• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

City level Teen Titans

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
This could possibly be an outlier, or I'm misinterpreting the feat, so take it with a grain of salt. Anyway, in the episode Wavelength, it is shown that Cyborg's tech that powers his Sonic Cannon was used to create a sonic weapon that creates city destroying tidal waves. And since everyone and their mother can survive a blast from that (except for the fodder in the Cyborg the Barbaria episode), it would scale to everyone. At worst, the powerhouses like Cyborg and Starfire and Raven and empowered Slade.

Also, there are some outlier FTL and greater feats. Fun fact.

City level Cyborg seems plausible, especially since his Large Building feat was pretty casual iirc (and was mostly a lifting feat). I'll see what others think, first.

Also, does Robin scale off of Aqualad? Because Aqualad had a pretty good feat in that same episode.

Aqualad did? Also, this is consistent with Terra's volcanic 7-B feat. And yeah. This Robin scales off of everyone due to the episode Winner Take All.

At 6:30, Aqualad effortlessly punched down a massive stone pillar. It probably wont be close to City level, but it probably be higher than their current ratings.

As Cal alluded too, Terra triggered a volcanic eruption that was said to able to take out an entire city, and was absolutely fodderized by Slade. That helps support this.

I'll just upgrade them if I have free time, due to how 4 (including myself) staff, possibly 5 as Azzy didn't shut it down, accept it.

Wait what were they at before? If they were like Building or something, wouldn't that be an outlier?

Well, Cyborg should definitely scale, of course, and likely Starfire as well, but we probably cannot assume that Cyborg uses the full strength of the blast against everybody. A City level Robin seems extremely exaggerated, for example.

Well Robin in this verse is Building level and Cyborg is Large Building level, Robin has harmed some enemies that can fight Cyborg. So if this does get accepted, it would scale to Robin.

Hmm. I don't know. It does seem very suspicious. We probably need some specific examples of Robin being able to handle enemies that can harm Cyborg.

I just got that from the profile, so we'll need to wait for someone more knowledgable about this series. I did watch it, but I do not remember much of it sadly.

Yeah, the same here. I watched it long ago, but do not remember much of it.

Are we sure this isn't like a special attack of Cyborg's different than his other stuff. This seems like an especially powerful weapon/technique of his that doesn't scale to the rest of the stats.

If that isn't the case, I guess I'm fine with a Robin upgrade as well if he is truly and consistently always shown as comparable to him. Though it may be a case of numerous PIS made to make people like Batman or Captain America relevent to the rest of their clearly vastly superior partners.

I'm fine with cyborg being city level since it looks supported and generally was a major powerhouse in the show. But like the others I'm concern with chrsctwrs like robin scaling as his main strengths were his skills in fighting and some solid equipment(though no where near the level of cyborg.) would it be possible to just not scale robin to it.?

I approve of the upgrades; as for Robin scaling, I suppose it's fine considering that Karate Kid scales to Pre-Crises Superman.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I approve of the upgrades; as for Robin scaling, I suppose it's fine considering that Karate Kid scales to Pre-Crises Superman.
How does that support the scaling? The Teen Titans Cartoon is seperate from the comics, and even if it wasn't I don't see how it scales.

Note: Is anyone else not getting notifications for this thread?

I'm well aware of that; I simply meant in general. It's not the first time a character who's only intended to be peak human scaled to a character who's superhuman to a massive extent. Considering the cartoon consistently has Robin comparabile to Cyborg and even casually defeated Cinderblock with punches and kicks alone tells me that this Robin is much stronger that one might expect.

@Thebluedash

I get notifications, but Wikia is glitchy.

In order to get notifications for all threads that you are subscribed to, you need to open the ones in your notification bar (in the upper right corner of the screen) in separate windows, and then click "Mark all as read".

Then repeat clicking it as many times as you need to clean the cache. The notifications should then work properly. However, after a while you will need to repeat the process again.

Robin being 7-B also seems extremely exaggerated. The difference is that Karate Kid actually has feats of doing stuff like destroying meteors with his punches, moving at MFTL+ speeds, flying, firing Chi blasts, etc etc.

I am fine with scaling Robin to Tier 8 if he has feats or scaling on that level, tho, but 7-B seems exaggerated.

Anyway, if somebody can find an example of Robin harming Cyborg-level enemies, I suppose that an upgrade might be in order.

Back