• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Clairvoyance, Information Manipulation and Hacking (TSSDK)

This content revision thread addresses Milim (WN) and Laplace (LN) having Clairvoyance, Clayman (LN) having Information Manipulation and Rimuru (LN) having Hacking.

Clairvoyance for Millim (WN)
It should be the Visual Linking Type.

The Demon lords silently observed the scene.

ÒÇîHow fun!ÒÇì

The girl muttered.
Gelmudo hadn't noticed it, but the Girl had already made use of his eyes. The moment he looked over at her.
After Gelmudo had left, she had his sight projected unto a water sphere she created...
~ WN ch. 39​
From the context and their respective personalities it should be obvious that this was refering to Milim and not Frey.

Clairvoyance for Laplace (LN)
It should be the Visual Linking Type and should only work via Orbs as far as presented in the story. Also it's a recording rather than live-transmission.

He produced a set of four crystal orbs. Three contained the stored visual records of three orc generals, while the other one contained Gelmud's. Laplace had linked an orb to Gelmud without his knowledge as he handed him copies of the three others.
~ LN vol. 2​
Information Manipulation for Clayman (LN) and Hacking for Rimuru (LN)

"Shut up, guys! Mjurran's gonna laugh at you if you keep carrying on like that. So the deal is, the temporary heart inside Mjurran was being used so Clayman could listen in on her. It's a form of encrypted communication that runs on electric signals and natural magnetism, so it doesn't use up any magicules at all."

In essence, alongside providing a pulse and electrical signals for the body, her heart also emitted encrypted signals that ran across the Earth and made it all the way to Clayman. He was forcing her to file detailed reports with him anyway, just to make sure she never noticed.

It was an underhanded trick worthy of a demon lord. Those rumors about how he treated his staff were true. But you had to hand it to him, too. If he was pulling something similar with all his people, that's a vast amount of encoded information he was receiving and unraveling in his head. No wonder they called him the Marionette Master. It's that huge network of data he collected that served as the invisible "strings" on his puppets.

Funny coincidence that I managed to notice that. Or maybe not so much actually. You could call it proof that Shion's still helping me out. When I cast that great magic to prevent all those souls from fading out, the Great Sage discovered an all-electronic signal that the barrier reacted to. It was easy for it to decipher the coded message, so I figured I could just use that device to fool Clayman into thinking I killed Mjurran.
~ LN vol. 5​
Based on this Clayman (LN) should gain Information Manipulation and Rimuru (LN) should gain Hacking. Actually this feat should probably allow Rimuru (LN) to gain Information Manipulation as well, but he already has that, so this would just be a supporting feat for that anyway.

Jackythejack said:
Shouldn't you wait for more agreements?
I mean... what's the neccessary amount of agreements anyway? All "knowledgable members" already agreed (though that list is admittedly probably out-of-date by now). It ultimately comes down to CP who is the only one who is both a knowledgable member for this verse and can make a "final evaluation" at the same time.

Back