• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cirno vs. Terrarian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cirno has to run
Happy Cirno Day!

Shadow Armor Terrarian
Battle theme.

Mid-Game Terrarian is being used. Speed is equalizied. Fight takes place in Antartica. Victory via KO. 1 day of prep. Both are bloodlusted.

Cirno: 0

Terrarian: 6

Inconclusive: 0

Firstly, claiming that a character has -better danmaku- than a Touhou character is quite a bold claim. Cirno's capable of dodging a shitload of bullets and continue fighting while doing so.

Also, how much healing potions is Terrarian getting in this matchup? Because unless he gets infinite, he -will- run out of them trying to fight this fairy. Thirdly, I don't see anything on Terrarian's profile that'll put Cirno out of comission for good, seeing as you need to put down ice and cold to put down Cirno permanently. She'll continously revive, and instantly on the spot at that, and continue fighting.

Fourthly, this is taking place in Antarctica of all places. Shouldn't Cirno have an environmental advantage, as well?

considering that the only winning condiction is K.O. , i think the terrrarian would win, because he should be able to held off cirno's danmaku with the inferno potion (a ring of fire) and his own danmaku (a decent danmaku with homing and piercing attacks),and if cirno hits the terrarian the brain of confusion will activate, the brain of confusion causes 3 to 5 seconds of confusion, that would leave cirno open for a pwnhammer to the face and there are the intangible fire shooting imps that will cause a lot of trouble. the terrarian has low-mid regen and 30 seconds reload healing potions that would allow him to recover and can gain momentary invulnerability with the Wiesnbräu (but it reduces it's damage).if all fails the terraria has a way better stamina, so he can outlast cirno.

also he's not naive and is smarter

EDIT:

RIP. I did not read the OP, victory is via KO, not perma death.

Switching my vote to Terrarian for Overlord's reasoning.

well since its not a battle to the death (which would be a exercise in futility with cirno)

Terrarian my vote goes to

for not being dumb as a brick.

Overlord775 said:
@Hazer Cirno doesn't have absolute zero
Cold Sign "Minus K"

whcih is Kelvin basicly negative Kelvin.

Marisa even comments on it

in Grimore of marisa

µ©®Õ║ªÒÇǵ©¼Õ«Üõ©ìÞâ¢

Temperature: Impossible to measure

µÇѵ┐ÇÒü½ÕçìÒéëÒüÖõ║ïÒüºÕ╝¥Õ╣òÕåàÚâ¿Òü«Õ»åÕ║ªÒü«ÕÀ«Òüºõ║ÇÞúéÒüîþöƒÒüÿÒÇüÕïóÒüäÒéêÒüÅþá┤ÞúéÒüòÒüøÒéïÒé╣ÒâÜÒâ½Òé½Òâ╝ÒâëÒÇé

By suddenly chilling, differences in density inside bullets cause them to crack and explode forcefully in this spell card

µ£ÇÕ░ÅÒü«Õ╝¥Õ╣òÒüºµ£ÇÕñºÒü«µö╗µÆâÒéÆÞíîÒüåÒü¿Òü»õ©¡ÒÇàÒéäÒéèÒüèÒéïÒÇé

Making the biggest attack from the smallest danmaku—she's fairly good.

ÒüƒÒüáÒÇüþá┤ÞúéÒü¥ÒüºÒü«Õ╝¥Õ╣òÕ»åÕ║ªÒü»ÞûäÒüäÒü«ÒüºÒÇüµ£¼õ║║Òü«Þ┐æÕá┤Òü½Õ▒àÒéïÒü¿µ«åÒü®Õ¢ôÒüƒÒéëÒü¬ÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒÇéÒü¥ÒüéÒÇüµëÇÞ®«Õªûþ▓¥ÒüáÒüùÒü¬ÒÇéÒééÒüåÕ░æÒüùÒÇüÕ░äÕç║ÚçÅÒü¿Õ»åÕ║ªÒü«ÒâÉÒâ®Òâ│Òé╣ÒéÆÞÇâÒüêÒéîÒü░Õ╝ÀÒüÅÒü¬ÒéïÒü¿µÇØÒüåÒéôÒüáÒüî……ÒÇé

However, until they explode, the density of the bullets is low, so one would almost never get hit if near the user. Well, she's only a fairy after all. If she were to think a bit more about the balance between shooting volume and density, I think it'd become stronger, but...

ÒüØÒüåÒüäÒüåÞ¿êþ«ùÒü«õ╗òµû╣ÒéÆÞ¬░ÒüïÒü½Õ¡ªÒü╝ÒüåÒüïÒü¬ÒÇé

Who'd she learn such calculation methods from?

terrarian would likely just stomp cirno via just potions that keeps him warm and armor, did you check those profiles from em?

In the first place, why would you pick a mook against an MC, if the MC could deal with some midtier Touhous in the first place?

Andykhang said:
In the first place, why would you pick a mook against an MC, if the MC could deal with some midtier Touhous in the first place?
because this is the 6-C version of the Terrarian, and main characters can lose too

Terrarian via Overlord's reasons. However I would like to correct him on something: philosopher's stone reduces healing potion cooldown from 60 seconds to 45 seconds, not 30 seconds (unless it stacks with charm of myths).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back