barely (and I mean inflicting a papercut) to Walpurgisnacht who is 32 megatons by existing. Neither really place her close to Cinder.

Kazumi is too much for everyone in RWBY so far with equal speed (excluding the gods).

Cinder is also baseline 7-A. The problem with Tart is that likely she is too durable.

What has Jakarta done to you lol.

Still, WN probably takes this given that her healing is better than Cinder's regen, and soul manipulation should work wonders given that the Aura is literally fueled by it.

Counted. Too bad it is almost impossible to use any magical girls in here. Madoka would both AP/hax stomp Cinder, Tart is likely a tank, Kazumi will haxstomp her as well.

Walpurgisnacht due to incredible range, Life Absorption, gets stronger when critically damaged, and other reasons by kal.

Just to specify, it takes a while. It isn't a soul rip, it's a progressive absorption (assuming that it's the same as Holger's)

Starryknight200 said:
Can you stop making these magical brats kill my RWBY waifus? Thanks.
Did you see who her opponent is? As if that monstrosity is as cute as "magical brats" you talked about.

All witches were once girls, yeah? So at one point her opponent was one of the magical brats.

The point is stop killing RWBY characters with PMMM characters.

So...? The only RWBY vs PMMM I know is Mami vs Yang. I can use whatever character I like.

Just fyi, if you really think that I'm doing this to spite on RWBY then you are horribly wrong.

@Starry Its probably because of how similar the verses are (not in the plot department of course), that said, instead of derailing a thread with that, maybe comment on who wins with reasoning or just not mind it?

@Homu

We actually had Sayaka vs Weiss and Kyoko vs Cinder as well (although the latter was never concluded)

@LAS

Walpurgis-nacht, it's German

I mean, translated it would be simply "Walpurgis' night"

Not really sure how you are supposed to pronounce it given that I know like 3 words of German

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back